Windows 10: Bad Image errors?

Discus and support Bad Image errors? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] Hi I updated my Mozy backup software 3 days ago & ever since then my ASUS laptop is unusable. Once it boots up, which takes more then an hour,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dom, May 19, 2016.

1. DOM
    dom Win User

Bad Image errors?

Bad Image errors? [​IMG]
    Hi

I updated my Mozy backup software 3 days ago & ever since then my ASUS laptop is unusable. Once it boots up, which takes more then an hour, every task I ask takes many minutes to over an hour to complete. I also get an error message "Bad Image"? The first bad image was related to Chrome so I uninstalled Chrome but that did not help & now I am getting a "Bad Image" error related to "iCloudPhoto.exe". I tried to uninstall iCloud but was unsuccessful. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

PS: I did a factory reset so please ignore this.

:)

2. Bad image

Hi,

It is a case to case basis why you are getting error status 0xc000012f.

Some of the components of the game are maybe corrupted or the drivers of your PC needs to be updated.To isolate
    error status 0xc000012f, here is a linkon
    how to download and use the Apps Troubleshooter.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, May 19, 2016
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    bad image

devenum.dll is used by the games copy protections system - Tages.

The version of Tages that comes with the game is not compatible with 64bit Windows, so installing the

64bit version should help.

Unlike some DRM with the same issue, Tages released a 64bit patch for their driver, which you can get below...

(can't link to the actual Drivers page )

TAGES, the AAA Copy Protection System

BossDweeb, May 19, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Bad Image errors?

Contact Mozy, since it is their software causing the issue. Especially that it happened after you upgraded their software. A bad backup can be caused by their software corrupting it.

I only back up to a NAS on my network. No need to pay someone to hold your files as their property.

bro67, May 20, 2016
Thema:

Bad Image errors?

1. Bad Image errors? - Similar Threads - Bad Image errors

2. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image error: Every time I try to open CurseForge, I get the following error:VTableHolderWndProc: OverwolfHelper.exe - bad imageC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation...
  3. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image error: Every time I try to open CurseForge, I get the following error:VTableHolderWndProc: OverwolfHelper.exe - bad imageC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation...
  4. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error - Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error - Bad Image: Hi everyone, I have an error popping up when I start my laptop windows 10 and at other random times. I attached a screenshot at the end. Is there any quick fix for it? Thanks for any answers! Best regards Yuri [ATTACH]...
  6. Bad image error

Bad image error: I have not been on my laptop for a little while and just ended up cutting it on and the bad image error popped up, i cant even log in, it says the error status is 0xc000012f. I have tried to look and see anyway i could fix it, and all the things ive looked at you have to be...
  7. Bad Image Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image Error: Whenever I open certain applications, it comes up with the Bad Image error error code 0xc0000020 and tells me appresolver.dll is either corrupted or not compatible with Windows 10. I have tried replacing it, but explorer.exe relies heavily on it. If I end the task called...
  8. Bad Image error

Bad Image error: This problem suddenly popped up a few days ago and I already tried troubleshooting it myself by re-installing the indicated file that was supposed to be corrupted but the problem was still there. I also tried using the command prompt by entering "sfc/scannow" which I thought...
  9. Bad image error

Bad image error: I cannot able to install games and some software. The error is Bad image, C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
  10. Bad image error

Bad image error: Hi, I installed Adobe Digital Editions the other day and every time I execute the program I get a "Bad image"-error for C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amdihk32.dll I have googled and tried to find a solution for this, but without any success. It is only for Adobe Digital Editions I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gamebar bad image error