Windows 10: bad aaveas window

Discus and support bad aaveas window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Before the last update both my open and saveas windows where similar to the open window (shown in the open.jpg screenshot). Since the last update the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Aug 25, 2017.

1. doncole Win User

bad aaveas window

Before the last update both my open and saveas windows where similar to the open window (shown in the open.jpg screenshot).
    Since the last update the new saveas window is as (shown in the saveas screenshot). It does not show any files. I have to type them in. I cannot change the size of the saveas window. Obviously there is a problem with the new saveas window. I no interest bin fixing it. I just want to get the old screen back.

Don Cole
    bad aaveas window [​IMG]

bad aaveas window [​IMG]

:)

doncole, Aug 25, 2017

2. Window 10 bad key

Contact the Microsoft Support and provide your receipt and package as proof of purchase and they might be able to give you a replacement key.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

Andre Da Costa, Aug 25, 2017
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Aug 25, 2017
  4. Gordon7 Win User

bad aaveas window

I would rollback the update that caused this problem! Something must have gone wrong in the installing process.

Follow this tutorial to rollback this update:

Uninstall Windows Update in Windows 10

Gordon7, Aug 25, 2017
  5. doncole Win User
  6. Gordon7 Win User
    Hey Don Cole, You were taking about "updates" like the cumulative ones we get one's a month, and I believe that is
    what You have roll-back on. The AU upgrade is a version upgrade, and that is over 12 month's back now.
    Version upgrades have only a 10 day limit to roll-back to the previous version, after that we are talking about a
    kind of re-installation. But please wait a little with that!

First try to open the original windows Notepad and do a "save as" - see screenshots:

bad aaveas window [​IMG]

bad aaveas window [​IMG]

Make sure You have "Navigation pane" selected and in the last picture, "Detailed view" selected.
    Also if this does not solved the problem, try click the "Hide Folders" option in the bottom of the "Save as" window.
    Toggle it!?

It's about 01:07 (nighttime) here in Copenhagen now and I will take a nap now, back again tomorrow, hey.

Gordon7, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

bad aaveas window

1. bad aaveas window - Similar Threads - bad aaveas window

2. Windows Bad Image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Bad Image: Every time I shut down or log off of Windows 7, I get this error saying Windows - Bad Image, exception processing message 0xc00007b parameters and some other codes. How can I stop the message from appearing after I log off and when I shut it down?...
  3. how bad windows is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how bad windows is: trying to access network, nope can not connect. okay so i do RDP, can not connect. I get and walk to the machine and it is at the login screen with no innternet. Login and still no internet. 5 of figuring out why and there is no reason, no internet just becasye. Then after 5...
  4. how bad windows is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how bad windows is: trying to access network, nope can not connect. okay so i do RDP, can not connect. I get and walk to the machine and it is at the login screen with no innternet. Login and still no internet. 5 of figuring out why and there is no reason, no internet just becasye. Then after 5...
  5. how bad windows is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Bad windows update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad windows update: Yesterday I did an update on my labtop. After it restarted I noticed it did not update so I tried it 3 more times. Once I turned my labtop back on I noticed I could not connect to wifi. It wont even show an option for wifi. When trying to go into settings>network & internet,...
  7. Is this bad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this bad?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ranch-dressing64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fahhi8/is_this_bad/
  8. Bad version of Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bad version of Windows: Hi, I just got my hard disk replaced and the store that replaced it install a bad cracked version of windows, a lot of apps and features are missing, how can i get my original windows back? i don't have a key or anything because it came with my laptop....
  9. Bad Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad Windows Update: Ever since the latest update, I have Ghost Bubbles that keep appearing and taking over my computer. This did not happen Prior to the Latest update. I also no longer have an option to turn OFF my Touchpad, no matter what I do, and I have done Many things trying to fix it....
  10. Bad Window Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Window Update: I updated to the newest version of windows and now everything is big and sometimes blurry and the games I used to play just fine on my earlier windows now are very laggy and blurry as well and do not work well....