Windows 10: basic unnecesary changes

Discus and support basic unnecesary changes in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I really would like to know why developers in general like to move/change the most basic functions to make it frustrating and depressing.example why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by realdealbears, May 25, 2017.

1. basic unnecesary changes

I really would like to know why developers in general like to move/change the most basic functions to make it frustrating and depressing.example why did they have to change "MY COMPUTER" or the control panel location.It makes no sense to shift these things around when people have grown accustom to a certain layout.I also would like to gripe about the fact that i cant click on links from email or copy and paste.It just makes no sense to mess around the most simplest basic functions,other than maybe the DEVELOPERS getting giggles out of this sick garbage! If it isnt broken WHY try and fix it,100% of the time you just anger your customers needlessly!

:)

realdealbears, May 25, 2017
  2. misper666 Win User

What 'WE" need from NEXT 5800 FIRMWARE!!

more...

i'd like nokia to address all the silly & unnecesary prompts & messages. some are required, but i've been downloading from ovi store for my phone model, so why the messages "...not compatible with this phone, continue anyway?" it happens with 5800 themes
    aswell, come on nokia, you need to tidy this lot up! s60 is a mess, basic phones can do all this simply, without all the unnecesary bloat.

setting alarms... TWO messages, one telling me what i have done (yes, i know, i just did it) & one telling me how many hours & minutes before the alarm goes off. who cares? let me go to sleep already!

misper666, May 25, 2017
  3. edge and URL image

not a solution, if you inspect element, there´s a lot of HTML code, unnecesary if you onli need url image...

eugeniomarin, May 25, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

basic unnecesary changes

Hello realdealbears, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

"My Computer" is now called "This PC". It's still in the same place, but File Explorer opens to "Quick Access" by default instead of to "This PC". Luckily, you can change this.

Open to This PC or Quick access in File Explorer in Windows 10 Windows 10 Customization Tutorials

The Control Panel is still in Windows 10, but Settings is used by default now. If you like, you can use any of the options in the tutorials below to help make it easier to open the Control Panel.

Brink, May 25, 2017
Thema:

basic unnecesary changes

1. basic unnecesary changes - Similar Threads - basic unnecesary changes

2. Visual Basic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Basic: Hello Rescue TeamI want to use code to write code in VB, For example I want to declare dynamic public data depended on my code or what I got from my user forms, How can I do that?Thank you!...
  3. Basic Definiation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Basic Definiation: Can I have Microsoft's definition of the "Event Log" and "System Log"? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/basic-definiation/5004f265-75c3-4783-aa0e-2eaab4c5004a
  4. Changing dynamic to basic without losing any data.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing dynamic to basic without losing any data.: Hi! My name is Gautam. Today when I installed Windows 10 a message show that the partition contains one or more dynamic volumes that aren't supported for installation. I cannot even reset my PC because it is written that the drive which has Windows installed is blocked....
  5. Changes To Basic Windows - Online Sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes To Basic Windows - Online Sites: For nearly the past 3 decades I have been working on Web Sites that honour WW2, in various aspects, local history of both where I grew up and where I now live, I have travelled hundreds of miles taking images as well as collecting images sent to me from all over the world, I...
  6. How to change diagnostic data to basic?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to change diagnostic data to basic?: Privacy -> Diagnostics & Feedback -> Diagnostic Data I am presented with two options, "Basic" and "Full" and neither are greyed out. The default is "Full" but I select "Basic." Then I leave the page and come back to it later, and "Full" is selected again. I've gone back and...
  7. i want to change my basic setting for printing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i want to change my basic setting for printing: i want to change my basic setting for printing whenever i print out things it come out as 4 pages in one page. i want to change this setting...
  8. Can't change diagnostic data from basic to full

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't change diagnostic data from basic to full: My attempt to submit feedback fails, because this is disabled, and I can't change it in order to be able to submit feedback - where 'submit' is disabled for this reason....
  9. Changing Basic Trackpad Functions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing Basic Trackpad Functions: I just got my Huawei Matebook X pro and am wondering if there is a way to make the whole touchpad left-click? Currently only the left side left clicks and the right does a right click. If possible I just want to left click with the whole touch pad and two finger tap for...
  10. Cannot change dynamic disk to a basic disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot change dynamic disk to a basic disk: Running windows 10, due to some personal reasons want to change my dynamic disk to a basic disk.But the option for the same is greyed out in Disk Management.If anyone posts a guide to accomplish the same I would be really grateful*Smile 30309