Windows 10: BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x0000001. ntsokernal.exe reported from bluescreenview

Discus and support BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x0000001. ntsokernal.exe reported from bluescreenview in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi so I got this message once last week when I booted up, and the PC auto restarted and was fine. Was away for the weekend and came back to turn my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oddjob20, Nov 21, 2016.

1. oddjob20 Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x0000001. ntsokernal.exe reported from bluescreenview

Hi so I got this message once last week when I booted up, and the PC auto restarted and was fine. Was away for the weekend and came back to turn my PC on and I'm stuck getting this message and infinite reboot error reboot cycle. Things I have tried:

Taking out each RAM stick and trying just one at a time, still the same error.

Uninstalled malware bytes (read a few people with this error uninstalling it and being fine)

Having only keyboard, mouse, and monitor plugged in

and now I installed bluescreenview and its reporting ntsokernal.exe and 0x00000019.

Is it possible that both RAM sticks went faulty at the same time? Even If i'm in safe mode does that mean RAM could still be faulty. I haven't done memtest86 yet, was hoping something would show up in the dump files about a driver or something. I am writing from the faulty computer right now in safe mode with networking. I don't know how to read the dump files otherwise I would. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

:)

oddjob20, Nov 21, 2016

2. BSOD DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE Dell Percision 7720

Yes I could but, the C:\Windows\Minidump folder is empty? I saved a text document from BlueScreenView and says the size of the dump file fairly large? I also lost the file and or report from
    BlueScreenView. Any advice?

Furthermore while running Dell's full diagnostics from their support page. I noticed that one graphics card and USB test couldn't be ran. Is that normal?

Matt Durling, Nov 21, 2016
  3. I keep getting BSOD, first POOL_CORRUPTION, BAD_POOL_HEADER, now MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

While playing games my computer keeps either freezing completely or getting a BSOD. I used bluescreenviewer to get some of the information. I got errors regarding the POOL. Such as BAD_POOL_HEADER or POOL_CORRUPTION_IN_FILE_AREA

I then used driver verifier on windows and this increased the frequency of my BSOD from usually only when playing games to a few minutes into starting my computer. All of these were MEMORY_MANAGEMENT.

I have already ran 11 passes in memtest86 with no errors.

Link to dumps

CrazyFrog578, Nov 21, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello Oddjob20 and welcome to TenForums *Smile

It appears your Windows is not activated properly. Please rectify and repost the zip file to show that it has been properly activated so that we can offer help. This is so that we can comply with the forum rules.

philc43, Nov 21, 2016
Thema:

1. BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x0000001. ntsokernal.exe reported from bluescreenview - Similar Threads - BAD_POOL_HEADER 0x0000001 ntsokernal

2. BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe: Looking for some help in diagnosing this issue I've been having for the past few days. If someone could take a look at these bluescreen dumps and point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. https://mega.nz/#F!5nhVhajI!4yiZrwNjPD_AsT33FM0Z-A 2 crashes happened...
  3. Bad_Pool_Header

Bad_Pool_Header: Hey guys. My debugger is not setup and I'm feeling lazy so was wondering if you guys could check out my DMP files. I did a refresh a few days ago and haven't updated drivers just yet so that could be an issue. Been getting Bad_Pool_Header BSOD's at random times doing nothing...
  4. BSOD-Bad_Pool_Header

BSOD-Bad_Pool_Header: I've only just upgraded to Windows 10 and have gotten the BSOD several times during the upgrade. The upgrade did complete, but now the BSOD is random although opening Edge does seem to set it off. Any help would be most appreciated. 31335
  5. Bsod bad_pool_header

Bsod bad_pool_header: My computer bsod randomly when i'm browsing the internet (once every 6 days or so). I'm thinking it's a driver issue but am unsure which drivers to reinstall. This computer is around 3 months old which i built. 71048
  6. BAD_POOL_HEADER and KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.

BAD_POOL_HEADER and KERNEL_STACK_INPAGE_ERROR.: I just recently started to get some BSoDs and I'm kinda scared for my PC. Attachment 86696Attachment 86696 54325
  7. Bad_pool_header

Bad_pool_header: Hi, I've tried to solve it by delete the last installed driver but I got Nothing. Attachment 71526 45302
  8. Bad_pool_header

Bad_pool_header: Greetings, Been having this issue lately. Usually occurs when a video file is actively playing and, while playing the file i browse either on the web or file explorer. I've attached diagnostic files, Thank you, 41672
  9. Bad_Pool_Header

Bad_Pool_Header: Hello, today i turned on my pc selected my OS (windows 10 Home 64-bit) everything seemed normal but as i was checking thunderbird i got a BSOD saying WIN 10 had crashed and to search Bad_Pool_Header for more info after a little bit the screen just went blank and didn't...
  10. BAD_POOL_HEADER when laptop wakes from sleep

BAD_POOL_HEADER when laptop wakes from sleep: BAD_POOL_HEADER when laptop wakes from sleep. BSOD troubleshoot(by frequency): - Hardware: RAM(Win) test - BIOS: change boot mode(UEFI/Legacy), update BIOS/firmaware - Drivers: Device Manager(Yellow Exclamation Point), Driver Verifier - Win OS tools: SFC, DISM, CHKDSK,...