Windows 10: Battery for an old Gateway Laptop M series 6323

Discus and support Battery for an old Gateway Laptop M series 6323 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Would appreciate some assistance. Have a Gateway battery SQU-715 11.1V 4800mAh that needs replaced. Found several with 11.1V 5200mAh. Are the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cottonball, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Battery for an old Gateway Laptop M series 6323

Would appreciate some assistance.

Have a Gateway battery SQU-715 11.1V 4800mAh that needs replaced. Found several with 11.1V 5200mAh.

Are the 5200mAh an overkill for my laptop?

Thanks

:)

cottonball, Nov 7, 2017

2. Upgrading vista to 10

Gateway M series M26

WendellWalls, Nov 7, 2017
  3. sba923 Win User
  4. bobkn Win User

Battery for an old Gateway Laptop M series 6323

mAh means milli-ampere hours. It's the capacity of the battery.

If the voltage is the same, and it physically fits, the 5200 mAh battery will hold a charge slightly longer than the original.

Cheap third-party batteries may have a shorter life span than the original, though.

bobkn, Nov 7, 2017
  5. bobkn,

Thanks for the info!!

cottonball, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Battery for an old Gateway Laptop M series 6323

1. Battery for an old Gateway Laptop M series 6323 - Similar Threads - Battery old Gateway

2. Can I use my Gateway laptop without a battery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use my Gateway laptop without a battery?: HelloI have a GWNR 71517 laptop and just now I noticed that it looked bloated, I opened it up since it is one of those that do not have a removable battery and removed the bloated one, I figured that while I don't get a replacement I will use it plugged in but now it does not...
  3. Can I use my Gateway laptop without a battery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use my Gateway laptop without a battery?: HelloI have a GWNR 71517 laptop and just now I noticed that it looked bloated, I opened it up since it is one of those that do not have a removable battery and removed the bloated one, I figured that while I don't get a replacement I will use it plugged in but now it does not...
  4. Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help: My Gateway laptop was running on windows 10. Windows ran some updates. Its now unable to get passed the Gateway screen.In bios I tried disabling csm supportdisabling secure boot modechanging the boot order to prioritize the usbI have tried using windows 10 creating bootable...
  5. Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help

Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help: My Gateway laptop was running on windows 10. Windows ran some updates. Its now unable to get passed the Gateway screen.In bios I tried disabling csm supportdisabling secure boot modechanging the boot order to prioritize the usbI have tried using windows 10 creating bootable...
  6. Gateway laptop stuck on gateway screen help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows gateway laptop

Windows gateway laptop: Hii hello!! Can anyone, someone PLEASE help me?! My microphone is like gone or missing, it’s still installed but it can’t hear me at all.. It says my microphone is the default microphone but it will not work on zoom or for my college lockdown browser when recording. I’ve...
  8. need audio driver for Gateway MX series laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    need audio driver for Gateway MX series laptop: I am looking for the audio driver for the Gateway MX series laptop for windows 10 version 1909. I believe it is the Realtek AC'97 one. Everything else seems to work just fine on this dinosaur of a laptop and works much better than my newer netbook. If we actually get the $600...
  9. gateway m-series with windows 7 when I try to upgrade to windows 10 half way

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    gateway m-series with windows 7 when I try to upgrade to windows 10 half way: I have a gateway m-series with windows 7 when I try to upgrade to windows 10 half way into it the download ask for product key and I type in the product window 7 key numbers it says number not valid try another number or exit down load. why wont it take my key no. or where...
  10. Can't access sd card drive on Gateway NE71B laptop series, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't access sd card drive on Gateway NE71B laptop series, Windows 10: Unable to access sd card drive on Gateway NE71B laptop series, Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cant-access-sd-card-drive-on-gateway-ne71b-laptop/3ff359a5-4320-455c-ba99-cce695b8d7e1