Windows 10: Bad Image Error (Enterprise Environment)

Discus and support Bad Image Error (Enterprise Environment) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We have over 500 computers, both laptops and desktops, mostly Dell Latitude/XPS and Microsoft Surface Pro 4. We constantly see this Bad Image Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by vhernandez, May 29, 2018.

1. Bad Image Error (Enterprise Environment)

We have over 500 computers, both laptops and desktops, mostly Dell Latitude/XPS and Microsoft Surface Pro 4. We constantly see this Bad Image Error (the error codes vary) and still we find no actual solution. Microsoft recommends to re-install the OS, which I've done, but it still happens. This has occurred on all Windows 10 Professional (64) builds 1703, 1709 and 1803. Has anyone had this issue and found a solution?

Bad Image Error (Enterprise Environment) [​IMG]

:)

vhernandez, May 29, 2018
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Windows Bad Image error

Hi Laura,

To better assist you regarding the “Windows bad Image error message” on your computer, please clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your computer?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, May 29, 2018
  3. Bad Image - PresentationNative_v0400.dll corrupt

Hello Andy,

Thank you for posting your concern in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.

We appreciate the time and effort you have put in to resolve the issue. I would like to assist you with further information from here.

The Error Status 0xc0000020 error may be caused by Windows system files damage.

There can be many events which may have resulted in the system files errors.

• An incomplete installation or an incomplete uninstall.
    • Improper deletion of applications or hardware.
    • Computer has recovered from a virus or adware/spyware attack.
    • An improper shutdown of the computer.

All the above actives may result in the deletion or corruption of the entries in the windows system files.

Now, please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1:

I suggest you to deploy the System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Bad Image Error (Enterprise Environment)

1. Bad Image Error (Enterprise Environment) - Similar Threads - Bad Image Error

2. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image error: Every time I try to open CurseForge, I get the following error:VTableHolderWndProc: OverwolfHelper.exe - bad imageC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation...
  3. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image error: Every time I try to open CurseForge, I get the following error:VTableHolderWndProc: OverwolfHelper.exe - bad imageC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation...
  4. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error - Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error - Bad Image: Hi everyone, I have an error popping up when I start my laptop windows 10 and at other random times. I attached a screenshot at the end. Is there any quick fix for it? Thanks for any answers! Best regards Yuri [ATTACH]...
  6. Bad image error

Bad image error: I have not been on my laptop for a little while and just ended up cutting it on and the bad image error popped up, i cant even log in, it says the error status is 0xc000012f. I have tried to look and see anyway i could fix it, and all the things ive looked at you have to be...
  7. Bad Image error

Bad Image error: This problem suddenly popped up a few days ago and I already tried troubleshooting it myself by re-installing the indicated file that was supposed to be corrupted but the problem was still there. I also tried using the command prompt by entering "sfc/scannow" which I thought...
  8. Bad image error

Bad image error: I cannot able to install games and some software. The error is Bad image, C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
  9. Bad image error

Bad image error: Hi, I installed Adobe Digital Editions the other day and every time I execute the program I get a "Bad image"-error for C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amdihk32.dll I have googled and tried to find a solution for this, but without any success. It is only for Adobe Digital Editions I...
  10. Bad Image errors?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Image errors?: [img] Hi I updated my Mozy backup software 3 days ago & ever since then my ASUS laptop is unusable. Once it boots up, which takes more then an hour, every task I ask takes many minutes to over an hour to complete. I also get an error message "Bad Image"? The first bad...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system environment bad image error