Windows 10: BAD_POOL_CALLER while browsing the internet.

Discus and support BAD_POOL_CALLER while browsing the internet. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm normally fine with Debugging my stuff but I still don't know how to decipher the log files and figure out what caused it. Last time i had this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jango, Nov 21, 2017.

1. jango Win User

BAD_POOL_CALLER while browsing the internet.

I'm normally fine with Debugging my stuff but I still don't know how to decipher the log files and figure out what caused it. Last time i had this issue it was a bad audio driver.
    If any one could at least tell me what caused the crash that would be great.

:)

jango, Nov 21, 2017

2. Windows 10 freezes while Browsing the Internet

Hello,

I have a Nividia GT 610 and has the lastest driver update version 359.00.

Whenever I am on the internet for certain period of time, the computer would like to freeze randomly. My monitor would also black out and come back on with a graphics driver error. However, it sometimes might not come back on at all. But when it does freeze
    though while I am watching a video, I get this constant irritating buzzing noise. I would I have to go down to my power strip and shut the power off.

My computer never freezes while I am playing games. I also had my video card since I had Windows 7 and never had a problem. Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, everything started going downhill.

Thanks for the response! BAD_POOL_CALLER while browsing the internet. :)

KnightvsNight, Nov 21, 2017
  3. Windows 10 freezes while Browsing the Internet

Hello again Kiran,

I went to the article you have refered to me. I might have found the solution to use software rendering instead of GPU rendering for Internet Explorer.

This would make sense since a lot of the crashing has to do with the video card.

Thanks again and have a great day! BAD_POOL_CALLER while browsing the internet. :)

KnightvsNight, Nov 21, 2017
  4. Ztruker Win User

Last dump indicates a problem with e2xw10x64.sys.
    Code: BugCheck C2, {4, 7475, b7799568, ffff8b8a5204ca48} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e2xw10x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e2xw10x64.sys[/quote] Driver Description: Killer PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller - Killer Control Center 64-bit
    Driver Update Site: http://www.killernetworking.com/

The driver you have is dated: Thu Apr 13 13:09:57 2017
    You can try uninstalling it and instaalling thte latest available:

Killer Control Center 64-bit

Updated on 20 November 2017

• Comments: Includes Killer Control Center software and drivers for Wireless-N, Killer Wireless-AC 1525/1535/1435, Killer E2200, Killer E2400, and Killer E2500.
    • Version: 1.5.1618
    • Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 64-bit
    • Release Notes: Download PDF
    Download

Ztruker, Nov 21, 2017
  5. jango Win User
    Driver Description: Killer PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller - Killer Control Center 64-bit
    Driver Update Site: http://www.killernetworking.com/

The driver you have is dated: Thu Apr 13 13:09:57 2017
    You can try uninstalling it and instaalling thte latest available:

Killer Control Center 64-bit

Updated on 20 November 2017

• Comments: Includes Killer Control Center software and drivers for Wireless-N, Killer Wireless-AC 1525/1535/1435, Killer E2200, Killer E2400, and Killer E2500.
    • Version: 1.5.1618
    • Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 64-bit
    • Release Notes: Download PDF
    Download[/quote] Thanks I'll try this

jango, Nov 21, 2017
  6. zbook New Member
    Consider updating the BIOS: There are 2 newer versions:
    Currrent BIOS: Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 1.00, 11/30/2016
    Latest BIOS: Support For Z270 GAMING M3 | MSI Global
    Version7A62v13Release Date2017-07-14

Description- Updated micro code.- Improved USB 2.0 device compatibility.- Improved memory compatibility.- Support clear optane setting.
    There are other MSI drivers that were updated in 2017 and one in November 2017. Run though all make sure all drivers are up to date.

zbook, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BAD_POOL_CALLER while browsing the internet. - Similar Threads - BAD_POOL_CALLER while browsing

2. Sound Quality while browsing internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Quality while browsing internet: There must be a sound filter or compressor on the sound when I listen to songs on this laptop, my pc does not do this, I can't find how to set the sound for when you stream off the internet I want it clear and unmullied by a filter, I'm a sound engineer and this is my...
  3. BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER

BSOD while browsering google chrome BAD_POOL_CALLER: Hello, I recently had one BSOD on a brand new laptop, although I modified (disabled) many functions, apps and services of the Windows 10 I never ran on a problem so far until now. Not long ago I had the first BSOD on this machine. I can provide you the logs and if you can...
  4. Random BSOD while browsing internet

Random BSOD while browsing internet: HI i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games. Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView. bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems...
  5. BSOD while browsing internet and then cant restart.

BSOD while browsing internet and then cant restart.: Happy New Year to all. Computer has been acting up it seems after every Windows 10 update. I had to unplug my external 2nd monitor adapter but now it will happen just browsing as well then gets BSOD, restarts, says it's attempting automatic repair, then BSOD, and repeats...
  6. Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome

Bad_Pool_Caller BSOD While Browsing Google Chrome: Hello all, I've had this laptop for about 3 months now. I was browsing the web today and watching Twitch.tv while I suddenly received a BSOD with the error message "Bad_Pool_Caller" in it. This is the first time I've received a BSOD on this laptop so far, but I have had a...
  7. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet: For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day. Most frequent ones...
  8. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  9. BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller while surfing the net

BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller while surfing the net: I have an HP ENVY 17 Notebook and I keep getting BSOD Bad_Pool_Caller it doesn't happen when doing certain thing. I use my laptop at work and I can leave it on go out to lunch and when I come back it's restarted. I've tried asking HP for help and the only thing they seem to...
  10. BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet

BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet: I was browsing internet and i suddenly got bsdod. Screen stopped responding and after few moments i got this blue screen. [img] System: CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V-LX GPU: GTX 750Ti PSU: XFX Core Edition Pro 550W RAM: 8GB Gskill Ripjaws DDR3 1600MHz...