Windows 10: Battery charger

Discus and support Battery charger in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a replacement charger for my PC. When I plug it in it starts charging for about 30 seconds then it stops charging.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KennethMercier, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Battery charger

I recently bought a replacement charger for my PC. When I plug it in it starts charging for about 30 seconds then it stops charging.

:)

KennethMercier, Jul 17, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Battery Charger for a Dell Laptop

If the battery is totally dead, it might be damaged.

It is unlikely that the gateway charger will work with the dell.

newtekie1, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Battery Charger for a Dell Laptop

Ok thanks for the help guys.

So I guess it's gamble, I will buy a Battery charger for this model and if it doesn't work maybe I can find a battery for cheap*Smile Battery charger :)

t77snapshot, Jul 17, 2018
  4. Battery charger

Battery Charger for a Dell Laptop

At the shop we work at, costumer's sometimes actually forget the charger for us to work on there laptop, so we use this mega 15-20v changing laptop charger with 15+ adapters on a strip for all kinds of laptops. Its shifty but it chargers laptops and keeps them running pretty well.

Id get the exact charger though so you don't end up breaking your laptop battery over time.

3volvedcombat, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

Battery charger

1. Battery charger - Similar Threads - Battery charger

2. My battery isn't detecting, it's not the charger it's not the charging port, it's plugged...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My battery isn't detecting, it's not the charger it's not the charging port, it's plugged...: I got this laptop before February it was refurbished, I plugged it in and waited 5 hours and at first it was charging very fast it was almost halfway charged and when I go to turn it on it suddenly said low battery and then I looked and seen that there was no battery icon at...
  3. My battery isn't detecting, it's not the charger it's not the charging port, it's plugged...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My battery isn't detecting, it's not the charger it's not the charging port, it's plugged...: I got this laptop before February it was refurbished, I plugged it in and waited 5 hours and at first it was charging very fast it was almost halfway charged and when I go to turn it on it suddenly said low battery and then I looked and seen that there was no battery icon at...
  4. My Battery is not detected, and my computer instantly turns off when I take out the charger.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Battery is not detected, and my computer instantly turns off when I take out the charger.: The most probable thing to do in this case is to just replace the battery with a new one. Ever since I got this laptop, it doesn't run on the battery, it only runs on electricity/my charger, as soon as I take my charger out the laptop closes instantly. Another problem is my...
  5. My Battery is not detected, and my computer instantly turns off when I take out the charger.

My Battery is not detected, and my computer instantly turns off when I take out the charger.: The most probable thing to do in this case is to just replace the battery with a new one. Ever since I got this laptop, it doesn't run on the battery, it only runs on electricity/my charger, as soon as I take my charger out the laptop closes instantly. Another problem is my...
  6. My laptop needs first spark from the charger, then it can go on normally with the battery...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop needs first spark from the charger, then it can go on normally with the battery...: My laptop HP notebook has dual boot windows 10 and ubuntu, just replaced the battery should be good original one. If I kept my laptop off for more than 3 hours for example, then i try to turn it on on battery mode it doesn't start. I need to plug in my charger even for a...
  7. My laptop needs first spark from the charger, then it can go on normally with the battery...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop needs first spark from the charger, then it can go on normally with the battery...: My laptop HP notebook has dual boot windows 10 and ubuntu, just replaced the battery should be good original one. If I kept my laptop off for more than 3 hours for example, then i try to turn it on on battery mode it doesn't start. I need to plug in my charger even for a...
  8. My laptop needs first spark from the charger, then it can go on normally with the battery...

9. if battery charger not going over 60% the where issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if battery charger not going over 60% the where issue: if battery charger not going over 60% the where issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-battery-charger-not-going-over-60-the-where/3a442a7b-1f46-45b6-8286-2e9f4d83ebff
  10. if battery charger not going over 60% the where issue

if battery charger not going over 60% the where issue: if battery charger not going over 60% the where issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-battery-charger-not-going-over-60-the-where/3a442a7b-1f46-45b6-8286-2e9f4d83ebff