Windows 10: Basic Split-Screen Question for IE 11

Discus and support Basic Split-Screen Question for IE 11 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can someone tell me how I can have two websites showing on my computer screen at the same time, like a split screen? I have IE11 and Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Bigfoot, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Bigfoot Win User

Basic Split-Screen Question for IE 11

Can someone tell me how I can have two websites showing on my computer screen at the same time, like a split screen? I have IE11 and Windows 10. Thanks.

:)

Bigfoot, Jan 20, 2018

2. All IE Favorites have (occasionally) the same date/time modified

pmokover wrote:

I just started having this problem.
    I’m not sure if it’s something related to IE11 or something about Windows 10.
    All of my Favorites (hundreds) now have the same date/time modified - which changes occasionally.
    It’s not every time IE runs but it seems to be about once a day.

I have split your question off into its own thread. No need for you to repost the question.

Don

Don Varnau, Jan 20, 2018
  3. Why is there no tool bar with windows 10

How do I get this in IE 11

AnnaWartman, Jan 20, 2018
  4. Bree New Member

Easy enough in any browser. Just open each site in a separate window and resize them to fill half the screen each. IE (and Edge) have a useful feature where you can click-and-drag a tab out of the browser and have it as a separate window.

You may find Snap-assist the easiest way to resize the two windows.

Arrange your Windows in a Snap
    Turn On or Off Aero Snap in Windows 10

5. Bigfoot Win User
    Thanks for the info Bree, much appreciated.

Bigfoot, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Basic Split-Screen Question for IE 11 - Similar Threads - Basic Split Screen

2. Split screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Split screen: How do I split the screen when playing a game? I want to read instructions from a game manual on one screen and play the game on another.I've tried the split screen button on the top right but the game goes back to full screen....
  3. Basic Font question?

in Windows 10 Support
    Basic Font question?: Windows 10 Pro 21H1 19043.1110 Never had the need to do this before, but how do you install new fonts into the Font folder? I go to the Font folder in C/Windows/Fonts, but I can find no way to install the new fonts I have? They are ttf type. I tried drag and drop, doesn't...
  4. split screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    split screen: How do I undo a split screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen/5cec0b91-c7e5-4cb2-abb3-f9471cf5507d
  5. Permissions - Basic Questions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Permissions - Basic Questions: 1) Has Microsoft changed the names they use for Principal in WIndows 10 versus Windows 7? 2) The following file (see original and new) -- prior to my messing with editing permissions -- had a line for "Trusted Installer". After playing with permissions I attempted to put...
  6. split screen

split screen: how do I get laptop to stop split screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen/681b761a-5b25-4a3e-ac11-30fd14454f82
  7. split screen

split screen: i have this problem all video splitted to part side by side in kmplayer ,cherome and more .. i dont know i update my gpu drive or win update plz help ty[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Question about IE 11?

in Browsers and Email
    Question about IE 11?: Hi I thought I'd try using IE 11, since it's the first time I've been able to get it to work correctly since Windows 7. But I can't find a way to import my favorites from Chrome, (I know how to do it the other way around). Also it there a way to get it to display...
  9. IE 11 Question

in Browsers and Email
    IE 11 Question: I'm running windows 10 Pro with IE 11. I don't like the Edge, so I turned that off. I also have Google Toolbar running, therefore, up in the left hand top side, there is a place where I can put in something to search for and Google search will find it. So far, no problem,...
  10. Some basic questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Some basic questions: At the moment I am using Win 7 (Dell OEM) and still considering Win 10. However, there are a few basic questions that I would be grateful for answers to. 1) I have Windows updates set to 'ask before downloading'. The impression I get from the media and internet is that MS...