Windows 10: BACKUP "Critical volumes is not having enough free space" 0x81000033

Discus and support BACKUP "Critical volumes is not having enough free space" 0x81000033 in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Windows 1803 will not backup error code 0x81000033 I get a message that says " Windows skipped backing up system image because one of the critical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by W10Looker, May 6, 2018.

1. W10Looker Win User

BACKUP "Critical volumes is not having enough free space" 0x81000033

Windows 1803 will not backup error code 0x81000033

I get a message that says " Windows skipped backing up system image because one of the critical volumes is not having enough free space. Free up some space by deleting unnecessary files and try again."
    I cannot find any help on the web sites.

:)

W10Looker, May 6, 2018
Thema:

BACKUP "Critical volumes is not having enough free space" 0x81000033

1. BACKUP "Critical volumes is not having enough free space" 0x81000033 - Similar Threads - BACKUP Critical volumes

2. Error 0x80780113, Not enough space to create the volume shadow copy, The backup failed

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0x80780113, Not enough space to create the volume shadow copy, The backup failed: [ATTACH]Here is a full guide on how you can fix the error 0x80780113 when the backup has failed on Windows 11/10. Windows offers a built-in Backup and Restore tool which is primarily used for creating a full system image backup so that you can restore the system to its...
  3. Backup failed with 0x81000033, 0x80780017.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup failed with 0x81000033, 0x80780017.: This is my personal experience, and I don't think these remedies are general or best.Symptom: Windows backup failed with 0x81000033 or other codes.Remedy 1: Delete old backup images.Remedy 2: Expand shadow-copy spaces.About remedy 1.If you have enough disk space, you can copy...
  4. Never enough space on my windows backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Never enough space on my windows backup: My attempts to perform a system backup using a zip drive always fail due to not having enough space. I feel vulnerable not having a system backup, but don't know how to successfully create one. Can anyone recommend a fix?[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community...
  5. Freeing space in the backup drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Freeing space in the backup drive: I have created a backup when I did a reformat last year using youtube tutorials. I have no idea what I was doing but I somehow ended up successful and it now works fine. Please take note that I do not have a background in software troubleshooting of this sort. The problem is...
  6. Portable hard drive not enough free space.

Portable hard drive not enough free space.: I have a 1.5 TB back up portable hard that only has 355 GB of Free Space. It has only 2 system images from C drive (with 147 GB of used space). I have made several system images in the past on this hard drive and deleted most of them over time. 1. How can only 2 system...
  7. Re-claim Free Space in Storage Spaces Volume

Re-claim Free Space in Storage Spaces Volume: I have a Win10 machine with 1x 500GB SSD (boot drive) and 3x 3TB HDD. I have storage spaces set up for the HDDs and have noticed that any deleted data in the volume does not change "usage" according to storage spaces. Now it says my volume is full despite having only ~5TB on...
  8. "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.

"Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.: Getting a very strange error when trying to copy a file onto a drive: [ATTACH] Looks like there's enough space to me... halp. :P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-when-theres-enough-space/c484ca99-4210-4ee7-8d07-d66ad4843183"
  9. OneDrive - Not Enough Free Space?

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive - Not Enough Free Space?: Due to some problems I was having with Microsoft applications, I just had Microsoft re-install Windows 10 this morning. Everything seems to be back to normal, except that on the Taskbar, the Cloud icon has a red X and the tooltip says: "OneDrive There is not enough free...
  10. Backup drive has not enough space

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup drive has not enough space: When trying to make an image backup I get"not enough space on drive" although it is a blank drive with 75 GB 25549

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one of the critical volumes is not having enough free space

2. windows 10 backup one of critical volumes not enough space