Windows 10: BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows 10 crashes, Please help.

Discus and support BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows 10 crashes, Please help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have been dealing with this issue ever since windows 10 first came out, I have replace two of my Ram sticks, tested all of my hardware,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PanicMaster85, Apr 5, 2016.

1. BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows 10 crashes, Please help.

So I have been dealing with this issue ever since windows 10 first came out, I have replace two of my Ram sticks, tested all of my hardware, reinstalled windows 10. I just have no idea why it won't stop. Anyways I have a rather large amount of dump files but I don't know how to read them/what information you need. So if you could tell me how to do that I'd appreciate it!

Thanks for any help you can give me!*Biggrin

:)

PanicMaster85, Apr 5, 2016

2. Computer keeps locking up after installing Windows 10

I'm having the same issue. I had to try several attempts to upgrade from Win 7 Home Premium to Win 10.

Once I finally got the upgrade to work, now the system crashes when I try to do virtually anything. I suspected maybe I needed to update some drivers, but when I try to do so, that too causes Win 10 to crash.

I've done the clean boot and that still does not resolve. My computer is now useless. HELP PLEASE!

The crash notes a BAD_POOL_HEADER

DHartFL2014, Apr 5, 2016
  3. dire-x Win User
    BSOD Memory_Management and other

I had more crashes today, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and BAD_POOL_HEADER.

Minidumps

dire-x, Apr 5, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows 10 crashes, Please help.

Please follow directions at the top of this thread:

Attachment 73305

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2016
  5. I see, here is the file attachment.

thanks

PanicMaster85, Apr 5, 2016
  6. Ztruker Win User
    I looked at the last 8 dumps and they all indicate mwac.sys as the probable cause. This is part of Malwarebytes Anti-malware.
    Uninstall it and see if the problem goes away. If yes you can try installing the latest version and see if it's okay for you.

Alternatively uninstall Bitdefender and try using the built in Windows Defender for awhile, see if that resolves the problem. If yes, stay with Windows Defender or switch to a different AV program.

Ztruker, Apr 6, 2016
  7. seems like uninstalling malware bytes did the trick... but do you know of any way I can fix the issue? perhaps bitdefender and malware bytes are having conflicts? I could always add an exclusion to the programs, as to avoid scanning certain files. That is, of course, if you can tell from the dump file what files need to be ignored.

PanicMaster85, Apr 11, 2016
  8. axe0 New Member

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows 10 crashes, Please help. - Similar Threads - BAD_POOL_HEADER Widnows crashes

2. Bad_Pool_Header Crash PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad_Pool_Header Crash PC: Hello, got a Bad_Pool_Header blue screen. no idea what it means.DUMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/badpoolheader-crash-pc/e84f2f89-1922-4a21-9290-abd984b2ffaa
  3. Bad_Pool_Header Crash PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad_Pool_Header Crash PC: Hello, got a Bad_Pool_Header blue screen. no idea what it means.DUMP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/badpoolheader-crash-pc/e84f2f89-1922-4a21-9290-abd984b2ffaa
  4. Bad_Pool_Header Crash PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please: After installing updates on drivers, I keep getting bluescreen. Version is 21H2OS Build 22000.978I have uninstalled and reinstalled graphic drivers, no luck. Laptop model: HP - OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx Operating System Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-bit Memory 8 GB Processor...
  6. Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video_dxgkrnl_fatal_error Widnows 11 Help please: After installing updates on drivers, I keep getting bluescreen. Version is 21H2OS Build 22000.978I have uninstalled and reinstalled graphic drivers, no luck. Laptop model: HP - OMEN by HP Laptop 15-dc1xxx Operating System Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-bit Memory 8 GB Processor...
  7. Help my Widnows 10 is gone.

in Windows 10 Support
    Help my Widnows 10 is gone.: I bought a laptop it had windows 10 on it then I decided to test out the Enterprise Edition trial but I didn't write down the windows key code down so now I can't downgrade back to basic windows 10 & my trial version expires in 11 days, what I tried was factory resetting to...
  8. External HDMI Monitor causing a Bad_Pool_Header crash

External HDMI Monitor causing a Bad_Pool_Header crash: Has anyone had any experience of a external HDMI monitor causing a system crash? 41239
  9. Bad_pool_header

Bad_pool_header: Greetings, Been having this issue lately. Usually occurs when a video file is actively playing and, while playing the file i browse either on the web or file explorer. I've attached diagnostic files, Thank you, 41672
  10. Bad_Pool_Header

Bad_Pool_Header: Hello, today i turned on my pc selected my OS (windows 10 Home 64-bit) everything seemed normal but as i was checking thunderbird i got a BSOD saying WIN 10 had crashed and to search Bad_Pool_Header for more info after a little bit the screen just went blank and didn't...