Windows 10: Balky Edge browser on Win 10 X64 Pro build 15063

Discus and support Balky Edge browser on Win 10 X64 Pro build 15063 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; If I allow Edge to sit idle for a minute or so, it becomes sluggish or unresponsive. The only extension that I have installed is AdBlock. Has... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bobkn, Mar 27, 2017.

1. bobkn Win User

Balky Edge browser on Win 10 X64 Pro build 15063

If I allow Edge to sit idle for a minute or so, it becomes sluggish or unresponsive.

The only extension that I have installed is AdBlock.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Are there any fixes or work-around available?

:)

bobkn, Mar 27, 2017
  2. BobPopp Win User

TLS security setting

I am using Windows 10 10.0.15063

Build 15063

Browser Edge

Yes, same problem when browsing for a website.

BobPopp, Mar 27, 2017
  3. QileiSun Win User
    How can I update my Windows 10 to build number 16215 or above?

Hey guys,

How can I update my Windows 10 to build number 16215 or above? I've just upgraded to build 15063 and the system says I've already updated to the latest version of the OS, but apparently not.

I'm running Windows 10 Pro, x64, current build 15063.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

QileiSun, Mar 27, 2017
  4. bobkn Win User

To respond to my own post:

I did a repair install (upgrade-in-place) using the 15063 .ISO. I haven't had enough time to really test it, but I'm cautiously optimistic that the problem was fixed.

My plans include a clean install of the release version when it becomes available, and no doubt that'll be 100% bug free.*Wink

bobkn, Mar 28, 2017
  5. bobkn Win User
    Follow-up: no, not fixed.

If I am in Edge, and leave it idle for a minute or two, it becomes unresponsive.

Anyone have any ideas?

bobkn, Mar 29, 2017
  6. bobkn Win User
    Second follow up:

It may be that the AdBlock extension doesn't support the version of Edge in 15063.

Has anyone seen an issue with it?

bobkn, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Balky Edge browser on Win 10 X64 Pro build 15063 - Similar Threads - Balky Edge browser

2. Win 10 Pro x64 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Pro x64 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ntoskrnl.exe: My PC started crashing recently, I tried updating the drivers, sfc scannow, dism cleanup, restoring UEFI settings to default, restoring from system restore point, RAM diagnostic tools, etc., to no avail. It is shown in BlueScreenView that ntoskrnl.exe is the culprit in every...
  3. Win 10 Pro x64 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Pro x64 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ntoskrnl.exe: My PC started crashing recently, I tried updating the drivers, sfc scannow, dism cleanup, restoring UEFI settings to default, restoring from system restore point, RAM diagnostic tools, etc., to no avail. It is shown in BlueScreenView that ntoskrnl.exe is the culprit in every...
  4. Win 10 Pro x64 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION ntoskrnl.exe

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Win 10 x64 Pro and Safe Mode...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 x64 Pro and Safe Mode...: I need to get into safe mode WITH Network Support. Load up, enter password NOT the PIN, PASSWORD... not accepted. Restart to normal. Make new account with Admin Privileges. Log into that account. Restart to Safe Mode with Network Support. Enter password... no ball. Restart...
  6. Aeroglass now released for build 15063

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aeroglass now released for build 15063: A trial version's been out for quite a while, but now there's an official release. Aero Glass for Win8+ It's taken a long time, and soon we'll have the Fall/Autumn upgrade... which probably means a few more months delay. But if you want [img] [img] (just look...
  7. 10 pro Edge browser bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    10 pro Edge browser bsod: This is the first time I've had a BSOD with this version of windows 10 since going to 10 Pro. I was on Face Book Using Edge browser. I had several about a year or so ago while still in windows 7. There was a conflict with my Kaspersky Internet Security 14 and Windows Defender...
  8. Dial-up error 633 w/build 15063 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dial-up error 633 w/build 15063 Pro: Dial up worked fine in 1607. With the update to Creators' build it now reports "error 633 - com port in use." The modem has always been on COM 3. Tried ports 5, 9, 11. Same. COM 1, the only port listed in Device Manager, is shown as "in use." Process Explorer shows no info...
  9. I Just Installed Win 10 (Home and Pro) 15063 Final Release (Leaked)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Just Installed Win 10 (Home and Pro) 15063 Final Release (Leaked): Hello all, I think I just installed a leaked version of the Win 15063 (Home and Pro) final releases; however, I am not sure: [img] [img] A friend of mine gave me the direct Microsoft links to the leaked ESD files. I don't think I'm allowed to post any...
  10. Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser: With Microsoft Edge, we want to fundamentally improve security over existing browsers and enable users to confidently experience the web from Windows. We have designed Microsoft Edge to defend users from increasingly sophisticated and prevalent attacks. This post covers...