Windows 10: Bad image error while trying to install directx error code: 0xc000012f

Discus and support Bad image error while trying to install directx error code: 0xc000012f in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. I just freshly installed Windows 10 and I'm having this error while trying to install directx through Steam or independently. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by StanleyWasHappy, May 19, 2017.

1. Bad image error while trying to install directx error code: 0xc000012f

Hello. I just freshly installed Windows 10 and I'm having this error while trying to install directx through Steam or independently.

Bad image error while trying to install directx error code: 0xc000012f [​IMG]

Tried following things;

- Updating almost everything on computer.
    - Clean boot.
    - Safe mode.
    - sfc /scannow
    - installed directx through microsoft's website.
    - run dism with all three modes. check, scan, restore.

But still getting this error while trying to install directx for individual games. And there is no exception, I get his error for every game I tried to install. Anybody encountered something like that or know a solution?

Edit: Had to reinstall windows 10 with another iso file.

:)

StanleyWasHappy, May 19, 2017

2. Error Code After Recent Update

I have followed your instructions and tried both the 2017 and 2012 VCC+ but I am still unable to open The Sims 4. The error code for when I try to open the Sims 4:

TS4_x64.exe. - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software
    vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

The error code I get when I first unlock my laptop:

cnext.exe - Bad Image

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software
    vendor for support. Error status 0xc000012f.

LilyRose04, May 19, 2017
  3. divx 10 update error

error code 0xc000012f file is dxaB96.tmp - Bad image and dxa8429.tmp and dxa842A.tmp

how to fix?

andrewwhatford, May 19, 2017
Thema:

Bad image error while trying to install directx error code: 0xc000012f

1. Bad image error while trying to install directx error code: 0xc000012f - Similar Threads - Bad image error

2. Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f: System was slow so decided to update to latest quality update. Upon updating, computer began to blue screen loop with error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys. Through startup repair was able to get through blue screen loop and able to boot into windows. Now encountering an...
  3. Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image Error - 0xc000012f: System was slow so decided to update to latest quality update. Upon updating, computer began to blue screen loop with error SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Ntfs.sys. Through startup repair was able to get through blue screen loop and able to boot into windows. Now encountering an...
  4. Bad Image Error code 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image Error code 0xc000012f: I've been having an issue with this bad image error since I reinstalled Windows 11 a few days ago. Clean install and wiped the drives during factory reset, now a bunch of applications give me this error when I open them. Some applications pop up a bad image error once or...
  5. Bad Image Error code 0xc000012f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image Error code 0xc000012f: I've been having an issue with this bad image error since I reinstalled Windows 11 a few days ago. Clean install and wiped the drives during factory reset, now a bunch of applications give me this error when I open them. Some applications pop up a bad image error once or...
  6. msedge.exe - bad image error 0xc000012f....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msedge.exe - bad image error 0xc000012f....: Hello, I have a problem when I start Windows 10. The message appears on the screen: msedge.exe - Bad Image. C:\WindowsSystem32\Windows.System.Profile.PlatformDiagnosticsAndUsageDataSettings.dll, error 0xc000012f.Another problem is that any photo I try to open, the screen in...
  7. Error code 0xc000012f Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code 0xc000012f Bad Image: I’m trying to load a game on my pc DayZ every time it starts to load up A error comes up on screen telling me bad image C:WINDOWS\System32\xAudio2_6.dll is unavailable or corrupted on windows I’ve deleted the file and tried nothing and reinstalled it and still nothing telling...
  8. Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f

Bad Image Error Status 0xc000012f: I have seen this question elsewhere. I'm not sure that I can resolve the issue myself using other suggestions I have seen. The error is: Office\root\office16\AppVIsvSubsystems32.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error...with the above error...
  9. Contradictory Messages in Trying to Resolve Bad Image Error 0xc000012f

Contradictory Messages in Trying to Resolve Bad Image Error 0xc000012f: So I have been trying to resolve a bad image error that appeared on my computer ever since yesterday which happened as a result of my PC crashing and shutting down during an installation of a game. Ever since the crash a message would appear when I tried to open any download...
  10. error 0xc000012f BAD IMAGE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error 0xc000012f BAD IMAGE: Just couple of days back I bought a new WINDOWS 10 Laptop, it went under a huge update for the entire day!!! Soon after this update was done a message popped up saying " C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains error.Try...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. andrewwhatford