Windows 10: BCM94352Z driver installs, no networks found. Plot twist.

Discus and support BCM94352Z driver installs, no networks found. Plot twist. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I recently replaced the WLAN card in my X1 Carbon with a Broadcom BCM94352Z. Specifically the Dell DW1560 pictured here. Upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jcsnider, Aug 26, 2015.

1. jcsnider Win User

BCM94352Z driver installs, no networks found. Plot twist.

Hi all,

I recently replaced the WLAN card in my X1 Carbon with a Broadcom BCM94352Z. Specifically the Dell DW1560 pictured here.

Upon installation there were no issues with the BIOS, the laptop booted without a whitelist error. When Windows 10 started the device was detected and a driver was downloaded via my ethernet connection.

With this driver, and appx. 15 others that I have tried (not an exaggeration, really) it says the Wi-Fi is on but no wireless networks are found.

I have attempted the obvious:
    Checked the Airplane mode button,
    Made sure the wifi switch was on in the network menu.
    Etc

Driver Info:
    Provider: Broadcom
    Driver Date: 7/30/2015 (really recent!)
    Driver Version: 7.35.295.0

So with my background, reading this post I first three thoughts go like this.
    1. The hardware is defective.
    2. The hardware is incompatible with the X1 Carbon.
    3. Probably a hardware switch.

So here is the plot twist - I have a triple boot setup. I am experiencing the same exact behavior in Linux (bad card right?) but of all the operating systems it works in OSX! What!? -- This card is meant for the XPS 13 9343 laptop, not a Mac.

That fact alone is why I am posting in the drivers section over the network one. I think it has to do more with the driver and initialization than windows networking services. Any ideas or thoughts on how to debug this?

Thanks!
    JC

:)

jcsnider, Aug 26, 2015

2. HP Designjet Driver Not Working Now

I have been using an HP 450C x64 driver in Windows 7 x64 to plot drawings to my HP 250C Plotter, I lost the ability to plot in colour but I could live with that.

Now I know that this plotter is ancient but I looked after it and it was working perfectly well for what I needed.

Since upgrading to Windows 10 I can no longer send anything to the plotter without an error ocuring.

The plotter is seen by windows in Printers and Devices.

I have been through the whole driver install process for a printer not listed, I have done the Have Disk option with the OEM.inf for list of devices then selected the .inf file for the driver and it all installs without a problem.

Has anyone got any ideas as to what I can do in order for Windows 10 to plot to this device, failing that I am going to have a hefty sum to pay out for a newer plotter.

Windows 10 is good I like it but why can't they just make sure that drivers work, I wasn't expecting to have to pay a fortune to get back to where I could actually do some work and be able to plot it.

I am not happy.

HP Designjet 250C Plotter Driver Not Working Now, Aug 26, 2015
  3. No Wifi networks found

Is your router set to broadcast the SSID?

You can also click on the wifi catcher. Are you within range of your wireless router? Make sure there is no switch to turn on the wireless on the desktop.

tamara_sadel, Aug 26, 2015
  4. BCM94352Z driver installs, no networks found. Plot twist.

Hi I've got the exact same problem with the dell dw1560 (broadcom BCM94352Z) :
    no whitelist error with bios
    drivers detected and installed for WLAN and BT4.0 (7.35.295.0)
    I've also tried many drivers from Lenovo, HP, Broadcom with no luck.

==> no wireless network available...
    ==> Bluetooth works fine!

Any update or help would be appreciated *Smile

AnthonyL29, Sep 30, 2015
  5. npqbuu Win User
    Same problem with my Lenovo T450. This card work perfectly with hackintosh, but i can't find any driver or solution to make this BCM94352Z (DW1360) work with Windows 10

npqbuu, Aug 17, 2016
  6. Tom886 Win User
    Latest driver is v7.35.344.0, have you tried that?
    Otherwise I suggest to test an Windows 7 driver, (v6.30.223.228) whether this works.

Cheers
    Tom

Tom886, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BCM94352Z driver installs, no networks found. Plot twist.

1. BCM94352Z driver installs, no networks found. Plot twist. - Similar Threads - BCM94352Z driver installs

2. No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Drivers Found For Windows 10 Install: The hard drive for my HP 17-cn0013dx 37P29UA laptop unexpectedly died couple months ago. It was originally equipped with windows 10. I recently got a new Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD NON-RAID SATA 2.5 to replace the old one. However I can't get windows 10 installed on the new hard...
  3. No drivers Installed or found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No drivers Installed or found.: Where can download drivers compatible with my laptop my specs are AMD Ryzen 5 5500u and Nvidia GeForce mx450. I'm trying to install windows 10 on a laptop that has linux as it's main OS so i cant execute the exe file amd gives me when i download the drivers for my cpu, please...
  4. No drivers Installed or found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No drivers Installed or found.: Where can download drivers compatible with my laptop my specs are AMD Ryzen 5 5500u and Nvidia GeForce mx450. I'm trying to install windows 10 on a laptop that has linux as it's main OS so i cant execute the exe file amd gives me when i download the drivers for my cpu, please...
  5. No drivers Installed or found.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. windows installation drivers not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows installation drivers not found: Hello and sorry for my bad English, but I have a big problem.I bought the windows 11 license, but I can't install it, there comes the error: No device drivers were found. Make sure the correct drivers are on the installation disc and click ok.I don't use any windows version...
  7. windows installation drivers not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows installation drivers not found: Hello and sorry for my bad English, but I have a big problem.I bought the windows 11 license, but I can't install it, there comes the error: No device drivers were found. Make sure the correct drivers are on the installation disc and click ok.I don't use any windows version...
  8. Network Credentials - New Twist

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Credentials - New Twist: I have a home network with 6 machines, each of which has shared resources. All are running Win10 Pro Version 2004. 5 machines work just fine, but 1 machine, aka Hum, has a peculiar behavior. Problem #1: When I first logon to Hum, I can access any shared resource on the...
  9. You don't currently have permission to access this folder. (plot twist, it's not a folder).

You don't currently have permission to access this folder. (plot twist, it's not a folder).: Hi, When I try to open a mounted partition D:\ (exFat SSD) I get this error: You don't currently have permission to access this folder. Click Continue to permanently get access to this folder. So, I click just to get this error: You have been denied permission to...
  10. Another 'No Intel[R] Network Adaptor Present', but with a twist

Another 'No Intel[R] Network Adaptor Present', but with a twist: Hello, This is the basic history of events: Yesterday, my existing motherboard failed -an old Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3L variant, running a Core2Duo E8400. I researched and bought a Gigabyte GA-H270-HD5, with an Intel G4650 CPU & 4GB RAM. After setting the hardware up, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. broadcom bcm94352z windows 10 driver v7.35.344.0

2. BCM94352Z no wifi networks found

3. lenovo bcm94352z drivers

4. bcm 94352z cant reconige,
  5. broadcom bcm94352z driver windows 10,
  6. bcm94352z windows drivers,
  7. bcm94352z windows driver,
  8. bcm94352z windows,
  9. dw1560 no wifi networks found