Windows 10: bad_system_config_info

Discus and support bad_system_config_info in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My sons laptop is getting that error message, it is a dell inspiron with window 7 upgraded to 10 We think last update made it not usable All we get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wood, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Wood Win User

bad_system_config_info

My sons laptop is getting that error message, it is a dell inspiron with window 7 upgraded to 10
    We think last update made it not usable
    All we get is blue screen and message in title
    Is there a way to uninstall last update from Microsoft
    He does not want to lose his files so we need a way to uninstall the update
    We cannot get to sfc /scannnow or safe mode

:)

2. FedeIT Win User

Windows 10 Bad_System_Config_Info

I got the same error BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO after upgrading my Dell PC to Windows 10.

Safe Mode crashes, I get BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO even there. I tried to enable the legacy advanced boot menu and then start Safe Mode from there, but with no luck. It still crashes. I tried every recovery option with no luck.

FedeIT, Dec 27, 2015
  3. BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

How do i fix BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO on hp laptop. I was changing my settings of how much ram i can use, i enabled 3 processers and made my maximim ram to 4096, i have a 4GB RAM laptop

Please Reply soon

TanveerKapoor, Dec 27, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

bad_system_config_info

bro67, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Wood Win User
    dism did not work, f8 does not work, all computer says at any attempt of any kind is windows had a problem

6. essenbe Win User
    You can use any live Linux CD/USB and boot into it. Do not install it. You can 'see' the other drives and can copy Paste User files and folders to another hard drive. I would suggest doing this first.

This will explain the recovery options in Windopws 10 Failure to boot https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...lure-boot.html

Startup repair https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2...dows-10-a.html

System restore System Restore Windows 10

You may want to try system restore first, then startup repair then the other options, but I would try to recover your user files first although a refresh or restore is supposed to save them.

essenbe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

bad_system_config_info

1. bad_system_config_info - Similar Threads - bad_system_config_info

2. How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: It’s stuck on the same boot cycle everytime, just saying badsystemconfiginfo over and over. Ive tried some other ways to fix it, but maybe i did them wrong so all is welcome. Its an Acer Aspire 5 laptop....
  3. How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix a windows 11 insider computer with BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO: It’s stuck on the same boot cycle everytime, just saying badsystemconfiginfo over and over. Ive tried some other ways to fix it, but maybe i did them wrong so all is welcome. Its an Acer Aspire 5 laptop....
  4. bad_system_config_info blue screen of death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bad_system_config_info blue screen of death: Hi,This incident happened to me about a week ago when I used my Asus Laptop, a blue screen of death appeared with a stop error code blue_system_config_info. I cannot unlock my Bitlocker encrypted drive even I typed the correct recovery key. I tried system restore and some...
  5. bad_system_config_info blue screen of death

bad_system_config_info blue screen of death: Hi,This incident happened to me about a week ago when I used my Asus Laptop, a blue screen of death appeared with a stop error code blue_system_config_info. I cannot unlock my Bitlocker encrypted drive even I typed the correct recovery key. I tried system restore and some...
  6. Windows Startup Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" after new update

Windows Startup Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" after new update: I got the new firmware update in windows 11 and after restarting the system itself and signed out from the account and it is showing the Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO". I tried all kinds of troubleshooting and nothing is working even PC isn't resetting.Now it isnt showing the...
  7. Windows Startup Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" after new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Startup Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO" after new update: I got the new firmware update in windows 11 and after restarting the system itself and signed out from the account and it is showing the Error "BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO". I tried all kinds of troubleshooting and nothing is working even PC isn't resetting.Now it isnt showing the...
  8. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error: I had started my laptopAnd typed ‘msconfig’ in quick run.Then I went to boot sectionOver there I went to advancedThere was an option of ‘maximum memory’ so I had changed it a Little unknowingly that what will happen next.Then I restarted my laptop and now I am getting a...
  9. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error

I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error: I had started my laptopAnd typed ‘msconfig’ in quick run.Then I went to boot sectionOver there I went to advancedThere was an option of ‘maximum memory’ so I had changed it a Little unknowingly that what will happen next.Then I restarted my laptop and now I am getting a...
  10. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error so what should I do?

I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error so what should I do?: I had changes the maximum memory on my windows 7 HP laptop 64-bit. Now my laptop has stopped working. I am getting BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO error. What should I do next. Ca you help me in how to fix this problem. I am not able to start laptop when I try to blue screen comes and...