Windows 10: Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen

Discus and support Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i have recently purchased an ASUS 2-1 15.6" Laptop from best buy (Link here: https://goo.gl/4BvKYm ) I wanted a laptop that had Microsoft inking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JetBlazed, Jun 24, 2017.

1. JetBlazed Win User

Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen

So i have recently purchased an ASUS 2-1 15.6" Laptop from best buy (Link here: https://goo.gl/4BvKYm ) I wanted a laptop that had Microsoft inking enabled so it could make my editing life easier, and this floor model, specs and price all amazed me. I bought the same WACOM Bamboo Stylus that they had working on the model i was using. So upon purchase, i setup the computer, then go into windows support and downloaded all of the new windows and windows security updates for windows 10. After this i connect my Bamboo stylus perfectly by bluetooth (all drivers are downloaded upon connection), and the top button opens Ink when pressed, but for some reason the stylus itself doesn't register on my touch screen or input any commands. Any help?

:)

JetBlazed, Jun 24, 2017
  2. CaLuis Win User

Bamboo Ink Pen

Top button on Bamboo Ink Pen is not working. The two buttons on the side work, and the stylus works just fine on my touch screen, but I cannot automatically access any apps by clicking the top button. It's completely unresponsive.

CaLuis, Jun 24, 2017
  3. Bamboo ink stylus not working

Hi, I recently purchased the bamboo ink stylus along with the hp pavilion x360 m1 convertible. I paired the stylus to my pc but it doesn't work. The button functions properly and opens the sticky note and word ink work space but the touch feature does
    not work. Is the stylus not compatlibe with my pc?

AlvaroRodriguez0623, Jun 24, 2017
  4. socoolaz Win User

Same Asus 2 in 1, same issue exactly as described by JetBlazed. Updated WIN 10 as well as d/l drivers from Wacom website. I get the two buttons to toggle after 2 seconds but nothing works on the screen. Attempted to replace the tip, still no work on the Asus. HELP!!!

socoolaz, Jul 9, 2017
  5. Same computer here, I've returned one stylus and then upon failure, returned with my laptop to best buy to problem solve. I noticed their computers had a couple extra Human interface drivers running "hid-compliant pen" was one of them. I believe it's something on Wacom's end, because I can't get the driver from their website to install. Keeps saying " no tablet found on this device." Strange thing was that my stylus did not work on the computer at best buy either, except for the bluetooth button. Already spent the day trying to work this one out. I feel like it has to be a driver issue.

droughtboat, Jul 15, 2017
  6. Maligmus Win User
    I had the same issue then switched the pen from AES to MMP protocol by holding the 2 side buttons at the same time for 2 seconds. 2 flashes will confirm MMP (1 for AES). Pen instantly started working on Asus Q534U. No drivers had to be installed. Just pair via Bluetooth and switch to MMP.

Maligmus, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bamboo Stylus Connected but not Inputting on Touch Screen - Similar Threads - Bamboo Stylus Connected

2. Bamboo ink stylus wont connect to Dell inspiron 13.7352

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bamboo ink stylus wont connect to Dell inspiron 13.7352: I scoured the internet to find a stylus that will work with my Dell Inspiron 13.7352 Intel core i7. The Bamboo ink stylus seemed to fit the bill. However, I can't get the nib to work on the screen and I am becoming increasingly frustrated. I have always loved Dell products...
  3. Bamboo ink stylus wont connect to Dell inspiron 13.7352

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bamboo ink stylus wont connect to Dell inspiron 13.7352: I scoured the internet to find a stylus that will work with my Dell Inspiron 13.7352 Intel core i7. The Bamboo ink stylus seemed to fit the bill. However, I can't get the nib to work on the screen and I am becoming increasingly frustrated. I have always loved Dell products...
  4. Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.

Stylus and touch screen not working on Lenovo Thinkpad.: So basically this morning, I installed a software update I forgot what it was for and afterwards, the touch screen and stylus stopped functioning.I checked device manager and found that the HID-compliant touch screen was hidden, and there was an issue with the Lenovo pen...
  5. Wakom Bamboo Stylus Deactivates Laptop Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wakom Bamboo Stylus Deactivates Laptop Keyboard: I have a Bamboo stylus pen that I really like using, but every single time I use it, when I'm done and want to go back to using my laptop like normal, the keyboard is disabled. When I press keys on the laptop's keyboard, they function like shortcuts and start opening up all...
  6. Wakom Bamboo Stylus Deactivates Laptop Keyboard

Wakom Bamboo Stylus Deactivates Laptop Keyboard: I have a Bamboo stylus pen that I really like using, but every single time I use it, when I'm done and want to go back to using my laptop like normal, the keyboard is disabled. When I press keys on the laptop's keyboard, they function like shortcuts and start opening up all...
  7. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: My Bamboo Ink stylus isn't pairing with the Bluetooth on my XPS13 2-in-1. I've used it before and it worked perfectly, but haven't used it in a few months. I changed the batteries, thinking that might be the problem, but it still does not appear when trying to pair it with my...
  8. Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus

Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus: I used the Bamboo Ink Smart Stylus with Lenovo Yoga laptop for a year. But it stopped working. I tried to update the drivers, rebooted the system, ran troubleshooter, changed a battery with no effect. What else can I do?...
  9. Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?

Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?: I just purchased an HP Pavilion 360 and Bamboo stylus pen 4 days ago, and it as well as many of many of my laptops functions stop working. When switching between pen modes either the pointer does not work on the touch screen, or the click button functions don't work. I then...
  10. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: Hi Everyone!, I just bought a brnad new Bamboo ink Stylus for my surface Pro 2017. The stylus works fine, I can write and everything in my tablet, but the thing that I haven't been able to pull is to connect it with my bluetooth. I've tried: 1. BT drivers update 2. BT...