Windows 10: Belarc reporting missing critical security updates

Discus and support Belarc reporting missing critical security updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, I have Windows 10 x64 Build 15063.296 (Creator's Update) with all latest updates installed as per WIndows Update. When I run Belarc Advisor, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by antares, May 12, 2017.

1. antares Win User

Belarc reporting missing critical security updates

Hi all, I have Windows 10 x64 Build 15063.296 (Creator's Update) with all latest updates installed as per WIndows Update. When I run Belarc Advisor, it reports missing critical updates (several KB's). I went thru each of them manually and when trying to install them (with the standalone installer), Windows reports that the update is already installed in my system. So, should I interpret that this is an issue with Belarc and not with Windows Update? Thanks

:)

antares, May 12, 2017

2. Endless Windows Update Loops

Belarc Advisor reports I have al my security updates.

StephenPlunkett, May 12, 2017
  3. Bob86303 Win User
    Hotfix ID Q2467173

Actually, I upgraded by 3 computers from an earlier version of Windows 10 to version 1709 and the BelArc Advisor program only showed this missing security update for my two Lenovo laptops, but did not show any missing security update for my wife's Dell
    desktop. So, if this is an issue with BelArc, I am not sure why I didn't have similar responses for each computer.

Bob86303, May 12, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

cereberus, May 12, 2017
  5. antares Win User
    Thanks Cereberus, that's very interesting, will definitely check it out when I have time, regards

antares, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Belarc reporting missing critical security updates - Similar Threads - Belarc reporting missing

2. Windows11 update resulted in 'Critical Error' report 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows11 update resulted in 'Critical Error' report 0xc0000001: Windows11 updated four days ago and now won't boot. Error code 0xc0000001 and 'Critical Error' reported. All attempts to repair, roll back the update inc various online 'fixes have failed. Finally decided to reinstall Windows and now get a pc not compatible ! It is and has...
  3. Windows11 update resulted in 'Critical Error' report 0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows11 update resulted in 'Critical Error' report 0xc0000001: Windows11 updated four days ago and now won't boot. Error code 0xc0000001 and 'Critical Error' reported. All attempts to repair, roll back the update inc various online 'fixes have failed. Finally decided to reinstall Windows and now get a pc not compatible ! It is and has...
  4. Critical updates for Windows 10 missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Critical updates for Windows 10 missing: Hi,I just upgraded my PC from Windows 8.1 to 10. There are a few cumulative updates to install to be able to use my PC.Windows update gets stuck at 10% download. Windows update store doesn't have them. Where can I find them? KB4049411, KB4033631, KB4023814, KB4480730TIANikos...
  5. Windows 10 update is reportedly causing these critical issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 update is reportedly causing these critical issues: After the release of Windows 10’s September 2020 update (KB4571756 and KB4574727), users are reporting performance issues, Start Menu crashes, sign-in issues, temporary user profile bug, Blue Screen of Death, and a raft of other minor bugs. If any of this sounds familiar,...
  6. Missing Security Updates ??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Missing Security Updates ??: Windows Update says my computer is up-to-date, but Belarc Advisor says I am missing the following 2: 1KB2538242 2KB4569745 If these are really missing, how and where do I get them?...
  7. Belarc Advisor and Windows 10 security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Belarc Advisor and Windows 10 security: For a long time I've used Belarc Advisor to Double Check my Windows Security This worked well form Windows XP through Vista and Windows 7 Now, on Windows 10, I'm getting lists of "Missing" security updates that either don't apply or Microsoft has no knowledge of (the...
  8. Missing KB4525419 Critical Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing KB4525419 Critical Update: I had wondered why I saw a post a couple of days ago in which the submitter showed a Windows build of 18362.419 when my version is build 18362.418. I soon checked for updates, however, and none was available. Today I ran Belarc Advisor on both of my Win 10 computers, and I...
  9. Belarc reporting secure boot isn't enabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Belarc reporting secure boot isn't enabled: Should I be worried or happy regarding this? I know for instance that it can cause problems with dual booting. What is the advantage of having it enabled? 14586
  10. Belarc reports missing important security update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Belarc reports missing important security update: My two-month old Win 10 computer (system 2 under "My Computers") is up to date on Windows Updates. Running Belarc Advisor today, however, showed I am missing KB2538243 (classified as "important"), and this alert did not appear the last time I ran Belarc on November 12. I've...