Windows 10: being visible on the web after power down

Discus and support being visible on the web after power down in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I power down, is my internet connection still "live" and "visible" on the web?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by elevedevie, Aug 27, 2018.

1. being visible on the web after power down

When I power down, is my internet connection still "live" and "visible" on the web?

:)

elevedevie, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

Power Icon disappeared

Hi Jane,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Have you installed graphics drivers?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

And also install all the latest drivers (Graphic) from the manufacturer web site.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Polarman Win User

being visible on the web after power down

Looking for a particular web site ?

I remember seeing this here but i can't find it using the search thingy.

A guy posted a web site that had a comprensive list of all Windows update 32&64. I used to have it in my favorites before i formatted my HD.

Does someone know it?

They suggested a sticky for it but they never did.

Polarman, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

being visible on the web after power down

1. being visible on the web after power down - Similar Threads - being visible web

2. Slow web browsing performance after power outage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow web browsing performance after power outage: I can confirm that the router is fine. Other PC's on the network don't have this issue, only my computer is affected.Issue is present across all browsers: Chrome, FireFox, and Edge.I've already run sfc /scannow, which found and fixed some corrupted files but didn't resolve...
  3. Slow web browsing performance after power outage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow web browsing performance after power outage: I can confirm that the router is fine. Other PC's on the network don't have this issue, only my computer is affected.Issue is present across all browsers: Chrome, FireFox, and Edge.I've already run sfc /scannow, which found and fixed some corrupted files but didn't resolve...
  4. Slow web browsing performance after power outage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Stuttering/Skipping after power down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuttering/Skipping after power down: Hello Microsoft community, I've been having an incredibly frustrating issue ever since updating to windows 10. About a two months ago I dug an older computer out of the closet and decided to update it so to start using it. Prior to windows 10 this issue never happened. As...
  6. Computer slows down after being afk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer slows down after being afk: Hello,I'm having problems with my laptop lately, probably something to do with harddisk. 5 days ago my computer was slowed down really bad. I had a message like "fixing c: stage 1... " when I turned on my computer. This process took more than 1 hour.Now when I go afk for a...
  7. Web Camera Not Being Detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Web Camera Not Being Detected: Hi all! I'm having an issue with webcams not being detected; I tried 3 different cameras, which all worked some time ago (I last used my webcam around May for online school, and now that I'm back to distance learning I really need to figure this out). The camera app isn't...
  8. Power options change after being set.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power options change after being set.: I want to keep the high performance power option on my desktop PC but Win 10 changes it to power saver. Why and how can I keep that from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-options-change-after-being-set/6c149666-18de-4277-b84e-65872fdf326a
  9. PC Crashes after being shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Crashes after being shut down: I recently built a new PC, but am having a problem: When I shutdown my PC and leave it off for longer than an hour or two, when I turn it back on I get blue screens of death. The screens I get are: Memory Management System Thread Exception not Handled PAge Fault in...
  10. power down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power down: app preventing shutdown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-down/89091f3d-eb7c-405e-a430-b334c506ebf0