Windows 10: Backing Up

Discus and support Backing Up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I click back up now, it says it has completed, but I do not find the files. Where do they go?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mhd4n, Jul 30, 2018.

1. mhd4n Win User

Backing Up

When I click back up now, it says it has completed, but I do not find the files. Where do they go?

:)

mhd4n, Jul 30, 2018
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.

• Backing Up [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

• Backing Up [​IMG]
    3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.

• Backing Up [​IMG]
    4. Click OK.

• Backing Up [​IMG]
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Jul 30, 2018
  4. Backing Up

Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Backing Up

1. Backing Up - Similar Threads - Backing

2. How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?: Hello,I used to have Windows 11 Education because it was required by my university, but I have since graduated and no longer have access to that school email or account. I had Windows 10 on the computer before switching it to Windows 10 Education and then Windows 11 Education...
  3. How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I switch my Windows back to Windows 11 home after PC reset?: Hello,I used to have Windows 11 Education because it was required by my university, but I have since graduated and no longer have access to that school email or account. I had Windows 10 on the computer before switching it to Windows 10 Education and then Windows 11 Education...
  4. How can I revert back to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I revert back to Win 10?: Hello everyoneA few months ago, I upgraded my Win 10 Home install to Win 11. After some time, I found that Windows 11 is not for me.Now, when I do a fresh install of Windows 10, I cannot activate it. Did my license get upgraded to Windows 11 permanently?Thanks in advance...
  5. How can I revert back to Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I revert back to Win 10?: Hello everyoneA few months ago, I upgraded my Win 10 Home install to Win 11. After some time, I found that Windows 11 is not for me.Now, when I do a fresh install of Windows 10, I cannot activate it. Did my license get upgraded to Windows 11 permanently?Thanks in advance...
  6. How can I revert back to Win 10?

7. How do I get my missing Files back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  8. How do I get my missing Files back

How do I get my missing Files back: When I go to my files and go to one of my drives almost all of the files are gone except for a few, but when I go to search for a file that is missing it says it may have been moved or deleted. It's not in the recycle bin. I then go to installed apps and I can see them, but I...
  9. PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...: my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power and turn it back on.I think its a BIOS virsus : because I also tried reinstalling the windows many times. and also faced errors like - Your IT admin limited access of some featuresbut it my personal...
  10. PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...

PLEASE HELP!! my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power...: my pc crashes in mid full scan and not turns back on till i cuts of the power and turn it back on.I think its a BIOS virsus : because I also tried reinstalling the windows many times. and also faced errors like - Your IT admin limited access of some featuresbut it my personal...