Windows 10: Bad Pool Header BSOD

Discus and support Bad Pool Header BSOD in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I installed the Linux Bash Shell on my laptop last year. It went fine, and I was able to use it. After getting the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eClySe, Jul 4, 2018.

1. eClySe Win User

Bad Pool Header BSOD

I installed the Linux Bash Shell on my laptop last year. It went fine, and I was able to use it. After getting the Windows 10 April 2018 Update, I get a Bad Pool Header BSOD whenever I try to open the shell.

I already tried updating my drivers (using Driver Booster 5.2), and have also tried scanning system files using the command prompts 'scf /scannow' command.

:)

eClySe, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Ellikand Win User

Bad Pool Header

Keep getting bad pool header bsod a few times a day. Can't seem to figure out what's causing it. Any ideas?

Ellikand, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Ken-OP Win User
    After upgrading from Windows 7 to 10, I recurrently get the Bad Pool Header BSOD and Windows 10 won't run

• Downloaded and installed Windows 10 as an upgrade from Windows 7 which was working fine
    • Installation went well but, when Windows 10 started up, after a few moments, I get the BSOD Bad Pool Header error and it reboots;
    • After rebooting, I again get the BSOD Bad Pool Header.
    • Ultimately, rolled back to Windows 7 because I never had a stable Windows 10 desktop.
    • Once, upon rebooting, it performed a CHKDSK--no errors found;
    • Once, I appeared to have a stable Windows 10 desktop--but then developed the BSOD Bad Pool Header when I opened Outlook or Explorer for the first time.
    Suggestions? I'm now back in Windows 7 and would like to use Windows 10.

Ken-OP, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Bad Pool Header BSOD

Bad Pool Header

Hi,

Thank you for being part of windows 10 family.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to refer to the below link provided by the
    Rohit chettri.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-header/1202e373-1df5-49cd-a8f9-646e324cb7e63

Also refer to the below link.

Bad pool Header

Get back to us if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Bad Pool Header BSOD

1. Bad Pool Header BSOD - Similar Threads - Bad Pool Header

2. BSOD - Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Bad Pool Header: In the past few weeks I have been getting BSOD's rather frequently, specifically everytime I am playing a game. But this one caught my attention as the second error hinted at a malfunctioning disk. I have already tried looking for out of date drivers but have not succeeded...
  3. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad pool header: Возникла проблема bad pool header на windows 10. Синий экран появляется при подключении к интернету через 3-4 мин. Так же перестал работать драйвер беспроводного подключения. Все проверки жесткого диска и оперативной памяти сделал. Не помогает даже обновление драйверов....
  4. BSOD Bad Pool Header

BSOD Bad Pool Header: Since upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 7, my computer would crash once a day with a bad pool header notification. I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this issue, and am coming here as a last resort. Below is my DM Log Collector zip. 32179
  5. BSOD, Bad Pool Header

BSOD, Bad Pool Header: Acer Aspire ES1-711-P14W with Windows 10. I had Windows 10 since Insiders builds and a few weeks ago it started BSODing frequently, mainly DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and BAD_POOL_HEADER, I thought a reinstall would fix the issue but it didn't, I still had 2 BSODs with the...
  6. BSOD - Bad Pool Header

BSOD - Bad Pool Header: I've tested the memory with memtest86, uninstalled recently installed software and updated my drivers with driver reviver. these were the recommendations on other forums and i'm unsure what else i can do to try and fix this. i tried to upload my minidump folder aswell as a...
  7. BSOD Bad pool header

BSOD Bad pool header: I Received the error, A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. BAD_POOL_HEADER Technical Information: *** STOP: 0x00000019 Beginning dump of physical memory Physical memory dump complete. I try many...
  8. BSOD Bad Pool Header

BSOD Bad Pool Header: Hello I have a Laptone Wifi Dongle and a wireless mouse dongle in my USB ports on my Dell Inspiron 1750 laptop. I have uploaded the file dumps for you. I get the BDOS screen occasionally when I am browsing on my computer. Thanks 70566
  9. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: Need to know why this error code appears and then how to fix 28108
  10. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: What is a "bad pool header". When it comes up it demands to reboot. Things will be just fine and then occasionally it will come up again and demands a reboot. Is there any "fix". What is going on, any way to fix it, to stop the process. What and why is it occurring? 21313