Windows 10: Bad Outcome With WinAero Tweaker In Border Padding

Discus and support Bad Outcome With WinAero Tweaker In Border Padding in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I run W10 Ver. 1607 (OS Build 14393.1066). I used WinAero Tweaker Ver. 0.7.0.0 to increase my Border Padding, but all the damage that accomplished was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RetiredEngineer, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Bad Outcome With WinAero Tweaker In Border Padding

I run W10 Ver. 1607 (OS Build 14393.1066). I used WinAero Tweaker Ver. 0.7.0.0 to increase my Border Padding, but all the damage that accomplished was to reduce my TitleBar size to very tiny [1], and Snipping Tool to an unusable TitleBar [2]. I have tried a prior restore point and removal of Tweaker with Revo Uninstaller, but neither approach worked. I also posted a help-me message to Aero Tweaker's website, but no reply yet.

Does anyone have suggestions on how I can UnDo Aero Tweaker's damage?

:)

RetiredEngineer, Apr 12, 2017

2. Remove 3px Invisible Vertical Padding

I've searched the all over trying to find how to remove the 3px invisible vertical padding.

Bad Outcome With WinAero Tweaker In Border Padding [​IMG]

I've already used Winaero Tweaker to change the Border Width and Border Padding to 0 and the Title Bars to 24 to remove the majority of the original border and padding, but can't find a way to get rid of the last little bit.

Please help!

Dan Needer, Apr 12, 2017
  3. mac1-131 Win User
    Service Pack #1 for windows 10

have a look at "winaero tweaker" to enable the aero lite theme. that will give your windows borders some color back.

I agree with you, it looks terrible and is hard on my old eyes too, but there are some "tweaks" to deal with it.

mac1-131, Apr 12, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Bad Outcome With WinAero Tweaker In Border Padding

Brink, Apr 12, 2017
  5. Brink's tutorial on font changing [1] seems to have solved this problem, as I was using Arial Bold as my system font when I tried to enlarge window borders with Aero Tweaker. When I restored Segoe UI with the tutorial's .reg template, the Title bar and Snipping Tool were restored.

Problm solved.

[1] "Change Default System Font in Windows 10"

RetiredEngineer, Apr 12, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
Thema:

Bad Outcome With WinAero Tweaker In Border Padding

1. Bad Outcome With WinAero Tweaker In Border Padding - Similar Threads - Bad Outcome WinAero

2. Winaero tweaker, This PC folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Winaero tweaker, This PC folders: I had added some custom system folders to This PC in File Explorer using Winaero Tweaker under Window 10. When I upgraded to Windows 11, everything was fine. When I upgraded to the current version of Winaero Tweaker, I now get an error message that an unhandled exception has...
  3. Winaero tweaker, This PC folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Winaero tweaker, This PC folders: I had added some custom system folders to This PC in File Explorer using Winaero Tweaker under Window 10. When I upgraded to Windows 11, everything was fine. When I upgraded to the current version of Winaero Tweaker, I now get an error message that an unhandled exception has...
  4. New Winaero Tweaker 1.20

New Winaero Tweaker 1.20: New Winaero Tweaker 1.20 out. Also contains some new tweaks for Win 11. Winaero Tweaker 1.20 is out with Windows 11 support and tons of new features 181867
  5. Winaero Tweaker

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Winaero Tweaker: When I scan the .zip file on Virus Total, an anti-virus called dr. web diagnose it with "Trojan.MulDrop 16.37713". Idk if dr. web is good or not, I've never heard bout it. But a channel called Michael MJD said it is safe and good (160K subs) submitted by /u/Valois061007...
  6. Winaero Tweaker Stalling Sysprep?

Winaero Tweaker Stalling Sysprep?: I have pinpointed a severe stall time when performing a sysprep to applying Winaero Tweaker settings to my Windows 10 Pro base image, which setting it may be is undetermined. It has increased the initial startup time after running sysprep from 15min to almost 80min, it stalls...
  7. Blocking Updates With Winaero Tweaker?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Blocking Updates With Winaero Tweaker?: Has anyone used Winero Tweaker to block Windows 10 updates? I see there is an option for it but haven't tried it yet. I would like to disable Win Updates easily until the latest mess has blown over. 150785
  8. winaero tweaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    winaero tweaker: Winaero Tweaker is supposed to allow a user to adjust things like the font used for desktop icon labels. But the download is a ZIP file. How do you extract the executable software from the ZIP file?...
  9. Winaero Tweaker

in Windows 10 Customization
    Winaero Tweaker: I recently asked about how to get icon titles into readable sizes and fonts. An answer came back, with a link to "Winaero Tweaker". But the he site is enormously confusing, and the software itself is a ZIP file. How do I get a download package that provides an installable...
  10. winaero tweaker?

winaero tweaker?: Anyone tried this app? I would welcome any advice or suggestions... 142259

Users found this page by searching for:

1. w10 1903 program border width