Windows 10: Backup my Favourites in W10 Edge

Discus and support Backup my Favourites in W10 Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, I want to backup my Favourites in W10 Edge, but I cannot find the path to there location to add to my SyncBack programme. I wonder if anyone... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Barry, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Barry Win User

Backup my Favourites in W10 Edge

Hello, I want to backup my Favourites in W10 Edge, but I cannot find the path to there location to add to my SyncBack programme.
    I wonder if anyone has found them?

:)

Barry, Aug 21, 2015

2. Windows 10 update 1/3/16

Where have my favourites gone in Edge after the Windows 10 update today!!!

When you click on favourites - program crashes.

PLEASE can you test updates before they are released - not the first time things like this have happened in W10.

ChrisHunton Consulting, Aug 21, 2015
  3. LCRT Win User
    Syncing my Surface and PC since W10 arrived

Correct

incorrect. I get all my favourites on my phone, desktop and w10 virtual machine.

4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 21, 2015
  5. Barry Win User
    Thank you very much Brink, but when I open File Explorer I get nothing like your picture
    Backup my Favourites in W10 Edge [​IMG]

I hope the screen shot shows what I see, I expect it is me getting it all wrong.

Barry, Aug 21, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Backup my Favourites in W10 Edge - Similar Threads - Backup Favourites W10

2. Edge Favourites Column Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Favourites Column Size: Why is Microsoft not listening to everyone who has complained about the set width of the Favourites column in Edge. Many people have asked the same question. How can we alter its size? Edge is of no use to me and I shall uninstall it soon if I can't alter it....
  3. Internet Explorer, Edge and Favourites.

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer, Edge and Favourites.: I use IE and Edge mainly because some sites do not seem to work well in IE now. I like IE and have a hundred or more favourites saved in folders. I recently imported these to Edge but I have a small problem. If I save a new favourite to IE I then have to repeat the process in...
  4. Lost Favourites in Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost Favourites in Edge: Hello, I've just lost all my Favourites in Edge for seemingly no reason at all. The only thing I did was renew a subscription to CCleaner, without doing any kind of cleaning. Just paid the money. I've been through a number of processes suggested on the net with no effect...
  5. Favourites bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar in Edge: I would like my favourites bar in Edge to contain all the same favourites I have in Internet Exploer but after using settings/import favourites they dont appear. Is there a fold I can copy and paste them into or is there anotherway? 121748
  6. Syncing Edge Favourites

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Edge Favourites: I have used Firefox for years and it's hard to find much fault with it. But since converting to W10 I've mainly been using Edge as I wanted to understand it better. I've only run into one site where it just won't work but otherwise it's been fast and stable and I quite liked...
  7. Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise

in Browsers and Email
    Edge -Favourites -- no way to organise: Hi there When will Ms start realising that not everybody wants a browser that looks like it was designed for a mobile phone or a tablet. There's no way to organise the favourites unlike IE --even a simple sort is missing. You can create a new folder but why are we...
  8. Problems with imported Favourites in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with imported Favourites in Edge: Hello. I have two problems with the Edge browser: First, I have imported my favourites from Google Chrome but not all of them have transferred. I have looked in the folder %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\Favorite...
  9. Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...

in Browsers and Email
    Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...: Since the last update, all the favicons in my favourites bar have changed to a 5-point star. If I hide, then show the favourites bar again via settings, the correct site favicons re-appear, but then revert to stars the next time I open Edge. Any ideas, please? 30390
  10. Edge Favourites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favourites Bar: Has anyone managed to drag and drop the Favourites into the Favourites Bar? It will only work if you import Favourites from IE it seems. *Sad 15573