Windows 10: Backup Outlook 2016 via pst file (?)

Discus and support Backup Outlook 2016 via pst file (?) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi; Would like to sync (Win 7) outlook 2010 and (Win 10) outlook 2016. Specifically for email and calendars. I believe the easiest way would be a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Vant, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Vant Win User

Backup Outlook 2016 via pst file (?)

Hi;
    Would like to sync (Win 7) outlook 2010 and (Win 10) outlook 2016. Specifically for email and calendars.
    I believe the easiest way would be a sync'd or shared pst file. Comments or suggestions appreciated.

:)

2. Ramesh Srinivasan, Aug 30, 2016
  3. BulldogXX Win User
  4. batlhilz Win User

i had no problems of "syncing" - just deinstalled outlook 2010 and entered correct information to outlook 2016 and its done.
    sure i had to fix the syncing from 12months (default) to all but not a biggo.

depends ofc if your email provider is imap or some stuff, then you need the pst file from the old outlook

batlhilz, Aug 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Backup Outlook 2016 via pst file (?) - Similar Threads - Backup Outlook 2016

2. outlook pst file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    outlook pst file: hi the file working fine on my pc, and was on my tablet till few hours ago, i tried put the pst file on my usb to save space as kept getting one drive was nearly full, but outlook would not open when i try to go back keep getting this message popping up, gone as it says into...
  3. outlook pst file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    outlook pst file: hi the file working fine on my pc, and was on my tablet till few hours ago, i tried put the pst file on my usb to save space as kept getting one drive was nearly full, but outlook would not open when i try to go back keep getting this message popping up, gone as it says into...
  4. does backup7 backup outlook .pst files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    does backup7 backup outlook .pst files: Windows10, backup win7: Does it backup OUTLOOK's .pst files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-backup7-backup-outlook-pst-files/05eef03c-02e6-45f2-8ede-f47007904371
  5. does backup7 backup outlook .pst files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    does backup7 backup outlook .pst files: Windows10, backup win7: Does it backup OUTLOOK's .pst files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-backup7-backup-outlook-pst-files/05eef03c-02e6-45f2-8ede-f47007904371
  6. does backup7 backup outlook .pst files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 Backup and Outlook PST files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Backup and Outlook PST files: Hello, I'm looking to find out if Windows 10's backup utility will backup Outlook 2016/2019 .PST files while they are in use? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-backup-and-outlook-pst-files/b69f59b2-5305-45fe-8ad4-4232d06e41c9
  8. Outlook pst files

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook pst files: This is weird I am trying to copy the pst from my main computer it is roughly 4GB in size to a USB stick to import it to my new laptop. I have 43GB of empty space on my stick yet I get the error message that the pst file is to big for my stick. Now that is weird can anyone...
  9. Outlook pst file reader?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook pst file reader?: I'm trying to access .pst files from Outlook from a previous laptop. I currently don't have Outlook on my laptop (W10). Can anyone recommend a good (and safe) pst file reader. Freeware would be great. Thanks! 44347
  10. Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file: How to: Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file How to Export Outlook 2016 Email, Contacts, and Calendar to PST file Outlook 2016 lets you focus on whats important with a clear view of email, calendars, and contacts. You can export your email,...