Windows 10: Belkin Adapter issues

Discus and support Belkin Adapter issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, my name's Wallace. I'm using a Toshiba Satellite C55Dt=A5306 running Windows 10 Home Edition. A few weeks ago, the internet adapter within my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wallaceman105, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Belkin Adapter issues

Hi, my name's Wallace.
    I'm using a Toshiba Satellite C55Dt=A5306 running Windows 10 Home Edition.

A few weeks ago, the internet adapter within my laptop decided a hilarious April Fool's Day joke would be to die.
    Well, I'm not laughing.
    So I went into my closet and grabbed my old Belkin Wireless G USB Network Adapter, hoping to install it and have it work.
    I plugged it in, and forgot that I needed the CD. So I found it shattered in about 5 pieces in my closet. Found the software online, and downloaded and ran it.
    Ran into this error at the end of the install:

"cannot install service: MDC8021X
    Status= 0x00000001"

Help, please!

:)

Wallaceman105, Apr 28, 2016
  2. FabioLupi Win User

Driver for the Belkin adapter F5D8053N for Windows 10

I would need to find the driver for the Belkin adapter F5D8053N for Windows 10

On Belkin official website there is not.

Can you help me?

FabioLupi, Apr 28, 2016
  3. Belkin 802.11g Desktop Wireless Network Adapter (F5D7000)

Have an ASUS (P5KSE) Motherboard, which originally supported XP and now supports Windows 7(32bit).

All the reviews said that the

"Belkin 802.11g Desktop Wireless Network Adapter

ModelF5D7000"

wouldn't work with windows 7......However....Before loading Windows 7 I removed the belkin Card and then loaded latest belkin drivers (found on the Belkin website). Then re inserted the card...

Initially the card couldn't connect .... However, by enlisting the support of the Network trouble shooting facility on windows 7 and was able to establish a sound reliable stable connection...and its secured with WEP....

The Windows 10 compatibility App on my task bar does not recognise the belkin network card...+ Windows Compatibiltity Centre lists the card as not compatible

However.......I'm now wondering whether I might be able to get the "Belkin 802.11g Desktop Wireless Network Adapter Model
    F5D7000" to work with Windows 10?

Is there anybody out there with similar issues?

OLDLIEUTENANT, Apr 28, 2016
Thema:

Belkin Adapter issues

1. Belkin Adapter issues - Similar Threads - Belkin Adapter issues

2. Adapter Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adapter Issues: I’m using Windows 11 and I’m using a usb-3 to hdmi adapter, and for some reason the computer thinks the adapter is a disk drive. Is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adapter-issues/ee2ccfe1-70d6-4339-9906-734e874e665c
  3. Adapter Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adapter Issues: I’m using Windows 11 and I’m using a usb-3 to hdmi adapter, and for some reason the computer thinks the adapter is a disk drive. Is there any way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adapter-issues/ee2ccfe1-70d6-4339-9906-734e874e665c
  4. Ethernet Adapter issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ethernet Adapter issues: Win 10 Enterprise. I have onboard ethernet set to a static IP. I'm looking to run hyper-v on here for a few small VMs for a testing env and added an additional PCI 4port NIC attached. Those 4 ports are currently disconnected from the switch. I can ping from the workstation to...
  5. Belkin soho KVM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Belkin soho KVM: I hope someone can help me......setting up a Belkin soho KVM but the windows 10 pc is reading it as a generic PnP monitor. I have tried updating the firmware but when the KVM is put into setup mode the pc Belkin software does not find it when searching. would anyone have any...
  6. Issues with Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with Adapter: Hi, since last year my wifi has not been working on my laptop at school in many locations different classes but it works perfectly fine for everybody else. I've been to the IT guy at my school and he keeps telling me to update it but it says that it's updated. When I...
  7. Belkin Media Reader

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Belkin Media Reader: I installed my Belkin Media reader F4U003 model since 2015 on my laptop and everything has worked well since then. However, recently my laptop which has a Windows 10 OS, will not recognize the Media reader again. Please how can I rectify and continue to use the media reader?...
  8. my wifi usb adapter Belkin N300 Wireless USB Adapter Sku F9L1002 wont install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my wifi usb adapter Belkin N300 Wireless USB Adapter Sku F9L1002 wont install: Belkin N300 Wireless USB Adapter Sku F9L1002 wont install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-wifi-usb-adapter-belkin-n300-wireless-usb/67c9903b-1f88-41e9-a792-703f670b602c
  9. Comcast gateway with Belkin N300

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Comcast gateway with Belkin N300: Hello I tried to bridge the Comcast gateway and plug my router into one of the four ports; one has the printer ethernet cable, one goes to the pc and 2 are open(I plugged the router into one of the open ones). I was able to open the Belkin but was not able to get internet....
  10. Foxconn Acquires Belkin for $866 Million

in Windows 10 News
    Foxconn Acquires Belkin for $866 Million: Taiwanese Apple supplier and motherboard maker Foxconn has announced its acquisition of Los Angeles-based Belkin International for $866M this morning. Belkin owns Linksys and WeMo, and also makes a wide range of networking, home connectivity, cellphone accessories, cabling,...