Windows 10: Battleye service error while trying to play pubg

Discus and support Battleye service error while trying to play pubg in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello guys! so i bought pubg yesterday and i tried to launch it but im getting this error: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Windows Test-Signing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kuedon, Sep 26, 2017.

1. kuedon Win User

Battleye service error while trying to play pubg

hello guys! so i bought pubg yesterday and i tried to launch it but im getting this error: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Windows Test-Signing Mode not supported.i want to clarify that im not in test mode, i tried to disable it although its already off, i tried to disable driver enforcement signature and still nothing, tried getting into safe boot still same error..so i wanted to ask if u know anything more? or should i just re-install windows on my computer? thanks

:)

kuedon, Sep 26, 2017
  2. CaiOllig Win User

Can't access specific files

Some of the games i play use this service called Battleye, and ever since i had to give it permission to run to play a game, Windows can't access the games files even though i have given it permission, it is only games with Battleye not working and they
    told me to contact you...

CaiOllig, Sep 26, 2017
  3. How to downgrade from Windows 1709 to 1703 ?

I have a problem while I am playing PUBG and I found that windows 1703 doesnt has any problem with PUBG but when I created USB for re-install windows 10 and try to install, windows 10 version still 1709. How to downgrade 1709 to 1703 ?

Phongsakorn Khanmanee, Sep 26, 2017
Thema:

Battleye service error while trying to play pubg

1. Battleye service error while trying to play pubg - Similar Threads - Battleye service error

2. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG: Hey there, so recently I've started playing the game PUBG again, my PC is overall good and can run PUBG in good FPS and with no problems, when I am playing, the game itself has no problems at all, but mid game I either crash and the game closes itself or my PC completely...
  3. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG: Hey there, so recently I've started playing the game PUBG again, my PC is overall good and can run PUBG in good FPS and with no problems, when I am playing, the game itself has no problems at all, but mid game I either crash and the game closes itself or my PC completely...
  4. DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  6. BSOD While Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD While Playing PUBG: When i tried to play PUBG it is freezing on the lobby and if i wait 2-3 minutes the PC giving a bluescreen. 1080p Low Quality Drivers are updated.CPU : R3 2200gGPU : RX570No OCRam 16 GB overclocked 2133 to 3000 from asus bios120 GB m.2...
  7. BSOM while playing PUBG and other video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOM while playing PUBG and other video games: Hi what's up, I bought my PC about half a year ago, it run perfectly for months, but suddenly since about a month I am experiencing countless BSOD and unknown game crashesmostly when playing PUBG. I already tried countless times updating my drivers, verifying game flies,...
  8. Fix PUBG error [25] BattlEye Corrupted Data

in Windows 10 News
    Fix PUBG error [25] BattlEye Corrupted Data: [ATTACH]A lot of PUBG gamers are unable to play the game as they are seeing the following error message – [25] BattlEye: Corrupted Data – Please perform a clean game reinstall. Now, we wouldn’t recommend you straight away uninstall the game as suggested by the error message,...
  9. Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death while Playing PUBG: Hello everyone,Lately I've been having the same problem over and over again, nearly everytime I've been playing the game PUBG my System crashes with an BSOD doesnt really matter how long I play, it happend in the first few games and sometimes I can play for hours until it...
  10. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea_Uncorrectable_Error BSOD while playing PUBG: Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro 20H2 (OS Build 19042.870) Issue: My PC keeps on getting BSOD (Whea_Uncorrectable_Error) ONLY HAPPENS WHEN PLAYING PUBG Things Ive done: -Updated drivers -Sfc/Scannow -Chkdsk -Cleared dump files -MEMORY TEST - ALL GOOD -CPU STRESS TET - ALL...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to initialize battleye service generic error

2. failed to initialize battleye service generic error in pubg