Windows 10: Been having problems with anything that has a arrow for a dropdown

Discus and support Been having problems with anything that has a arrow for a dropdown in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The past month or so every time I try to click a dropdown arrow it doesn't allow me to pick from the expanded menu It happens also when I open the the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eaglepi, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Eaglepi Win User

Been having problems with anything that has a arrow for a dropdown

The past month or so every time I try to click a dropdown arrow it doesn't allow me to pick from the expanded menu
    It happens also when I open the the personalize window to change my screen saver. I can't scroll down to see the link to click to access the screensavers the sidebar will keep going up the more I pull it down.

I have scanned and re scanned my system no issues. These things are not happening every time. but they are happening enough to be a pain in the butt.

:)

Eaglepi, Jun 8, 2016

2. A problem I have been having for a while is that my taskbar shakes or flashes intermittently.

Original title: Shaking taskbar

I have a laptop with a touch screen. A problem I have been having for a while is that my taskbar shakes or flashes intermittently. It isn't triggered by anything specific. It happens when I'm doing basic tasks (browsing internet, reading pdfs, listening
    to music, typing, etc.) and also occurs when I'm afk (here
    is a video showing what happens). It's only the right side of the taskbar and, as you can see, there's some kind of white box with a triangle/arrow popping up in it, too. After I restart, sometimes it starts again right away, or sometimes it doesn't
    happen for a few hours. Then, out of nowhere, it just starts shaking. Then after a few seconds (sometimes minutes) it stops. Then it repeats, until I restart.

I had a similar problem when I had Windows 8.1 (link to my previous post). After upgrading to Windows
    10, I realize it might not be the problem I thought I had. I had initially thought it was the touch screen keyboard, but in Win10 I have disabled it from the taskbar and don't see it popping up.

starlitexo, Jun 8, 2016
  3. A problem I have been having for a while is that my taskbar shakes or flashes intermittently.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try it and let you know Been having problems with  anything that has a arrow for a dropdown :)

starlitexo, Jun 8, 2016
Thema:

Been having problems with anything that has a arrow for a dropdown

1. Been having problems with anything that has a arrow for a dropdown - Similar Threads - Been having problems

2. My hp computer has been not opening no app or anything .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hp computer has been not opening no app or anything .: No apps or anything us working properly . My computer was working fine 3 days ago but on the 8th all of a sudden nothing is opening or launching. I know im not the only one having this problem. WINDOWS FIX THIS ISSUE ....
  3. My hp computer has been not opening no app or anything .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My hp computer has been not opening no app or anything .: No apps or anything us working properly . My computer was working fine 3 days ago but on the 8th all of a sudden nothing is opening or launching. I know im not the only one having this problem. WINDOWS FIX THIS ISSUE ....
  4. i been having a problem with a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i been having a problem with a virus: my windows defender as been juping me with a trojan alert with this name and similar C:\Users\hersz\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\Files\S0\3\Attachments\Swiftcopy.pdf[1423].html 2 times now i would like to know what is...
  5. My Bluetooth has not been allowing anything to connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth has not been allowing anything to connect.: I tried to connect my headphones but most of the time, they wouldn't even be displayed in available connections. On the off-chance that it does display the device, it would not connect, saying to retry. I have tried the many methods on the first pages of Google but it has not...
  6. My Bluetooth has not been allowing anything to connect.

My Bluetooth has not been allowing anything to connect.: I tried to connect my headphones but most of the time, they wouldn't even be displayed in available connections. On the off-chance that it does display the device, it would not connect, saying to retry. I have tried the many methods on the first pages of Google but it has not...
  7. Run's dropdown box not displaying anything.

Run's dropdown box not displaying anything.: Hello Microsoft! Recently I opened up Run as I had to go to my MInecraft folder. As I have used it many times as soon as I start typing %ap... it auto fills it. Same with temp,%temp%,among many more. But since last week it has stopped doing that. Even when I click on the...
  8. Does anyone have this tasks dropdown on Chromium Edge as well, or has it not been...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone have this tasks dropdown on Chromium Edge as well, or has it not been...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anti_Lag [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g85o90/does_anyone_have_this_tasks_dropdown_on_chromium/
  9. Dxdiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing the system information...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dxdiag has detected that there might have been a problem accessing the system information...: I Got this message. Any explanations? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dxdiag-has-detected-that-there-might-have-been-a/c32d5cbc-4e89-4055-a2d6-a2d816f6682a
  10. Remove Dropdown Arrow on This PC Icon from desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Dropdown Arrow on This PC Icon from desktop: Thanks Edwin! That was the culprit and I was able to remove. I appreciate the assistance!