Windows 10: BBC website not supporting IE11 (from Brussels Hotel)

Discus and support BBC website not supporting IE11 (from Brussels Hotel) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi there Using High speed internet in Brussels Logged on to BBC Looks like IE11 support ending soon so people still using it will have to get used to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jimbo45, May 19, 2018.

1. jimbo45 Win User

BBC website not supporting IE11 (from Brussels Hotel)

Hi there
    Using High speed internet in Brussels

Logged on to BBC

Looks like IE11 support ending soon so people still using it will have to get used to something else.

BBC website not supporting IE11 (from Brussels Hotel) [​IMG]

Cheers

jimbo

:)

jimbo45, May 19, 2018
  2. cbmams Win User

No sound from my website using edge or IE11

Tried your suggestions and all drivers are current. My problem is WIN10 will play audio..ex..utube, but neither MS Edge or IE11 will play audio file from my website at PRINCETON MINNESOTA WEATHER

when connected to the internet. IE11 will play that audio file when I open it locally????? Using WIN7 and IE11, it all worked fine.

cbmams, May 21, 2018
  3. Sully33 Win User
    Some websites not working with IE11 on Windows 10

I have a similar problem. I have IE11 with Windows 10. I am trying to make IE the default browser, but when I do the steps above IE is not listed in my browsers. I only have Edge & Mozilla. However I use IE everyday from the task bar. It is also NOT
    listed under uninstall/install in control panel programs. So I can't repair it.

Sully33, May 21, 2018
Thema:

BBC website not supporting IE11 (from Brussels Hotel)

1. BBC website not supporting IE11 (from Brussels Hotel) - Similar Threads - BBC website supporting

2. Hyra Hotels-Hotel Booking Script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyra Hotels-Hotel Booking Script: Hyra Hotels is one of the best hotel booking scripts in the market which is built in advanced technology and bug free. More importantly user friendly interface to get connected with the travelers. The best script developed for hassle-free booking of hotels through online...
  3. is this the microsoft support website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this the microsoft support website: my friend send me this great support website by microsoft should i trust this?i feel it kina real and kina fake.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-the-microsoft-support-website/eaf777a5-7401-4281-b66f-1b8f234f00dd
  4. Is this a legit support website?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a legit support website?: I've been having issues with bluetooth, so I decided to contact ms support. I selected the "need help?" button in the bluetooth settings and was eventually redirected to this site: widget.rave.office.net. Is this a legitamate support chat? They are asking for remote access,...
  5. BBC iPlayer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    BBC iPlayer: Why is the BBC iPlayer no longer available on the Microsoft Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bbc-iplayer/c1a63175-7012-48f9-9665-a2d50bd9bc2f
  6. lack of support for IE11 by website developers?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lack of support for IE11 by website developers?: I want to use IE11 for its transportable desktop shortcuts. I find myself frequently having to set up on new machines, with the old disk drive still being mainly usable. OK user data areas Occasionally I have to revert to out-of-date data on old spare drives I have left...
  7. Can't setup Solidworks. IE11 not supported.

Can't setup Solidworks. IE11 not supported.: my internet explorer is 11 and solidworks doesn't support it and i can't sutep solidwork * Moved from Education *. Original title: solidwork problem...
  8. HTTPS website issue on IE11 with Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    HTTPS website issue on IE11 with Windows 10 Pro: Hi Team, We have an issue while acessing HTTPS websites in IE11 with Windows 10 Pro. It throws an error with "403 Forbidden" nginx/1.10.3. However it works with firefox and Chrome in Win 10 Pro but not with IE. It works in IE11 with Windwos 7 as well. Please guide me if...
  9. Website won't update when reloaded - IE11

in Browsers and Email
    Website won't update when reloaded - IE11: I'm trying to read one of the big U.S. news websites in IE11 but it's literally showing me yesterday's news. I've cleared cache, dropped cache disk space to its minimum of 8MB, changed cache settings to check for newer versions of stored pages every time I load the page....
  10. BBC iPlayer

BBC iPlayer: iPlayer required me to sign in having replaced my old comp. No problem as I live in UK. However, I am now only allowed to stream as usual but not download to the computer. I received notification that I had to obtain an app through Windows Store! There are none there....