Windows 10: Bad_pool.caller

Discus and support Bad_pool.caller in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After shut down last night, I didn't come back to see if the shut down was complete as I've always trusted it would be. When I signed on this morning,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nasus, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Nasus Win User

Bad_pool.caller

After shut down last night, I didn't come back to see if the shut down was complete as I've always trusted it would be. When I signed on this morning, there was a blue screen and a sign 100% repair complete and to reference on the internet the error BAD_POOL_CALLER.

I Have windows 10 installed in December

My computer's performance seems to be slow in signing on this morning and I hope that I'm not in for more troubles.

:)

Nasus, Feb 25, 2016
  2. hTconeM9user, Feb 25, 2016
Thema:

Bad_pool.caller

1. Bad_pool.caller - Similar Threads - Bad_pool caller

2. Sender Name, Subject and Caller ID info not shown (blanked) in INBOX on Wins 10 Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sender Name, Subject and Caller ID info not shown (blanked) in INBOX on Wins 10 Fax and Scan: When receiving fax, the sender name is shown on the Fax Status Monitor. Yet after the fax is received, the Sender Name and Subject and Caller ID columns showed nothing (blank). I have googled the internet for any solution, but none fixed the problem. There is nothing wrong...
  3. SCAMMERS from 850-275-0451 caller id says FT WALTN BCH FL!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SCAMMERS from 850-275-0451 caller id says FT WALTN BCH FL!!: Wow, these people are persistent. The phone number shows about 6 times on my caller id. This "rep' kept prompting me to key in cmd saying he wanted to refund me the money I had paid for Microsoft. He continued to try to pacify me and I kept playing dumb and innocent as if I...
  4. Pool Caller

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pool Caller: Computer restarts after showing "Bad pool caller"?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pool-caller/02957b8d-1054-44f4-b7e5-42e3fc5cb786
  5. Bad Pool Caller

Bad Pool Caller: Hello, I keep getting a bad pool caller screen and my laptop turns off, I have tried to do a security update but it stops and gives the message below: - Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 -Error 0x800705b9 I am not sure what to do as it is happening frequently...
  6. DCP Watchdog Violation / Bad Pool Caller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DCP Watchdog Violation / Bad Pool Caller: My new PC crashes on a frequent basis. I have located a Minidump file after the last crash (only one file there) and copied it to the desktop, but how do I share it with the experts? Hopefully I can get help in analyzing the issue and find a fix. What other info is needed,...
  7. Windows 10 won’t go to Sleep – Legacy Kernel Caller

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 won’t go to Sleep – Legacy Kernel Caller: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Does the display of your computer turn on all of a sudden? No matter how many time you put it to sleep, it always wakes up. Windows 10 computer Sleep state is built such that only if it’s essential, it wakes [...] This post Windows 10 won’t go to Sleep –...
  8. Legacy Kernel Caller, cannot be overridden by Requestoverride since Windows 10 version...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Legacy Kernel Caller, cannot be overridden by Requestoverride since Windows 10 version...: This was working correctly in Windows 10 version 1803. When HW in question is removed "Legacy Kernel Caller" does not appear, and the PC goes to sleep. Only difference is 1803 to 1809....
  9. Why am I getting a call from Microsoft that comes up on my caller ID as my name and home...

Why am I getting a call from Microsoft that comes up on my caller ID as my name and home...: I have received 6 calls this morning (1-18-19) from a number that came up on my caller ID to be my home name and phone number. I answered the first one that said my Microsoft contract had expired and I should stay on the line for an agent. The calls started at 7:30am and...
  10. Windows10 Stop code error Bad pool caller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 Stop code error Bad pool caller: I get this error every day at 10:48am and 10:48pm. Why am I getting this error and how can I make it stop restarting my computer? It is an Stop code Error Bad pool caller. Please help me with this. thank you, Donald...