Windows 10: Backup ISO?

Discus and support Backup ISO? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have already installed the Anniversary build on my 2 laptops but I would like to know if I can download the ISO for this build so that I can use it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bertie11, Aug 21, 2016.

1. bertie11 Win User

Backup ISO?

I have already installed the Anniversary build on my 2 laptops but I would like to know if I can download the ISO for this build so that I can use it as a repair disk, but I can't find a download that doesn't want to install straight away.

A link to a suitable one would be great please!
    Thanks.

:)

bertie11, Aug 21, 2016

2. Nokia 5500 Sport - no stopwatch?

Hey, you're right. Actually I had forgotten about that. It's a pity that it doesn't suit motorsports or any other precise measurements because it doesn't have hundredths of seconds but it's a start. It's also annoying that it saves the exercise data everytime
    I simply want to time an activity.

Thanks though.

backup---01, Aug 21, 2016
  3. Nokia 5500 Sport - no stopwatch?

I'm pretty sure one was not included, odd as it may seem. I was **bleep**.

The software you mentioned does the trick but costs 10 bucks. Feels like a hack too.

Anyway thank you for you help.

backup---01, Aug 21, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Backup ISO?

Brink, Aug 21, 2016
  5. bertie11 Win User
    Is this actually the Anniversary build or does that matter? I ask because I still have the ISO from when I first installed 10, would that suffice for my needs? I was assuming that I would need the latest build.

Thanks very much Brink, that was a really fast response!

bertie11, Aug 21, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    It's for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update build 14393 version 1607. *Smile

Brink, Aug 21, 2016
  7. bertie11 Win User
    Many thanks Brink, I'm obliged.

bertie11, Aug 21, 2016
  8. Brink
    Brink New Member

Backup ISO?

You're most welcome mate. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Backup ISO?

1. Backup ISO? - Similar Threads - Backup ISO

2. Install ISO backup with different OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install ISO backup with different OS: I use image backup to an ISO file for my desktop computer that has Win10 OS. I want to purchase a new laptop but they only come with Win11 OS but I want to keep using Win10. Can I install the ISO image with Win10 OS onto the new laptop,? Do I need to remove the Win11 OS first...
  3. Install ISO backup with different OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install ISO backup with different OS: I use image backup to an ISO file for my desktop computer that has Win10 OS. I want to purchase a new laptop but they only come with Win11 OS but I want to keep using Win10. Can I install the ISO image with Win10 OS onto the new laptop,? Do I need to remove the Win11 OS first...
  4. Do we need Windows 10 ISO image or Windows 10 backup image is enough

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do we need Windows 10 ISO image or Windows 10 backup image is enough: I do windows 10 image backup, in case if something happened I can restore computer but I often read on websites there is a Windows 10 ISO available, I wonder what it does and do we need to keep some where save in case if something happened to computer then we can...
  5. Do we need Windows 10 ISO image or Windows 10 backup image is enough

Do we need Windows 10 ISO image or Windows 10 backup image is enough: I do windows 10 image backup, in case if something happened I can restore computer but I often read on websites there is a Windows 10 ISO available, I wonder what it does and do we need to keep some where save in case if something happened to computer then we can...
  6. Do we need Windows 10 ISO image or Windows 10 backup image is enough

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Creating a Backup of a Hard Drive: Should It Be a System Image or Just an .iso file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a Backup of a Hard Drive: Should It Be a System Image or Just an .iso file?: I'm in the process of recovering a hard drive that contained virtual instruments and samples, mainly .wav files and instrument formats like .ufs, .nki, .ewi, .ews, .sfz, .sf2, and the like. Specifically, I've just now sent it off to Drive Savers, and in a few days, they will...
  8. Creating a Backup of a Hard Drive: Should It Be a System Image or Just an .iso file?

Creating a Backup of a Hard Drive: Should It Be a System Image or Just an .iso file?: I'm in the process of recovering a hard drive that contained virtual instruments and samples, mainly .wav files and instrument formats like .ufs, .nki, .ewi, .ews, .sfz, .sf2, and the like. Specifically, I've just now sent it off to Drive Savers, and in a few days, they will...
  9. How to backup and restore registry using only win10 iso command prompt

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to backup and restore registry using only win10 iso command prompt: In a link it suggested several registry troubleshooting steps for a Windows with black screen. For Windows 10 1909 how do you backup and restore one registry change using a windows 10 iso command prompt? If more than one registry entry is modified how do you backup and...
  10. How to backup and restore registry using only win10 iso command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    How to backup and restore registry using only win10 iso command prompt: In a link it suggested several registry troubleshooting steps for a Windows with black screen. For Windows 10 1909 how do you backup and restore one registry change using a windows 10 iso command prompt? If more than one registry entry is modified how do you backup and...