Windows 10: Belarc reporting secure boot isn't enabled

Discus and support Belarc reporting secure boot isn't enabled in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Should I be worried or happy regarding this? I know for instance that it can cause problems with dual booting. What is the advantage of having it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by swarfega, Aug 8, 2015.

1. swarfega Win User

Belarc reporting secure boot isn't enabled

Should I be worried or happy regarding this? I know for instance that it can cause problems with dual booting. What is the advantage of having it enabled?

:)

swarfega, Aug 8, 2015

2. Endless Windows Update Loops

Belarc Advisor reports I have al my security updates.

StephenPlunkett, Aug 8, 2015
  3. Denbor6 Win User
    Belarc report is in text?

I Have Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft Office 13 Pro Plus - Why is my Belarc report in unformatted text? It does fine on my Win 8.1 and Windows 7 Pro laptops.

Any tips will help me keep track of my set up.

Thanks

Denbor6, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hey Nick,

Here's the official definition below to help. *Smile

Secure Boot - Enable or Disable in UEFI

Secure Boot - Confirm Enabled or Disabled in Windows 8

Brink, Aug 8, 2015
Thema:

1. Belarc reporting secure boot isn't enabled - Similar Threads - Belarc reporting secure

2. Enable Secure Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable Secure Boot: When I enable secure boot mode in the bios, and go to windows I get "Secure Boot Status: Not Compatible" how can I fix it? I have an Asus Prime A320m-k motherboard, ryzen 3100, 16 ram and RX570 PD: I have seen other people with the same motherboard with secure boot mode...
  3. Enable Secure Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enable Secure Boot: When I enable secure boot mode in the bios, and go to windows I get "Secure Boot Status: Not Compatible" how can I fix it? I have an Asus Prime A320m-k motherboard, ryzen 3100, 16 ram and RX570 PD: I have seen other people with the same motherboard with secure boot mode...
  4. I can't enable secure boot and in the bios there isn't any secure boot option and also in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enable secure boot and in the bios there isn't any secure boot option and also in...: I can't enable secure boot and in the bios there isn't any secure boot option and also in the system information. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-secure-boot-and-in-the-bios-there/7385bce2-2e5f-4266-b103-e4d0471e4e01
  5. I can't enable secure boot and in the bios there isn't any secure boot option and also in...

I can't enable secure boot and in the bios there isn't any secure boot option and also in...: I can't enable secure boot and in the bios there isn't any secure boot option and also in the system information. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-enable-secure-boot-and-in-the-bios-there/7385bce2-2e5f-4266-b103-e4d0471e4e01
  6. Enable Secure boot

Enable Secure boot: Hello everyone, I've trying to enable secure boot in my pc in the BIOS I have a gigabyte motherboard, and I'm doing this because I want to play Valorant in my pc. I have the TPM 2.0 activated but the secure boot not. When I'm trying to change this in the Bios Disabled the CSM...
  7. Windows 11 Install: Secure Boot Is Enabled But It Thinks It Isn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Install: Secure Boot Is Enabled But It Thinks It Isn't: Hello!Recently, I installed a new main drive to replace my small, old, main drive. I have successfully installed Windows 10 but go to try and make the upgrade to Windows 11 and it states Secure Boot must be enabled. However, I know that it is already enabled as I had Windows...
  8. Windows 11 Install: Secure Boot Is Enabled But It Thinks It Isn't

Windows 11 Install: Secure Boot Is Enabled But It Thinks It Isn't: Hello!Recently, I installed a new main drive to replace my small, old, main drive. I have successfully installed Windows 10 but go to try and make the upgrade to Windows 11 and it states Secure Boot must be enabled. However, I know that it is already enabled as I had Windows...
  9. Belarc reporting missing critical security updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Belarc reporting missing critical security updates: Hi all, I have Windows 10 x64 Build 15063.296 (Creator's Update) with all latest updates installed as per WIndows Update. When I run Belarc Advisor, it reports missing critical updates (several KB's). I went thru each of them manually and when trying to install them (with the...
  10. Belarc reports missing important security update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Belarc reports missing important security update: My two-month old Win 10 computer (system 2 under "My Computers") is up to date on Windows Updates. Running Belarc Advisor today, however, showed I am missing KB2538243 (classified as "important"), and this alert did not appear the last time I ran Belarc on November 12. I've...