Beep and double keystroke

Discus and support Beep and double keystroke in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have windows 10 on my acer aspire ES 15 laptop. I have encountered an issue where whenever I key a letter or number my laptop beeps and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Spaldingmonkey, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Spaldingmonkey Win User

Hi, I have windows 10 on my acer aspire ES 15 laptop. I have encountered an issue where whenever I key a letter or number my laptop beeps and the letter or number i type appears twice. Locking the modifier key in sticky keys does nothing. Turning on the filter keys prevents the double keystroke but makes typing and using the backspace key painfully difficult on even the lowest delay setting and does not stop the beeping. Please help, i have tried system recovery and even re-installed windows with no effect. Please help. This is so frustrating. Thank you

:)

Spaldingmonkey, Aug 6, 2018
  2. arjfca Win User

looking for a double beep sound

Hello

Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download

Martin

arjfca, Aug 6, 2018
  3. El Kev Win User
    Keystroke beeps after upgrade to windows 10

Recently upgraded to windows 10 on a dell laptop. After the upgrade any keystrokes produce a beep. Any ideas?

El Kev, Aug 6, 2018
  4. windmorn Win User

keystrokes beep when using bluetooth headphones

Last night when I finished a transcription job, the computer was working fine. This afternoon the keyboard wouldn't work, and I narrowed it down to somehow the tablet mode got turned on. Now when I type using my Bluetooth headphones to hear the audio for
    the transcription work, I hear a beep for every keystroke. It does it on both sets of wireless headphones I have, and I cannot get it turned off. I have the setting for keyboard sounds turned off, I muted the mic as suggested in a post on another forum when
    I did a Bing search, but I cannot get the annoying beep to go away. Someone please help! I have both a transcriptionist class and work I need my headphones for.

windmorn, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Beep and double keystroke - Similar Threads - Beep double keystroke

2. Ctrl+Shift+T Beeping Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ctrl+Shift+T Beeping Noise: I have run into an issue with the Control+Shift+T command on my keyboard (the command that bring up previously deleted tabs). Every time I use the command, a beeping sound will happen after I press the T. It is only with this command that the beeping sound ever happens. I...
  3. Computer Beep Codes list and their meaning

in Windows 10 News
    Computer Beep Codes list and their meaning: [ATTACH] A lot goes on when you boot up your computer. The first thing PC does is check if the hardware is working fine through its POST programme or Power On Self Test. It checks for hardware compatibility, and connections before [...] This post Computer Beep Codes list and...
  4. I just got a brand new PC and it keeps making a two tone beep sound.

I just got a brand new PC and it keeps making a two tone beep sound.: My new PC at random moments plays a "da-doo" sound that is not one of the built in system sounds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-just-got-a-brand-new-pc-and-it-keeps-making-a/cc666984-6782-4f81-8d73-1e5a66a9f50b
  5. Windows computer makes beeping noise when you try to turn it on

in Windows 10 News
    Windows computer makes beeping noise when you try to turn it on: [ATTACH] Some users are reporting that for some reason, their computer is unable to turn on, and at the same time, it’s beeping a few times or continuously whenever an attempt is made to turn on the computer. This can be [...] This post Windows computer makes beeping noise...
  6. Double user folders after moving to location on other drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Double user folders after moving to location on other drive: On my wife's PC with Windows 10 home most of the location of the user folders such as Documents, Downloads, etc. had to be moved to folders on another drive since the SSD C:\ drive filled up too much. I used the option available in Windows by opening the folder properties...
  7. Caps Lock on: need continous tone or keystroke tone

in Windows 10 Support
    Caps Lock on: need continous tone or keystroke tone: I am 66. When typing documents I need to frequently change between Caps lock on and Caps Lock off, and I have trouble remembering which way it is set. My keyboard is adapted for limited vision but has no Caps Lock light. I can only type while looking closely at the keyboard....
  8. how to fix the beeping and sometimes not loading at start up?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to fix the beeping and sometimes not loading at start up?: Hi I have issues with my zx4970 gateway when I tur it on it starts beeping 3 times pause repeat beeping for about 5 or more minutes then it will start loading or it will be a black screen froze so I have to hard boot sometimes a few times before it loads and then it works...
  9. Laptop black (grey) screen no beep

Laptop black (grey) screen no beep: So when I tried week ago to turn on my laptop in the morning, at first it show black screen (without beep. LED's are on). Only when I restarted laptop it finally turned on. It was the second day something like this happened. My laptop has been working great since this time,...
  10. No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    No beeps when starting a computer with a black screen: One of the members at our senior center has a computer that boots up only with a black screen and there aren't any beeps at all: LED lights are on. The owner has a system repair disc and noise can be heard from it spinning but the screen stays black. I recommended to the...