Windows 10: Bad_pool_caller bsod

Discus and support Bad_pool_caller bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have gotten a this BSOD a couple of times, sort of back to back. Both times I was just browsing the web at the time. I should also add... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jaynexus77, May 26, 2016.

1. Bad_pool_caller bsod

Hello,

I have gotten a this BSOD a couple of times, sort of back to back. Both times I was just browsing the web at the time.

I should also add that I am currently also having problems updating my Windows as well but I'm not sure if these are connected.

:)

Jaynexus77, May 26, 2016

2. Recurring BSOD crashes after using specific software (Axure RP Pro)

The causes of the BSOD's are related to BAD_POOL_CALLER and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION related to the drivers; ntoskrnl.exe+16c560 and win32kbase.sys

StefanoToledo, May 26, 2016
  3. received error : Bad_Pool_Header causes BSOD while watching YouTube

Okay so I updated the driver for the WiFi adapter and the BSOD went away for a couple of days. Unfortunately, a BSOD popped up again today with bad_pool_calling. I have a .dmp file for this crash if you guys need it.

Daniel_N_1609, May 26, 2016
  4. lifetec Win User

Bad_pool_caller bsod

The latest dumpfile blames mwac.sys. this is a driver belonging to Anti-malwarebytes and the driver is from 2014.
    I would uninstall this program with malwarebytes clean uninstall tool https://support.malwarebytes.org/cus...are-?b_id=6438
    and reinstall the latest version.

Also your system has a few older drivers.
    Killer network, intel manegement, chipset
    Please install all the (necessary) latest windows 10 drivers from your mobo supportpage Support For Z87-G45 GAMING | MSI Europe | Motherboard - The world leader in motherboard design 64

Also the drivers for your saitek devices are from 2012, update it.

lifetec, May 26, 2016
  5. I started the driver updates for my motherboard. Then on restarting my pc for one of the drivers I got a "BAD_SYSTEM_INFO" bsod and now I cannot boot my pc in normal or safe mode. Automatic repair fixes nothing.

Jaynexus77, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bad_pool_caller bsod

1. Bad_pool_caller bsod - Similar Threads - Bad_pool_caller bsod

2. BSOD --- BAD_POOL_CALLER c2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD --- BAD_POOL_CALLER c2: Hello, I have a friend who is experiencing constant BSOD. I got him to send his .dmp file to me, but I can not interpret it on my own. Can anyone give us some guidance?:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. BSOD --- BAD_POOL_CALLER c2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD --- BAD_POOL_CALLER c2: Hello, I have a friend who is experiencing constant BSOD. I got him to send his .dmp file to me, but I can not interpret it on my own. Can anyone give us some guidance?:******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. BSOD --- BAD_POOL_CALLER c2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi: Hello, I've been getting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD more and more frequently, and only when connecting to my university wifi. This is on the MSI GS66 Stealth 10SF, Intel i7 10th Gen. There have been no issues when connecting to wifi anywhere else. Please see here for the...
  6. BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi

BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER every 10 minutes on University Wifi: Hello, I've been getting the BAD_POOL_CALLER BSOD more and more frequently, and only when connecting to my university wifi. This is on the MSI GS66 Stealth 10SF, Intel i7 10th Gen. There have been no issues when connecting to wifi anywhere else. Please see here for the...
  7. Windows 11 BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello!Lately I’ve been experiencing windows crashing with the stop code BAD_POOL_CALLER when trying to update a game, but could ignore it by not updating it after finding no solutions that fixed the problem, but now it has come back when trying to launch a different game with...
  8. Windows 11 BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER

Windows 11 BSOD BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello!Lately I’ve been experiencing windows crashing with the stop code BAD_POOL_CALLER when trying to update a game, but could ignore it by not updating it after finding no solutions that fixed the problem, but now it has come back when trying to launch a different game with...
  9. Laptop using VPN : BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop using VPN : BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: We have recently deployed Dell laptops out to our staff and when working remotely we are using an Azure VPN connection back to the office. We are seeing a small number of users who are getting a BSOD when working at home - these all seem to be using Ethernet via the provided...
  10. Laptop using VPN : BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller

Laptop using VPN : BSOD - Bad_Pool_Caller: We have recently deployed Dell laptops out to our staff and when working remotely we are using an Azure VPN connection back to the office. We are seeing a small number of users who are getting a BSOD when working at home - these all seem to be using Ethernet via the provided...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bad_pool_caller after disk moved