Windows 10: Banking

Discus and support Banking in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm running win 10 home latest update yesterday I could not get into my bank to do nothing not a bad password.Used my desktop running exactly same... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by shiner2348, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Banking

I'm running win 10 home latest update yesterday I could not get into my bank to do nothing not a bad password.Used my desktop running exactly same system also using ie11 on both,no problems with desktop but laptop nothing.Laptop is Toshiba x70a
    was fine yesterday. Any solutions would be appreciated.Using a vpn on both machines
    Thanks in advance

:)

shiner2348, Feb 3, 2017

2. Banks are not providing mobile banking application for windows phone. I need Mobile banking application for ICICI bank, SBI,Federal bank, AXIS Bank. From where i can get these apps

Banks are not providing mobile banking application for windows phone. I need Mobile banking application for ICICI bank, SBI,Federal bank, AXIS Bank. From where i can get these apps

SajeeshSasidharan, Feb 3, 2017
  3. Banks

So you're trying to log into PayPal from your phone, or do I misunderstand? I can easily log into my PayPal account with my 3rd. Ed. E73.

Depending on where you live and who you bank with, I have found that banks can be very, very fussy about web access. Some allow only Internet Explorer and Firefox from Windows and Macintosh computers...and only specific versions at that! Want to use Opera
    with Windows or Firefox with Linux? You're out of luck. (Unless you hack the browser.) If this describes your bank, I suggest you contact their support department, but if they won't budge, please consider moving your money to a more flexible bank. Situations
    like this will never change until customers start taking hard stances.

thetao---01, Feb 3, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

Banking

Welcome to the forum. Can you get in using edge?

Samuria, Feb 3, 2017
  5. Yes I can.But I can get in using ie11 on my desktop using win 10 home using ie11 go figure

shiner2348, Feb 3, 2017
  6. swarfega Win User
    Do you have any adblocking software installed?

swarfega, Feb 3, 2017
  7. jimbo45 Win User
    Hi there

Need more info

1) Both VPN's the same
    2) Both VPN's located in same country
    3) Firewalls set correctly on both machines
    4) Had you completely logged out of one computer (Banking app) before trying the other one --some Banks wont allow multiple concurrent logons from the same user on different devices- you often have to log completely out from one device before logging in again with another one -- depends on your Bank.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Banking

1. Banking - Similar Threads - Banking

2. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a fraudulent charge on my bank account from Microsoft: I have been in contact about this charge and no resolutionI need to talk to a representative not automated AI emails. Very frustrated scammed customer.Pat *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???: Carrina O’Neill 01/06/89 0484040847 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 36 Golden ash drive Mildura vic 3500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-a-paid-transaction-of-9107-on-my/61e22e1f-1f4f-45c9-a560-930db54d3fa3
  5. Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???

Why do I have a paid transaction of $91.07 on my bank statement???: Carrina O’Neill 01/06/89 0484040847 *** Email address is removed for privacy *** 36 Golden ash drive Mildura vic 3500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-a-paid-transaction-of-9107-on-my/61e22e1f-1f4f-45c9-a560-930db54d3fa3
  6. I can get my bank login on my phone but my computer can't find it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can get my bank login on my phone but my computer can't find it?: I use Edge and it cannot find my bank login. My iphone can find it and I can login to my account. My computer has the same address for my bank as my iphone has.Any ideas what I can do on my computer, Windows 11, to get it to find my bank login?Regards,Joe...
  7. I can get my bank login on my phone but my computer can't find it?

I can get my bank login on my phone but my computer can't find it?: I use Edge and it cannot find my bank login. My iphone can find it and I can login to my account. My computer has the same address for my bank as my iphone has.Any ideas what I can do on my computer, Windows 11, to get it to find my bank login?Regards,Joe...
  8. I have used my card on Microsoft Azure for a purchase. If I ask my bank to provide details...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have used my card on Microsoft Azure for a purchase. If I ask my bank to provide details...: I have used my card on Microsoft Azure for a purchase. If I ask my bank to provide details of where the card has been used, will the bank be able to see my Microsoft account details?...
  9. I have used my card on Microsoft Azure for a purchase. If I ask my bank to provide details...

I have used my card on Microsoft Azure for a purchase. If I ask my bank to provide details...: I have used my card on Microsoft Azure for a purchase. If I ask my bank to provide details of where the card has been used, will the bank be able to see my Microsoft account details?...
  10. I have used my card on Microsoft Azure for a purchase. If I ask my bank to provide details...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security