Windows 10: Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10

Discus and support Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ive just taken a free windows 10 upgrade but after that I seem to be getting a poor sound quality as my laptop is connected to an external active... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by dobson, Aug 21, 2015.

1. dobson Win User

Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10

Ive just taken a free windows 10 upgrade but after that I seem to be getting a poor sound quality as my laptop is connected to an external active speaker through the headphone jack and it has been working perfect before. I have a Toshiba laptop p.c with processor AMD A4-6210 with AMD Radeon R3 Graphics 1.80GHz, 64-bit operating system,x64-based processor.Running windows 10 home.

:)

dobson, Aug 21, 2015
  2. AllanYu Win User

Windows 10 Upgrade resulted in loss of my Corel WinDVD Blu-ray disk player on my Toshiba Satellite Laptop.

I am still unable to get retrieve my "Corel WinDVD" Blu-ray player application after I upgraded to the Windows 10 Operating System several months ago. I've tried running the program in Windows 7 and Windows 8 compatibility modes, but the program is still
    lost.

Please explain to me why I lost my "Corel WinDVD" Blu-ray player software after I upgraded to Windows 10???

I've also noticed that the sound quality on my laptop is terrible since the upgrade. Please explain why the sound quality is so bad now???

AllanYu, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Poor sound quality after upgarding to windows 10

I am experiencing poor sound quality after upgrading to windows 10. Before upgrading i.e. in windows 8.1 sound quality was good with perfect bass and vocals. But after upgrading the there is no bass effect even if the sounds settings are same as it was
    previously in windows 8.1. The sound is distorted too. I tried re installing the sound driver but that didn't help. Changed sound settings also but of no vain. I need help in resolving this issue.

SujithMohandas, Aug 21, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Hello and welcome to the forum*Smile

In order for anyone to assist you, please post your full system specification in detail. This is often a driver issue....

WhyMe, Aug 21, 2015
  5. dobson Win User
    thanks will do right now

dobson, Aug 21, 2015
  6. WhyMe Win User
    Oh...forgot to say...please also confirm which version of Windows 10 you are running (Home, Pro, x32, x64 etc)

WhyMe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Bad sound quality after upgrading to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bad sound quality

2. Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Bluetooth headphones bad sound quality: Notes:I am using Bang & Olufsen bluetooth earbuds model Beoplay EX. When connected to Windows 11 the sound quality is absolutely atrocious.Things I have tried:disconnecting and reconnecting the bluetooth earbuds forget and re-establish connection - result: did not fix.looked...
  3. Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11: HiSo I have a stealth 700 Xbox Bluetooth headset that works great on windows 10 when on speaker mode, but the sound quality is horrible on the other. Why does it do this? Is there a way to fix it?Also, for some reason, after upgrading my windows 10 to 11, my sound quality on...
  4. Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad sound quality Windows 10 and 11: HiSo I have a stealth 700 Xbox Bluetooth headset that works great on windows 10 when on speaker mode, but the sound quality is horrible on the other. Why does it do this? Is there a way to fix it?Also, for some reason, after upgrading my windows 10 to 11, my sound quality on...
  5. Very bad sound quality, unusable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Very bad sound quality, unusable.: Whenever I have anything plugged in The sound's going not from the speaker the sound quality is so low, i cant play games, talk with my friends, or do anything else. This seemed to happen for no reason. I tested it with multiple headsets, changed multiple settings, and the...
  6. Bad sound quality after 2004 update

Bad sound quality after 2004 update: I updated my windows to 2004 a few days ago because they force me to update, previously I was using 1903. I have Logitech speakers and I noticed that the sound produced by my speakers got bad after updating to 2004. Does this have something to do with the drivers? 165358
  7. Bad sound quality after using a bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bad sound quality after using a bluetooth device: submitted by /u/odedgal67 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0nosv/bad_sound_quality_after_using_a_bluetooth_device/
  8. Bad Quality sound on HDMI

Bad Quality sound on HDMI: I am getting very bad quality on my HDMI output of my laptop. Whenever i watch episodes only music is clearly hearable more than the voice of characters. I am having yhe latest sound driver. I even tried all the enhancements but it only make the sound worst....
  9. Bad Quality Audio since upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad Quality Audio since upgrading to Windows 10: Hi, I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8 on Monday and ever since the audio quality has become weak and quite metallic sounding, like an old radio. I've tried updating my drivers and troubleshooting for any audio problems, but it's saying my drivers are up to date and no...
  10. Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones

Bad sound quality in Bluetooth headphones: It's the same headphones, but now it's looks like this. [ATTACH] Well, until then, it was good. Trying to troubleshoot doesn't help [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Idk why it's connected like voice. I tried to reinstall but it's still the same [ATTACH]...