Windows 10: Battery remaining time not showing in pop-up

Discus and support Battery remaining time not showing in pop-up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello. Normally, estimated time shows not only while mouse cursor's on top on the battery icon but also in the battery info pop-up (as shown below). In... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by unko, Dec 20, 2017.

1. unko Win User

Battery remaining time not showing in pop-up

Hello. Normally, estimated time shows not only while mouse cursor's on top on the battery icon but also in the battery info pop-up (as shown below). In my new install, it doesn't. I wonder why, and this empty space..? How do i fix this? Thanks *Smile

Battery remaining time not showing in pop-up [​IMG]

:)

2. Battery time remaining not showing since updating Windows 10 1709 to Build 16299.98

I have HP ProBook 430 G4 with Windows 10 1709 Build 16299.402. I also have same issue. I have been in contact with HP Support but they do not have any solution as of yet.

They have connected to my Laptop remotely several times but no solution yet.

Madan Gupta, Dec 20, 2017
  3. Kris Ver Win User
    Battery time remaining not showing since updating Windows 10 1709 to Build 16299.98

Thanks for sharing a screenshot, Tony.

Usually, this issue is BIOS related. However, we suggest uninstalling the update that's causing the issue.
    Then, reinstall KB4088776 manually through the Microsoft Update Catalog website.

To uninstall the update:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type View installed updates, and then select View installed updates.
    • Expand the window to see the installation date, and then select the update that you want to uninstall.
    • Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes.

Kris Ver, Dec 20, 2017
  4. unko Win User

Still waiting for a reply!

unko, Jan 2, 2018
  5. Varmond Win User
    Salut mon ami, moi encore j'attends réponse ton interrogation

Varmond, Jan 2, 2018
  6. pbcopter Win User
    I'm sorry no one has responded to your issue. I would like to help but I do not have a battery powered device available just now.
    I hope someone will provide you assistance soon.
    Have a Happy New Year.

pbcopter, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Battery remaining time not showing in pop-up - Similar Threads - Battery remaining showing

2. Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.: The time for full charge while charging is displayed, but not when I unplug the laptop. I have tried all the possible solutions including changing the registry which messed up the calibration for battery discharge and checking the BIOS for an option there is none. Battery...
  3. Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not showing battery time remaining.: The time for full charge while charging is displayed, but not when I unplug the laptop. I have tried all the possible solutions including changing the registry which messed up the calibration for battery discharge and checking the BIOS for an option there is none. Battery...
  4. Remaining battery time isnt showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remaining battery time isnt showing: can't see the remaining time left on my battery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remaining-battery-time-isnt-showing/a2435b66-5fee-4b71-a0bf-e87a56b6c4aa
  5. Remaining battery time isnt showing

Remaining battery time isnt showing: can't see the remaining time left on my battery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remaining-battery-time-isnt-showing/a2435b66-5fee-4b71-a0bf-e87a56b6c4aa
  6. Battery time remaining does not show.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery time remaining does not show.: Even going to the settings does not show the time remaining. It shows the time to be fully charged only.I have an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5The system is also fully updated....
  7. Battery time remaining does not show.

Battery time remaining does not show.: Even going to the settings does not show the time remaining. It shows the time to be fully charged only.I have an HP Elitebook x360 1040 G5The system is also fully updated....
  8. Battery showing unexpected remaining time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery showing unexpected remaining time: Hi, I have purchased Huawei's Matebook x pro from the Microsoft store last week. The battery remaining time sometimes is correct, but is mostly anomalous. The manufacturer boasts a battery run time of 12 hours. Is this a manufacturing issue or an issue of Windows 10? It...
  9. No battery time remaining

in Windows 10 Customization
    No battery time remaining: Hi, I looked on the internet a way to see the time remaining on my battery before it becomes empty but I didn't found anything useful. The only thing it shows me is the remaining time before it becomes fully charged. I currently have a Acer Spin 5 with Windows 10 Home. I...
  10. Why is the Battery Time Remaining Not Showing Up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the Battery Time Remaining Not Showing Up: Whenever I hover over the battery icon, it only shows the battery percentage remaining, it doesn't also show the battery time remaining. When I click on the battery icon, it still doesn't show the battery time remaining. I even clicked on the battery settings, but it didn't...