Windows 10: Battleye service error while trying to play pubg

Discus and support Battleye service error while trying to play pubg in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello guys! so i bought pubg yesterday and i tried to launch it but im getting this error: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Windows Test-Signing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kuedon, Sep 26, 2017.

1. kuedon Win User

Battleye service error while trying to play pubg

hello guys! so i bought pubg yesterday and i tried to launch it but im getting this error: Failed to initialize BattlEye Service: Windows Test-Signing Mode not supported.i want to clarify that im not in test mode, i tried to disable it although its already off, i tried to disable driver enforcement signature and still nothing, tried getting into safe boot still same error..so i wanted to ask if u know anything more? or should i just re-install windows on my computer? thanks

:)

kuedon, Sep 26, 2017
  2. CaiOllig Win User

Can't access specific files

Some of the games i play use this service called Battleye, and ever since i had to give it permission to run to play a game, Windows can't access the games files even though i have given it permission, it is only games with Battleye not working and they
    told me to contact you...

CaiOllig, Sep 26, 2017
  3. How to downgrade from Windows 1709 to 1703 ?

I have a problem while I am playing PUBG and I found that windows 1703 doesnt has any problem with PUBG but when I created USB for re-install windows 10 and try to install, windows 10 version still 1709. How to downgrade 1709 to 1703 ?

Phongsakorn Khanmanee, Sep 26, 2017
Thema:

Battleye service error while trying to play pubg

1. Battleye service error while trying to play pubg - Similar Threads - Battleye service error

2. PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC taking restart automatically while am playing game like PUBG emulator.: I am using WIndows 10 OS in my pc. I have high configured PC and also I have sent my pc properties ss here. My problem is while I play any game like PUBG Emulator version, after starting the game in between a match the game quits automatically. The screen of my PC becomes...
  3. BSOD Playing PUBG, DOTA2, CSGO, DayZ

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing PUBG, DOTA2, CSGO, DayZ: Hello guys, and thank you in advance for your time I get multiple BSOD and crashes while I am playing PUBG, Dota2, etc, basically, every game that I have I must tell you that i have a fresh Windows 10 PRO installation on my system, all drivers checked and re-checked. I am not...
  4. 'BattlEye BEDaisy.sys driver' message while updating windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    'BattlEye BEDaisy.sys driver' message while updating windows.: While updating my windows it gives the following error message: " BattlEye BEDaisy.sys driver Although you are enrolled in the windows insider program, the current preview build won't work on your device. You may unenroll from the insider program and try again later, or...
  5. BSOD errors while playing wow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD errors while playing wow.: I keep getting BSOD errors while playing World of Warcraft. It just started recently, and it seems like its a different error each time. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-errors-while-playing-wow/6b56f828-d5b1-4275-b505-e2ed419f9cd6
  6. BSOD While launching PUBG 0x00000139

BSOD While launching PUBG 0x00000139: I'm having this issue for 1 month. I didn't really try to fix it because I can get in the game sometimes. I played pubg for like 1.5 year without BSOD. I saw bsod first time ever with this computer and pubg causes it. Only thing changed is I formatted pc with its own original...
  7. Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Errors while trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store and while trying to sign in with a...: I am unable to sign in to the Microsoft Store (with the error "We encountered an error. Please try signing in later."), and on the "Your info" page in Settings, it shows that I am signed in with a Microsoft account. The "Sign in with a local account instead" in the same page...
  8. BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD When Playing PUBG, WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hi, this is a little long bear with me please. My PC started having problem last 3 weeks while playing PUBG, it would only crash the game and turn off any output to my monitor. I could still shutdown my computer using Hotkey on my keyboard. It starts off after i play a few...
  9. Endless BSOD when playing PUBG

Endless BSOD when playing PUBG: Hi guys, recently I got plenty of BSODs when playing PUBG. The problems only happen when I play that game. I would appreciate any help. 91578
  10. BSOD playing PUBG, DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER, 0xF7

BSOD playing PUBG, DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER, 0xF7: Hello, I just recently built this new computer and it's been giving me a few BSOD's while playing PUBG. It's never crashed while normal use. I ran MEMTEST overnight and it got three passes.The ram is running on XMP 2.0 I did a fresh reinstall of Windows.I'm using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. failed to initialize battleye service generic error

2. failed to initialize battleye service generic error in pubg