Windows 10: Battery problem 01minute until fully charge

Discus and support Battery problem 01minute until fully charge in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have that problem since i upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10. Can anybody help me with this problem? 23122 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by maccbrs, Sep 18, 2015.

1. maccbrs Win User

Battery problem 01minute until fully charge

I have that problem since i upgrade from windows 8.1 to windows 10.
    Can anybody help me with this problem?

:)

maccbrs, Sep 18, 2015

2. C7-00: How to connect the USB cable without charging the battery.

This method impacts battery life . for a long life battery you should charge it only when its fully drained until it fully charged . Charging should be from empty state to fully charged state . charging a half drained battery for 1 min multiple times should
    damage the battery .

Thats why usb charging is not good

Vangelis290189, Sep 18, 2015
  3. 7373 will not charge until battery is fully dead

Hi - had a 7373 for a while now, but recenrtly it has developed a very irritating problem.

basically it won;t charge until the battery is totally dead. ie we cannot charge it every night (say), only when the battery has fully expired. This of course is not totally perfect as it means the phone could become dead when not at hoime to recharge it.

We've used a different battery, and also a different charger to no avail so it suggetss the problem is with the phone itself.

is it just cos its "old", or has it developed some wierdness that can be overcome with a software upgrade?

FTR it also sometimes just won't start up, or tuns oitself off, even when there is power in the battery. Then later it will work again OK.

any thougts?

didds

didds---01, Sep 18, 2015
  4. Kamelali Win User

I have the same problem, did not know how to fix it, but people says its not a windows problem its reported by bios, I dont know what that means

Kamelali, Nov 4, 2015
  5. maccbrs Win User
    I have fixed mine. Just update your bios provided by your manufacturer

maccbrs, Nov 4, 2015
  6. Kamelali Win User
    I just fixed it, I went to the device manager and updated the ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, and till now it is showing me the percentage.

Kamelali, Nov 4, 2015
  7. maccbrs Win User
    What do you mean of "now it is showing me the percentage."

maccbrs, Nov 4, 2015
  8. Kamelali Win User

I just fixed it 30 minutes ago, till now its working fine. So I guess updating this driver is the solution.

Kamelali, Nov 4, 2015
  9. maccbrs Win User
    Alright then. Good to know *Biggrin

maccbrs, Nov 4, 2015
  10. vadek Win User
    I have this problem but it says I already have the latest driver.

vadek, Dec 17, 2015
  11. Same case here. Please let me know if you were able to solve it.

GauravTyagi, Mar 9, 2016
  12. vadek Win User
    I still have the problem. It either says 1 minute until fully charged, or "Fully Charged (100%)". Nothing in between. It's only a minor niggle, really. Just annoying.

vadek, Mar 9, 2016
  13. Gort Win User

Just come around to noticing this, as I have only recently updated to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I didn't have this problem at all with Windows 8.1, which reported the battery power when charging fine, giving the correct percentage when you hovered over the icon. Saying it's not a Windows problem does seem odd, considering that in Windows 8.1 it worked. Still, it's not a big issue, just a minor niggle, and I can see the percentage if I click on the battery icon.

Umm... and while typing this, it has resolved itself. Odd. Now it's showing 73% when I hover over it. Strange. *Huh

14. vadek Win User
    My Windows 10 (ex 8.1) laptop now says "76% until fully charged". Ridiculous. *Sad

vadek, Jul 28, 2016
  15. Gort Win User
    Seems that this issue still happens with the Anniversary Update. Again, it's a trivial issue, particularly as you can click on the battery icon and see the proper percentage, but it's something that shouldn't happen. Actually, mine now says "03 minutes to full charge", and that's despite it only being 11% charged in reality.

Edit: What I've noticed is that if the real percentage of the charging battery reaches something like 70%, then all is displayed properly on the tooltip. I remember something similar happening in my previous post on this thread, in which the battery seemed to "fix" itself when the charge reached into the seventies percent.

Thema:

1. Battery problem 01minute until fully charge - Similar Threads - Battery problem 01minute

2. battery not fully charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery not fully charging: hi, for like a week ago my laptop did not charge to 100%. Its like its stuck. its always on 3%, sometimes it goes up to 8% and goes down after i have turned off the pc. its so frustrating because i have home school, and i cant take the pc with me because the battery goes out....
  3. Battery Don't Fully Charge

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Battery Don't Fully Charge: Hi there! Facing some laptop battery problems here. Hoping that someone can help me. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series with Windows 10, which I bought 3 years ago. Only this January when I replaced my device's battery which I purchased at a local computer parts...
  4. Battery Won't Charge Fully

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Won't Charge Fully: ASUS, 1909 Battery icon was sitting at 88% for hours. By pulling and reinserting the power cord the percentage will sometimes move up 1% and now sits at 93%. The battery light is orange. Checked my BIOS version and it's 2014. This laptop was barely used until this year and...
  5. Battery Won't Charge Fully

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery Won't Charge Fully: ASUS, 1909 Battery icon was sitting at 88% for hours. By pulling and reinserting the power cord the percentage will sometimes move up 1% and now sits at 93%. The battery light is orange. Checked my BIOS version and it's 2014. This laptop was barely used until this year and...
  6. Laptop battery is not charging fully

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop battery is not charging fully: The battery of my new laptop is charging to 93-95%. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-battery-is-not-charging-fully/16e83c54-4ebe-4670-9d06-0fa257cdb6a2
  7. Battery not fully Charging

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery not fully Charging: Some Apps are affecting battery life and not fully charging what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-not-fully-charging/7671bb8e-bc7e-4adb-a937-5a87f3fe492c
  8. 01 Minute until fully charged... With 0% charge

01 Minute until fully charged... With 0% charge: This issue has been driving me bonkers ever since I opened up my laptop for the first time in awhile to use it for school. I find out that not only is the battery not charging, but that its completely dead, 0% charge. I've seen that some people have had the same issue, but...
  9. Battery fully charged, but still charging

Battery fully charged, but still charging: My laptop has a battery light which tells me when my laptop is fully charged. When it is fully charged (it is green), Windows still says "05 minutes until fully charged" and then charges for another half hour. In the past the light has been reliable, so I believe that windows...
  10. Battery status 100% fully charged

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery status 100% fully charged: Hello, I am using a new lenovo laptop with windows 10 pro on it (not OEM). I have calibrated my battery because it's status was "100% plugged in, charging". Now after calibration, when it reaches 100% the status is "100% Fully charged", but I think the battery is being...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. until fully charge problem