Windows 10: Bad start of win10

Discus and support Bad start of win10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i'm having problems with win 10 start check this video what it happens 20161119 144305 - YouTube it stays like this for while a then some of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by drwatsont, Nov 18, 2016.

1. drwatsont Win User

Bad start of win10

Hi i'm having problems with win 10 start check this video what it happens 20161119 144305 - YouTube it stays like this for while a then some of the programs in system tray dont show up,what could be the problem?Thanks

:)

drwatsont, Nov 18, 2016
  2. GTO67 Win User

Win7 key from bad hardrive

I was wondering if it was possible to upgrade from a bad hard drive that I had win 7 on, to upgrade to win10 on my new hard drive?

I have tried the win10 enterprise version and just want to start all over with a clean install of win10.

GTO67, Nov 18, 2016
  3. eca0044 Win User
    new win10 install

win10 starts by asking me for Hotmail account to log on (bad omen)

once started I can see network palaces but none are accessible (show files) bad address is reported

what do I change to see files? on this or other network (Vista) machines?

eca0044, Nov 18, 2016
  4. drwatsont Win User

Bad start of win10

solved with graphic card updated drivers

drwatsont, Nov 18, 2016
Thema:

Bad start of win10

1. Bad start of win10 - Similar Threads - Bad start win10

2. Tips for starting win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tips for starting win10: I am going to upgrade to win10 soon, any tips? submitted by /u/EW05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2vbtk/tips_for_starting_win10/
  3. Bad System Config / Windows will not start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bad System Config / Windows will not start: I have a Lenovo ideapad 330. Over the last few days, i started getting DPC watchdog errors. I have tried several things to resolve, including system restore to an earlier date. That she to work but then the system would just randomly freeze up, and I'd have to do a manual...
  4. Why is Win10 networking so bad?

Why is Win10 networking so bad?: Please, help me... I'm about ready to drop kick my machine off the balcony. Okay so I use Linux for 99% of the things I do, my work laptop's in Linux, my servers run Linux. I play with a bunch of raspberry pi's etc. The last time I really got involved with Windows was with...
  5. WIN10 is going very badly

WIN10 is going very badly: [ATTACH] I don't remember if I had this problem before upgrading to the latest version of win10 but my PC sometimes goes slow: they don't load the pages properly, sometimes they fall off and in games the latency goes to hell. This is sporadic, sometimes it goes well but...
  6. Bad keyboard lag in Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad keyboard lag in Win10: Hello All. I'm a relatively new Windows user so please bear with me. I have a newish 2019 Dell XPS 13 laptop. Everything else is fine except that there is a really annoying keyboard lag when typing. This is in all applications. I have tried: 1. From Driver Manager,...
  7. Bad start configuration info Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bad start configuration info Error: I have a blue screen with error C: Windows/system32/logfiles\str bad start config error. Tried many things but cannot fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bad-start-configuration-info-error/f06a56e9-d37a-4859-b779-cc6e9453bf1d
  8. Win10 - 3 bad lines "ms-resources" that appeared in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 - 3 bad lines "ms-resources" that appeared in Start Menu: Hi All ! I am using Windows 10 Pro v1903 Build 18362.175 I have in my Start menu, 3 bad lines "ms-resources" that appeared at the bottom of the menu in the "Others" section. (see my screenshot, in French *Party) and it does not correspond to anything. No errors with SFC or...
  9. WIN10 start screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN10 start screen: when I start my laptop everyday I seem to get a different picture before my sign in screen shows up. Is there a way of disabling this constant change of pictures and can I simply select a constant picture to show up every time I start my laptop?...
  10. Bad blocks on Toshiba HDD & Win10 OS probs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bad blocks on Toshiba HDD & Win10 OS probs: My 2 year old Toshiba notebook started taking 5 - 10 minutes to boot last week. The Windows 10 system log file reports dozens of Harddisk0\DR0 bad blocks. After the system boots the Windows menu doesn't open, though its context menu does. Programs launch from the taskbar,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad_start windows10