Windows 10: Battery life with windows 10

Discus and support Battery life with windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Initially battery life increased for my laptop ASUS S400CA from 2:35 to 3:35. Now it has come down to 2:30. In between I changed battery saver from 100... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by lvgandhi, Oct 23, 2015.

1. lvgandhi Win User

Battery life with windows 10

Initially battery life increased for my laptop ASUS S400CA from 2:35 to 3:35. Now it has come down to 2:30. In between I changed battery saver from 100 to 60. Now again I changed to 100. Still battery life is going down.
    I would like to know about other users exp.

Any solution to increase it.

:)

lvgandhi, Oct 23, 2015

2. How to check Magic Mouse battery life

How can I check Apple magic mouse 2 battery life in Windows 10?

Original title: Magic Mouse battery life

Octavian20604, Oct 23, 2015
  3. Windows 10 creators update battery life

Windows 10 in general does not have best battery life on my machine. My Asus laptop G551VW FY212T I appreciate it if Microsoft would improve battery life efficiency for windows 10.

techlife95, Oct 23, 2015
Thema:

Battery life with windows 10

1. Battery life with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Battery life

2. How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.: How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-maximise-total-life-time-of-laptop-battery/b7f7514e-e7df-4f29-a599-c89c2a683b5c
  3. How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.: How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-maximise-total-life-time-of-laptop-battery/b7f7514e-e7df-4f29-a599-c89c2a683b5c
  4. Performance and battery life differences between windows 11 home and pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Performance and battery life differences between windows 11 home and pro?: I just upgraded 11 from home to pro. Want to know how much is the overhead for added pro features? Will battery life and performance be identical?...
  5. Performance and battery life differences between windows 11 home and pro?

Performance and battery life differences between windows 11 home and pro?: I just upgraded 11 from home to pro. Want to know how much is the overhead for added pro features? Will battery life and performance be identical?...
  6. Hi, why my PC battery's life is 100% but it goes off even when the battery is charged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, why my PC battery's life is 100% but it goes off even when the battery is charged: Hi, why my PC battery's life is 100% but it goes off even when the battery is charged. First it goes off when the battery is about 50% low but now it goes off even when is above 50%....
  7. Hi, why my PC battery's life is 100% but it goes off even when the battery is charged

Hi, why my PC battery's life is 100% but it goes off even when the battery is charged: Hi, why my PC battery's life is 100% but it goes off even when the battery is charged. First it goes off when the battery is about 50% low but now it goes off even when is above 50%....
  8. New battery has low battery life

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New battery has low battery life: I've just gotten a new battery around 5 months ago and I didn't remember to ask, but why does the new battery only last 2 hours when unplugged from fully charged?The amount of programs and brightness aren't affecting this, and my power plan isn't in high performance mode.Will...
  9. New battery has low battery life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New battery has low battery life: I've just gotten a new battery around 5 months ago and I didn't remember to ask, but why does the new battery only last 2 hours when unplugged from fully charged?The amount of programs and brightness aren't affecting this, and my power plan isn't in high performance mode.Will...
  10. New battery has low battery life