Windows 10: bad luck

Discus and support bad luck in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'am new to the pc community and i want some advise from you guys about Windows 10 because i bought a pc with windows 7 enterprise in it ,before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by super7mdmd, Oct 31, 2015.

1. bad luck

I'am new to the pc community and i want some advise from you guys about Windows 10 because i bought a pc with windows 7 enterprise in it ,before Microsoft announced the free Windows 10 upgrade and the worse part is that enterprise is't with the free package , now is there a chance of install Windows 10 pro over my enterprise by the media tool without doing upgrade , and use USB flash to do the install with windows 10 pro product key (if i buy it ) will that work ?
    if not what is your suggestions

:)

super7mdmd, Oct 31, 2015
  2. ihateit---01, Oct 31, 2015
  3. BAD LUCK, HELP ME SOON

Latest version of ovi browser was conflicted.

luckily I replaced it with old version1.0.2.

Then I found it was chiness(china), and my device does not support this language.

Finaly I have updated to 2.2.0 .

But it also chiness.

How can I replace it with english nokia browser??

ihateit---01, Oct 31, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

bad luck

Ztruker, Oct 31, 2015
Thema:

bad luck

1. bad luck - Similar Threads - bad luck

2. Battery seems to be going bad in a 3 month old computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery seems to be going bad in a 3 month old computer: I purchased an MSI PS63 from Microsoft sometime early July this summer. I use it for gaming as well as for school. Besides constant battery issues, I love the computer. When I am gaming, I obviously don't expect the battery to give me much more battery than an hour, so I just...
  3. Is it bad for the sound driver/device to use a sound booster?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it bad for the sound driver/device to use a sound booster?: Has anyone heard, tried, or is currently using a sound booster software? (eg. Letasoft Sound Booster) The case is, my laptop's built-in speakers don't quite sound loud enough for music purposes so I wanted to use the said software, but I'm afraid that using it might harm my...
  4. Selfservice.exe Bad Image - Microsoft .Net Framework error on Windows Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selfservice.exe Bad Image - Microsoft .Net Framework error on Windows Startup: Hello, Good morning and I was wondering if I can request some help in resolving this error that started to come up after my pc was updated with Windows 10 updates I am getting following error (pls see image attached) every few minutes the below error keeps on popping up....
  5. How bad is Mictrosoft in 2019?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How bad is Mictrosoft in 2019?: Groover music really sucks! My goodness; we used to have controll of how we heard things, and more. Groove music is the antipathy of ****. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-bad-is-mictrosoft-in-2019/732f3b4a-18e3-4019-85ff-d5ba357c2a88
  6. wifi is dropping out. bad router/windows update/virus?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi is dropping out. bad router/windows update/virus?: I have been having troubles for the past month with my router/wifi dropping out. Bought a new router still having troubles. Here is a link to my event log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/13hKyj2GS_MGyElUKDYnXjOCbSWYPfmz4/view?usp=sharing Is this a windows update...
  7. 400 bad request hellp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    400 bad request hellp: Hi 400 bad request - has blocked several of my regular websites, how do I clear it please I have cleared all cache ect I have added ebay & daily sudoku to trusted list but they still say 400 bad request if anyone can help I would be obliged thank you...
  8. Bad hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Bad hard drive: The hard drive in my computer died. I have four other computers with windows 10 and I guess each one has a different account. This account is the account for the bad computer I believe. How do I get windows ten back on the computer with the new hard drive without purchasing...
  9. Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror: While getting my new Crucial MX500 250GB drive cloned from my smaller SSD using the onboard cables and setup to boot, I somehow managed to break my Data drive Mirror (Raid1). SSD working fine as C:. I currently seem to have a D: Drive functioning as Dynamic holding my actual...
  10. Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror

in Windows 10 Support
    Help 7 years bad luck - Broke my Mirror: While getting my new Crucial MX500 250GB drive cloned from my smaller SSD using the onboard cables and setup to boot, I somehow managed to break my Data drive Mirror (Raid1). SSD working fine as C:. I currently seem to have a D: Drive functioning as Dynamic holding my actual...