Windows 10: Bad_pool.caller

Discus and support Bad_pool.caller in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After shut down last night, I didn't come back to see if the shut down was complete as I've always trusted it would be. When I signed on this morning,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nasus, Feb 25, 2016.

1. Nasus Win User

Bad_pool.caller

After shut down last night, I didn't come back to see if the shut down was complete as I've always trusted it would be. When I signed on this morning, there was a blue screen and a sign 100% repair complete and to reference on the internet the error BAD_POOL_CALLER.

I Have windows 10 installed in December

My computer's performance seems to be slow in signing on this morning and I hope that I'm not in for more troubles.

:)

Nasus, Feb 25, 2016
  2. hTconeM9user, Feb 25, 2016
Thema:

Bad_pool.caller

1. Bad_pool.caller - Similar Threads - Bad_pool caller

2. Bad Pool Caller BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Pool Caller BSOD: I have been receiving a "Bad Pool Caller" BSOD on launch of a game "War Thunder". It only seems to be a problem with this game, but occasionally I will receive a "kernal mode heap corruption" BSOD as well. I have gone through and updated/rolled back drivers, uninstalled the...
  3. Bad Pool Caller BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Pool Caller BSOD: I have been receiving a "Bad Pool Caller" BSOD on launch of a game "War Thunder". It only seems to be a problem with this game, but occasionally I will receive a "kernal mode heap corruption" BSOD as well. I have gone through and updated/rolled back drivers, uninstalled the...
  4. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School: I'm running a laptop PC installed with Windows 11 that has all current updates.I use the machine at home and and school. When I'm at home, the machine runs fine with no problems.When I get to school, I get frequent BSODs citing the error 'Bad Pool Caller'. It happens so often...
  5. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School: I'm running a laptop PC installed with Windows 11 that has all current updates.I use the machine at home and and school. When I'm at home, the machine runs fine with no problems.When I get to school, I get frequent BSODs citing the error 'Bad Pool Caller'. It happens so often...
  6. Bad Pool Caller and several other BSOD codes!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Pool Caller and several other BSOD codes!: Hello friends,I have been getting a BSOD with multiple different codes such as system thread exception not handled, kernel security check failure, cache manager, and memory management. No specific task or app running on crashes. I also have 2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview...
  7. Bad Pool Caller and several other BSOD codes!

Bad Pool Caller and several other BSOD codes!: Hello friends,I have been getting a BSOD with multiple different codes such as system thread exception not handled, kernel security check failure, cache manager, and memory management. No specific task or app running on crashes. I also have 2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview...
  8. When I connect to my Institutions internet I get Bad Pool Caller with Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connect to my Institutions internet I get Bad Pool Caller with Blue screen: When I run debugging with Windbg this was the result: BAD_POOL_CALLER c2 The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc. Arguments:...
  9. When I connect to my Institutions internet I get Bad Pool Caller with Blue screen

When I connect to my Institutions internet I get Bad Pool Caller with Blue screen: When I run debugging with Windbg this was the result: BAD_POOL_CALLER c2 The current thread is making a bad pool request. Typically this is at a bad IRQL level or double freeing the same allocation, etc. Arguments:...
  10. Just Started Recently Bad_Pool BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Just Started Recently Bad_Pool BSOD: Hey Guys and Gals, so recently i have come home to my PC being restarted and not sure why, it has just started fairly recently like within the last 3-4 days for sure Running Windows 10 Pro 1909 OS Build 18363.535, today i was home when i got the BSOD and saw the Stop code...