Windows 10: Beep and double keystroke

Discus and support Beep and double keystroke in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have windows 10 on my acer aspire ES 15 laptop. I have encountered an issue where whenever I key a letter or number my laptop beeps and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Spaldingmonkey, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Beep and double keystroke

Hi, I have windows 10 on my acer aspire ES 15 laptop. I have encountered an issue where whenever I key a letter or number my laptop beeps and the letter or number i type appears twice. Locking the modifier key in sticky keys does nothing. Turning on the filter keys prevents the double keystroke but makes typing and using the backspace key painfully difficult on even the lowest delay setting and does not stop the beeping. Please help, i have tried system recovery and even re-installed windows with no effect. Please help. This is so frustrating. Thank you

:)

Spaldingmonkey, Aug 6, 2018
  2. arjfca Win User

looking for a double beep sound

Hello

Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download

Martin

arjfca, Aug 6, 2018
  3. El Kev Win User
    Keystroke beeps after upgrade to windows 10

Recently upgraded to windows 10 on a dell laptop. After the upgrade any keystrokes produce a beep. Any ideas?

El Kev, Aug 6, 2018
  4. windmorn Win User

Beep and double keystroke

keystrokes beep when using bluetooth headphones

Last night when I finished a transcription job, the computer was working fine. This afternoon the keyboard wouldn't work, and I narrowed it down to somehow the tablet mode got turned on. Now when I type using my Bluetooth headphones to hear the audio for
    the transcription work, I hear a beep for every keystroke. It does it on both sets of wireless headphones I have, and I cannot get it turned off. I have the setting for keyboard sounds turned off, I muted the mic as suggested in a post on another forum when
    I did a Bing search, but I cannot get the annoying beep to go away. Someone please help! I have both a transcriptionist class and work I need my headphones for.

windmorn, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

Beep and double keystroke

1. Beep and double keystroke - Similar Threads - Beep double keystroke

2. Double beep every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Double beep every 15 seconds: This morning after a seemingly normal system boot up, I am getting a double beep of the kind we get when an additional USB device is plugged in. It keeps repeating every approximately 15 seconds and is driving me nuts. I have gone through the device list check for driver...
  3. Double beep every 15 seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Double beep every 15 seconds: This morning after a seemingly normal system boot up, I am getting a double beep of the kind we get when an additional USB device is plugged in. It keeps repeating every approximately 15 seconds and is driving me nuts. I have gone through the device list check for driver...
  4. double short beep sound when pressing buttons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    double short beep sound when pressing buttons: sometimes out of my speakers widnows does beep-beep sound. it also sometimes occurs randomly when i just press buttons like space button. than i can press button many times to hear beep sound. its always double beep and nothing special happens on the screen. i have updated...
  5. Doubling keystrokes on US keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Doubling keystrokes on US keyboard: Hello! I am running Windows 10, 64 bit and a few months ago my parentheses and quotation mark keys started typing two characters with one keystroke. No other keys, just those two. I do NOT have an international keyboard installed, all of my region settings are set to USNOT...
  6. Double beep from speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Double beep from speakers: Hi, my notebook plays strange double beeps and sometimes repeats it continuously for a few minutes...could it be due to a RAM error? How do I fix it? The sound comes from the speakers or from the headphones/headphones if they are connected. I have windows 10. The notebook is...
  7. Old PC double beeping on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Old PC double beeping on startup: I have an old PC that I want to get running again. It always beeped once on startup so that was to my mind normal. Its been standing around for over year and in that time I removed the HDD and GPU. Both have now been reinstalled but when I powered it up there is the usual one...
  8. Keystrokes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keystrokes: Re: Keystrokes I have a sound when I hit a key on my keyboard, cannot backspace more than 1 space & unable to type 2 identical letters or add 2 spaces together. This happens on the keyboard whether I am using Word, Excel, Internet, etc. I do not think that I did...
  9. Keystrokes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keystrokes: When I tap Uppercase 2, which according to the keyboard should give @, I get " Conversely when I tap Uppercase ', which according to the keyboard should give ", I get @. How can I fix this problem? (I am not aware of any other similar problems on my keyboard)....
  10. looking for a double beep sound

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for a double beep sound: Hello Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download Martin 37676