Windows 10: backup.notification.title problem

Discus and support backup.notification.title problem in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi! When i'm using OneNote my Windows laptop says "backup.notification.title" every third second... That's pretty frustrating... Can anybody tell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Lassevoss, May 5, 2016.

1. Lassevoss Win User

backup.notification.title problem

Hi!

When i'm using OneNote my Windows laptop says "backup.notification.title" every third second... That's pretty frustrating... Can anybody tell me why Windows pops up with this notification all the time and how I can prevent it from happening again?

Best regs
    Lasse

:)

Lassevoss, May 5, 2016

2. Turn OFF windows 10 updates

When the update is removed. it will then come back, even if you hide it.

Help me get rid of Windows 10.

I found an article the show how to take ownership of the GWX folder and then disable the scheduled task.

Maybe this is what I need to do.

Problem User, May 5, 2016
  3. Turn OFF windows 10 updates

The above post is for Windows 10 and I am not running Windows 10. I want to preclude Windows 10 from installing on this Windows 8 machine permanently. The case I quoted above has not worked and the first answer here has not worked.

I have a mountain of errors:

Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update with error 0x80240020: Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

And my hard drive space is being obliterated by Windows 10 downloads that (a) I NEVER reserved and (b) I do not want.

People: If you wish to post answers - great! But please do not post Windows 10 solutions because this machine is a Windows 8 machine.

I want to remove Windows 10 updating from this computer permanently and forever.

Thank you.

Problem User, May 5, 2016
Thema:

backup.notification.title problem

1. backup.notification.title problem - Similar Threads - backup notification title

2. notifications problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    notifications problem: Hi , can someone help me , when I have a new notifications but it doesn't show number of new notifications I have [ATTACH] When i have a new notifications , it just like this , it doesn't show the number. [ATTACH] I have enable this , but it still doesn't work , can...
  3. Notification problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification problem: I got a new pc yesterday, I downloaded the WhatsApp app and discord, whenever I am in a game with full screen I cant hear the notification sound. how can I make it so I hear it?. this thing really helps me cause I almost never go out a game to check msgs submitted by...
  4. Notifications Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications Problem: When I turn on my PC the notifications work for a while and then suddenly they just stop coming nd then when I restart my pc it shows the notifications again and then the cycle continues. It is really frustrating.My Pc is windows 10 pro with the windows 2004 update installed....
  5. Backup problems.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup problems.: Greetings all. I have just had W10 installed on my desktop ( version 1909) and want to back up my 100,000+ photos. I tried to do it manually to an EHD (drag and drop) but it says that will take over a day. If I go through the recommended route of 'Select Start > Settings >...
  6. Backup Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup Problem: Using Windows 10 trying to back up two external hard drives to a third. About 1 1/2 tb of data between the two drives, but only 58 gb backs up to the third drive. All back up settings seem proper and the programs seems to think the back up is complete no error messages....
  7. notification problem

notification problem: when i upgrade to win10 1803 i notice that Action center doesn't show the notifications ??i want to solve this problem [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-problem/eb463a16-59bb-4abb-a9a5-3369eb0880e5
  8. A problem with notifications

A problem with notifications: Hi there. I have a problem with notifications, specifically notifications about Windows updates. They just stopped coming, and now the icon becomes populated and says '1 notification' and there is nothing inside the panel. I tried to disable and re-enable notifications...
  9. How to stop Backup Notification

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to stop Backup Notification: The new downgraded notification centre keeps nagging me about not taking a backup. That's because I use other software to take my backups. How can I turn this particular notification off? I suspect that regedit is likely to be involved which strikes me as a seriously...
  10. Title bar problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Title bar problem: Hi, not sure this is the right place to post but the Microsfot forum is a mess IMO. This morning I've just "upgraded" to Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 10074), the installation went fine, and installing new gfx drivers was fine until just after the install process....