Windows 10: Behind the design: engineer’s tour of Surface Pro with LTE Advanced

Discus and support Behind the design: engineer’s tour of Surface Pro with LTE Advanced in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Delivering on a state of the art LTE architecture while remaining true to the design heritage of Surface, is a significant milestone. It required that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Behind the design: engineer’s tour of Surface Pro with LTE Advanced

Source: Behind the design: An engineer’s tour of the new Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Surface

See also: Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available in December Surface - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, Oct 31, 2017

2. How do I turn off the Metered Connection Warning in Outlook 2016?

Hello

This is still an issue in Sweden on the new surface pro with LTE.

Please help

Eric Unevik, Oct 31, 2017
  3. microsoft solitaire collection problem

My Solitaire collection will not open up the Events (world tour). on my Surface Pro 4. but it does on my SP2. I just had the 4 repaired and that is when this happened. support is not able to figure it out after 3 hours on the phone.

kenshelli520, Oct 31, 2017
Thema:

Behind the design: engineer’s tour of Surface Pro with LTE Advanced

1. Behind the design: engineer’s tour of Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - Similar Threads - Behind design engineer’s

2. Windows 11 22H2 on Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 22H2 on Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE: Since a while now, I have Windows 11 running on my Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE. Will it be taken along in the upgrade to 22H2? Or do I need to jump through all sorts of hoops again to get it to upgrade?...
  3. Windows 11 22H2 on Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 22H2 on Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE: Since a while now, I have Windows 11 running on my Surface Pro 2017 Advanced LTE. Will it be taken along in the upgrade to 22H2? Or do I need to jump through all sorts of hoops again to get it to upgrade?...
  4. Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface: Today we revealed updates to the Surface device portfolio for the commercial channel, including Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X.If you’re a tech enthusiast seeking an inside look behind the design of these new devices with complete specifications, you’ll...
  5. Surfac Pro LTE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surfac Pro LTE: How to fix this error = Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an unknown source....
  6. Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

in Windows 10 News
    Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28: We’ve released new driver and firmware updates for the Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (Model 1807) devices. On Surface Pro with LTE Advanced this update includes a new Gemalto eSIM Firmware Update, improving eSIM service stability. On Surface Studio, these...
  7. Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available in December

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available in December: Microsoft shares a vision for empowering employees with modern devices; announces Surface Pro with LTE Advanced will begin shipping to business customers in December. [img] This week at Future Decoded in London we talked to business and IT leaders about the role...
  8. An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4

in Windows 10 News
    An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4: An Engineer Guided Tour of Surface Pro 4 If you are wondering about the difference between Surface Pro 3 versus Surface Pro 4, the difference is in what's inside. The lead engineer behind Surface Pro 4, Dave Mitchell, shares the details behind performance design...
  9. Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware Initial Release

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro with LTE Advanced Drivers and Firmware Initial Release: We are pleased to announce today we have available the initial driver and firmware pack for Surface Pro with LTE Advanced available for you to download at the Microsoft Download Center.Download the driver and firmware pack MSI file from the Surface Pro with LTE Advanced page...
  10. Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the Design: An Engineer’s Tour of Surface Studio: In the latest of our Microsoft Mechanics Surface series, Cindy Louis Wallace, general manager for Surface hardware takes us inside Surface Studio to reveal the engineering and craftsmanship behind its elegant, minimalistic design. Wt8c1dTHY_o Screen The team’s goal...