Windows 10: Battlefield 1 Edition Question

Discus and support Battlefield 1 Edition Question in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am planning to purchase Battlefield 1 today, but I had a question on the Editions. Is there any benefit to the Deluxe and Ultimate Editions for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeaconFrost, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Battlefield 1 Edition Question

I am planning to purchase Battlefield 1 today, but I had a question on the Editions.

Is there any benefit to the Deluxe and Ultimate Editions for someone who will likely spend most or all of the time playing the Single Player campaign?

:)

DeaconFrost, Oct 20, 2016

2. Battlefield 3 premium

Hey community!!! I reddemed a battlefield 3 premium edition code using my microsoft account in mt computer. I saw an information in the store by the console saying that if I bought premium by the store I would be charged twice. Instead, I purchased a code.
    My problem is still the same. I can´t access my preium edition because the system tell me that this product is not available on store. So my question is: Battlefield 3 premium edition is really no longer available? And I´d like to know that it Iwill be released
    soon because I´m loosing money. PS: In ´´My Games´´ in store it´s says that I do have the premium edition( especifically on xbox 360 tab). I really hope you can help me.

felipede souza martins, Oct 20, 2016
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    low fps battlefield 1

"i gpu core clock 1000 mhz in the msi afterburner but all game use 400-500 mhz "

Have you tried using some medium settings with anti-aliasing off ? Using all low could move the processing away from the

R7 and on to the cpu, which could lower performance. This may be the reason the clock speed seems to not be switching to '3D' clocks ?

Are you creating a log file for the whole time you are running the game ? The 3D Clock speed may not kick in until you load a level.

- Is your PC Power Plan set to High Performance ?

- Hmm, interesting... The A8 7600 APU is more powerful than the R7 360. The main benefit with the R7 is it has 2GB VRAM.

Passmark scores may not be as accurate as a direct test for video games, but when the gap in numbers is significant

it is still a useful comparison.

Passmark Scores:

R7 360 = 3274

A8 7600 APU = 5115

Assuming the games in the video was running at the same resolution as you are using for the game, the extra

Passmark points may account for the extra 6+ fps.

btw - I'm surprised how smooth the game in the video is considering it's running below 30 fps with heavy action.

I reckon GPU-z is an easier monitor to use and look at, and it is less likely to cause issues than Afterburner, which has been

known to do now and then.

GPU-Z Video card GPU Information Utility

BossDweeb, Oct 20, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

Battlefield 1 Edition Question

For the campaign, no. If you want the DLC in the future when it's released you can get it later.

Thema:

Battlefield 1 Edition Question

1. Battlefield 1 Edition Question - Similar Threads - Battlefield Edition Question

2. BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing Battlefield 1, several codes: As the title states, I have received several BSOD codes while playing battlefield one. These codes and crashes ONLY occur while playing battlefield one. I have tried a malware scan, anti-virus scan, sfc check, mem check, and updated my windows to the newest version. I have...
  3. Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1: I ordered these games for Xbox one. I had toyed with downloading through the store but baulked when I saw they would be 50 gig approx each downloads. So I've ordered physical copies through Amazon instead. I'm pretty unfamiliar with Xbox and wondered what will happen when I...
  4. Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 1 Open Beta is On!: Battlefield 1 Open Beta is now on and it's awesome! If you signed up to be a BF1 Insider, check your email for redeem code and get into the battle! [img] 62145
  5. Battlefield 1 and GTX680 crashing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battlefield 1 and GTX680 crashing problem: My kids usually inherit components following my PC upgrades. One of them has my old Inno 3D GTX680. This is still a decent card and he plays Battlefield 1 at high settings and it looks and performs just as well as my other kids GTX780 Ti (also a hand down). Problem is that...
  6. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Screen freeze during game play. WHEA has come up twice. Four or five freezes without the BSOD where I had to force quit and reboot. I can run whicher 3 and FFXIV without any problems. Not sure about fps before crashes. GPU running at about 80 max during game play. I have...
  7. BSOD playing Battlefield 1

BSOD playing Battlefield 1: I've never had an issue with system crashes, or playing the new battlefield 1 beta, but after a few hours I got a BSOD with Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I looked online, ran a few scans, and updated some software, but in the middle of that process I got another BSOD...
  8. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, WHEA_Uncorrectable_Error: Hello there. I have browsed a little bit through the forums and observed I am not the only one with this issue. The PC usually crashes an hour into playing Battlefield 1. This is what I have tried so far: - Updated BIOS and drivers through ASUS EZ Update - Running the...
  9. BSOD playing Battlefield 1 or using Keyshot

BSOD playing Battlefield 1 or using Keyshot: Hello, So I've had Windows 10 since last fall, upgrade from Win 7 and it ran without issues until I replaced my video card with a EVGA GTX 960 and a new PSU. This week however the frequency has increased, and I've been gettied varried BSOD messages. I've been using...
  10. BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error

BSOD playing Battlefield 1. Whea_uncorrectable_error: So I've been playing BF1 for the last 3 days and at least once a day a BSOD happens. I want to know if it has anything to do with the latest Nvidia driver (372.70) which I installed after the first day I played the game. and what can I do to solve this issue. It happens...