Windows 10: Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Discus and support Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone!, I just bought a brnad new Bamboo ink Stylus for my surface Pro 2017. The stylus works fine, I can write and everything in my tablet,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Alejandro Stevens, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Hi Everyone!,

I just bought a brnad new Bamboo ink Stylus for my surface Pro 2017. The stylus works fine, I can write and everything in my tablet, but the thing that I haven't been able to pull is to connect it with my bluetooth.

I've tried:

1. BT drivers update

2. BT Support service from Manual to Auto

3. Fresh Start for windows

And obviously the old on/off workaround.

What happens when I try to connect it is that the Stylus light stops blinking and i get this screen

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth 12027832-6102-4d36-87a0-1e8949ed5762?upload=true.png

So basically it seems that (somehow...) the stylus stops being discoverable or sth like that...

I'd very much appreciate some help on this, because I'd like to pull the most out of my purchase.

Thanks in advance to everyone,

:)

Alejandro Stevens, Jul 14, 2018

2. Wacom Bamboo Ink Stylus not writing

The Bamboo Ink driver ONLY IS FOR TABLETS, not PCs or Laptops. WHY WOULD DELL SELL A PC PACKAGE WITH BAMBOO INK STYLUS THAT SAYS "OPTIMIZED FOR BAMBOO INK" WHEN THERE IS NO DRIVER FOR BAMBOO INK FOR DELL PCs/laptops??????????!!!!

How do we fix this, asap, I'm pissed. The only reason I bought this $1500 laptop was for the bamboo ink pen because it said "optimized for bamboo ink".

Can you resolve this with help or suggestions or links to fix?

LeleDiPenta, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Bamboo ink stylus not working

Hi, I recently purchased the bamboo ink stylus along with the hp pavilion x360 m1 convertible. I paired the stylus to my pc but it doesn't work. The button functions properly and opens the sticky note and word ink work space but the touch feature does
    not work. Is the stylus not compatlibe with my pc?

AlvaroRodriguez0623, Jul 14, 2018
  4. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Acer Spin 5 and Bamboo Ink Stylus

According to the Bamboo Ink site, the Acer SP513-51 is compatible with the stylus. I can get the stylus to pair and open Windows Ink but I can't get the pen function to work. Any ideas on what I need to do?

CorinnaHeilman, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

1. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Bamboo Ink Stylus

2. Bluetooth pairing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth pairing?: My otherwise perfectly working WIN 10 PC refuses to connect a wireless game controller via bluetooth. I have tested six months several bluetooth dongles (CLS 2x, Avantree) und five controllers (MS 3x, Razer, Scuff). Only once out of many tries (> 100) a controller was...
  3. Bamboo Ink Won't Pair with the Levono Yoga 730-15IKB

Bamboo Ink Won't Pair with the Levono Yoga 730-15IKB: Hi, I just recently bought this Levono laptop and I purchased the Bamboo Ink with it so that I would be able to use the ink features with the touch screen and draw and such. However, I can not get it to connect to my laptop at all. I do not think that there is anything wrong...
  4. Bamboo Ink not "turning on"

Bamboo Ink not "turning on": I don't know how to explain it but my bamboo ink went from working to failing to connect and work. I bought new AAAA batteries thinking that was the issue but it did nothing to change the outcome. When I hold down the top button there is no blue light that shows on the pen....
  5. Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus: I used the Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus with Lenovo Yoga laptop for a year. But it stopped working. I tried to update the drivers, rebooted the system, ran troubleshooter, changed a battery with no effect. What else can I do?...
  6. Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped

Bamboo ink worked previously but stopped: My Bamboo Ink pen worked perfectly with my Yoga for the last 6 months but has stopped working. Changed battery, disconnected device, updated driver, restarted Yoga, ran troubleshooter. Nothing. It's paired, but does not write. What next?...
  7. Stylus and windows Ink workspace

in Windows 10 Support
    Stylus and windows Ink workspace: I recently purchased an HP laptop that came with a pen stylus with which I can write on th screen directly into applications How come this stylus does not work with my other (older) HP laptop or Lenovo laptop that has the windows 10 (updated) with windows ink workspace? Do...
  8. Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?

Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?: I just purchased an HP Pavilion 360 and Bamboo stylus pen 4 days ago, and it as well as many of many of my laptops functions stop working. When switching between pen modes either the pointer does not work on the touch screen, or the click button functions don't work. I then...
  9. My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting

My Bamboo Ink Pen Isn't Connecting: I bought a new computer (the DESKTOP-ASHI8QN). And I am trying to Connect My Bamboo Ink Pen and every time I try to connected it nothing shows up... and the no light is blinking. I reconnected and replaced everything but nothing seems to work...
  10. Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen

Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen: So i have recently purchased an ASUS 2-1 15.6" Laptop from best buy (Link here: https://goo.gl/4BvKYm ) I wanted a laptop that had Microsoft inking enabled so it could make my editing life easier, and this floor model, specs and price all amazed me. I bought the same WACOM...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bamboo ink pairing

2. bamboo ink bluetooth pairing

3. bamboo ink pen not pairing

4. bamboo ink not pairing,
  5. bamboo pen not connecting bluetooth,
  6. bamboo ink pen not connecting,
  7. bamboo pen not pairing,
  8. bamboo ink pen not connecting to bluetooth,
  9. my wacom bamboo windows styluss bluetooth does not wor,
  10. bamboo ink not paring,
  11. bamboo pen does not work bluetooth,