Windows 10: Bad Image Error! Help me

Discus and support Bad Image Error! Help me in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Hello I just updated my windows 10 for, you know, stuff... But when the update has finished, numerous errors started popping out like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aldeera, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Aldeera Win User

Bad Image Error! Help me

Hi, Hello

I just updated my windows 10 for, you know, stuff...

But when the update has finished, numerous errors started popping out like

Steam.exe, Onedrive.exe-Bad Image

wsock32.dll maybe missing or contains an error

error status 0x000012f.

So please help.

I tried sfc/scannow but all they said was that they found some corrupt files but it can't be fixed.

SO PLEASE HELP

:)

Aldeera, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Windows Bad Image error

Hi Laura,

To better assist you regarding the “Windows bad Image error message” on your computer, please clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Is it still an ongoing issue on your computer?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Smittychat., Jul 11, 2018
  4. Bad Image Error! Help me

DXSETUP.exe- Bad Image ERROR

The error message DXSETUP.exe- Bad Image ERROR that you are getting may be due to a corrupted software on the computer. However, we need to perform some troubleshooting steps to isolate the cause of this concern. Before we proceed, kindly
    answer the following:

• Which application are you trying to download from Steam?
    • Are you experiencing this to all application you are trying to download?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message that you are getting when downloading application? Make sure that you remove all personal information.

Charianne Per, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

Bad Image Error! Help me

1. Bad Image Error! Help me - Similar Threads - Bad Image Error

2. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image error: Every time I try to open CurseForge, I get the following error:VTableHolderWndProc: OverwolfHelper.exe - bad imageC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation...
  3. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image error: Every time I try to open CurseForge, I get the following error:VTableHolderWndProc: OverwolfHelper.exe - bad imageC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation...
  4. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bad Image Errors 0xc000012f Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad Image Errors 0xc000012f Help: I had just updated windows update KB5005033 and KB4023057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-image-errors-0xc000012f-help/3ba6959a-bc37-4c27-bdcc-1e5a6cd5fa49
  6. Bad Image Error, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad Image Error, please help!: [ATTACH] So i got this message everytime i click to a link from any softwares or games. https://preview.redd.it/cmhhd6ljbmp51.png?width=414&format=png&auto=webp&s=2d2f49ae51151e359a020820e498c599c336cd12 If anyone know how to fix this, please let me know. I will...
  7. Bad image error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad image error: I have not been on my laptop for a little while and just ended up cutting it on and the bad image error popped up, i cant even log in, it says the error status is 0xc000012f. I have tried to look and see anyway i could fix it, and all the things ive looked at you have to be...
  8. Bad Image error

Bad Image error: This problem suddenly popped up a few days ago and I already tried troubleshooting it myself by re-installing the indicated file that was supposed to be corrupted but the problem was still there. I also tried using the command prompt by entering "sfc/scannow" which I thought...
  9. Bad image error

Bad image error: I cannot able to install games and some software. The error is Bad image, C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
  10. Bad image error

Bad image error: Hi, I installed Adobe Digital Editions the other day and every time I execute the program I get a "Bad image"-error for C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amdihk32.dll I have googled and tried to find a solution for this, but without any success. It is only for Adobe Digital Editions I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onedrive.exe bad image corrupt windows solved