Windows 10: BAD POOL HEADER PLus game freezes

Discus and support BAD POOL HEADER PLus game freezes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, For about a year now I've had game freezing. It suddenly freezes after X amount of time like it got stuck on the last frame,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Layloria, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Layloria Win User

BAD POOL HEADER PLus game freezes

Hello there,

For about a year now I've had game freezing. It suddenly freezes after X amount of time like it got stuck on the last frame, everythings still powered on.

I sent it into a repair shop which replaced the motherboard. The issue didn't go away. I upgraded to Windows 10 clean install in attempts to help repair it. Still there.

A week ago, I noted one RAM stick had a gold pin connector missing, so I removed it. Problem solved. Until 3 days after that it came back. Another faulty stick, same pin same place. I removed it, this time the problem didn't cease.

NOW: I have BSOD errors as well as this freezing error.
    For about 2 months when it was built it worked perfect then the errors started.

My blue screen viewer indicates tcip.sys is the driver problem.

I have done:
    memtestx86
    windows memory diagnostic tool
    EVGA OC Scanner
    NO issues

BSOD/freezing on
    CPU burner
    Benchmark tests
    Games

:)

Layloria, Jun 9, 2016

2. Laptop blue screen automatic shutdown

what is bad pool header? it prevents me to work continuously. it happens very often blue screen come with bad pool header message.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Gaurav_verma, Jun 9, 2016
  3. Bad pool header after connecting to internet via usb dongle

Bad pool header after connecting to internet via usb dongle. Everytime i connect to internet using dongle that enables to use mobile sim card, there will be a blue screen with bad pool header.

yehankanakaratne, Jun 9, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Troubleshooting a counterfeit installation is useless as it is not known what has been modified to your system.
    A counterfeit installation contains heavily modified code which causes the system to behave in unexpected ways.
    For this reason, analyzing counterfeit systems is unreliable and most analysts won't try it.
    I recommend to install a genuine copy of Windows.
    If, after you have installed a genuine copy of Windows, you still get BSOD's we'll be happy to assist you.
    Code: KMS Server Service c:\windows\kmsserverservice\kms server service.exe <ActivePartialProductKey>T83GX</ActivePartialProductKey> <ActiveProductKeyPid2>00331-10000-00001-AA174</ActiveProductKeyPid2> <OSVersion>10.0.10586.2.00010100.0.0.048</OSVersion> <ProductName>Windows 10 Pro</ProductName> <ProcessorArchitecture>x64</ProcessorArchitecture> <EditionId>Professional</EditionId> <BuildLab>10586.th2_release_sec.160422-1850</BuildLab> <TimeZone>GMT Standard Time(GMT+01:00)</TimeZone> <ActiveSkuId>2de67392-b7a7-462a-b1ca-108dd189f588</ActiveSkuId> <ActiveSkuDescription>Windows(R) Operating System, VOLUME_KMSCLIENT channel</ActiveSkuDescription> <ProductUniquenessGroups>55c92734-d682-4d71-983e-d6ec3f16059f</ProductUniquenessGroups> <ActiveProductKeyPKeyId>08e404fb-41f3-77ac-59ef-6e9f2d3f499d</ActiveProductKeyPKeyId> <ActiveProductKeyPidEx>03612-03311-000-000001-03-2057-10586.0000-0122016</ActiveProductKeyPidEx> <ActiveProductKeyChannel>Volume:GVLK</ActiveProductKeyChannel> <ActiveVolumeCustomerPid>05426-00206-270-399138-03-1033-9200.0000-3042013</ActiveVolumeCustomerPid> <OfflineInstallationId>351850055254610344791337224295608056924093298247191032518391603</OfflineInstallationId> <DomainJoined>false</DomainJoined>[/quote] Forum rules

5. Layloria Win User
    Forum rules[/quote] I bought Windows 7 Professional from SoftwareGeeks and upgraded help! how do I make it work, I have receipts and stuff, do I go back to windows 7 using my key then upgrade to windows 10 that way or do I reinsert my key back into windows 10?

Attachment 84652

Layloria, Jun 10, 2016
  6. Layloria Win User
    Update I tried the key in my Windows 10 change product key, didnt work, so I am buying a new one. I will repost the new minidump shortly.

Layloria, Jun 10, 2016
  7. axe0 New Member
  8. Layloria Win User

I have fixed the bsod problem by installing new ram, however i had another one but that seems to be gone too, I bought a new key off Microsoft as I didn't know which site was ok
    I'm still having the games freezing problem, should I repost my new files or make a new thread?

Layloria, Jun 18, 2016
  9. axe0 New Member
    If you have not done a clean installation yet I would recommend that you do so, inserting a new key does not remove the modifications.

10. Layloria Win User
    New Installation will it keep all my files?

Layloria, Jun 18, 2016
  11. axe0 New Member
    A clean installation won't and a clean installation is necessary.

Thema:

1. BAD POOL HEADER PLus game freezes - Similar Threads - BAD POOL HEADER

2. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad pool header: I have purchased new ram of 8gb, when I put into my laptop and press start button I show this error Bad pool header . Already installed Ram is 2Gb in my laptopBut when we restart my laptop show this error and restart again and again...Any Solution in windows 10....
  3. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad pool header: I have purchased new ram of 8gb, when I put into my laptop and press start button I show this error Bad pool header . Already installed Ram is 2Gb in my laptopBut when we restart my laptop show this error and restart again and again...Any Solution in windows 10....
  4. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bad pool header

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bad pool header: Возникла проблема bad pool header на windows 10. Синий экран появляется при подключении к интернету через 3-4 мин. Так же перестал работать драйвер беспроводного подключения. Все проверки жесткого диска и оперативной памяти сделал. Не помогает даже обновление драйверов....
  6. Bad Pool Header

Bad Pool Header: Just wondering if there is a fix when receiving this error message 26701
  7. Bad pool header?

Bad pool header?: Got an BSOD i haven't gotten before earlier this day. It occured around the time i connected and disconnected a my Camera via USB i think. I think it was disconnected, and then randomly as i was looking away, then back it was in BSOD, if my memory serves right. Though...
  8. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: When is Microsoft going to address and fix the annoying "Bad Pool Header" error code? Apparently it was not fixed with the recent upgrade. 30042
  9. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: Need to know why this error code appears and then how to fix 28108
  10. Bad Pool Header

in Windows 10 Support
    Bad Pool Header: What is a "bad pool header". When it comes up it demands to reboot. Things will be just fine and then occasionally it will come up again and demands a reboot. Is there any "fix". What is going on, any way to fix it, to stop the process. What and why is it occurring? 21313