Windows 10: Bellsouth and Windows Live Mail

Discus and support Bellsouth and Windows Live Mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Probably not the best place to post this but maybe a scrap of info from someone might help me solve this. Bellsouth Tech support so far has no clue::... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by warewasher2025, May 3, 2017.

1. Bellsouth and Windows Live Mail

Probably not the best place to post this but maybe a scrap of info from someone might help me solve this.
    Bellsouth Tech support so far has no clue::

I have been using Windows live email forever. Last night the bell south server started rejecting my password. Went through several hoops to change my password but still the server keeps rejecting my password. I tried to set up a new email client (Thunderbird) and still the server keeps rejecting my password. I have deleted the account and reset it several times. Same with Thunderbird!
    Now the really weird thing is it works perfect on my IPhone and well as online ATT.net.
    I really like a desktop email client and I guess I could get used to a web based email..........but the problem has got me pretty stumped!!
    Any IDEAS ???

:)

warewasher2025, May 3, 2017
  2. SteveGaal Win User

What happened to my email contact in bellsouth mail server in Windows 10?

What ever happened to my email contact in bellsouth mail server in Windows 10?

[Original title: Mail]

SteveGaal, May 3, 2017
  3. Bellsouth Sync Problem in Windows Mail App

Cannot sync BellSouth email via Windows 10 Mail app. New Dell came with W10

Kenneth Buckner, May 3, 2017
  4. WOT
    WOT Win User

Bellsouth and Windows Live Mail

Does your IPhone use BellSouth or ATT.net? If it uses ATT.net, this is claerly a BellSouth issue IMHO.

Also, does your password still get rejected if you try and access your BellSouth email online?

5. garyb0125 Win User
    Had the exact same problem a few months ago, only with Outlook instead of WLM. Turned out to be at AT&T issue with password synching with the Yahoo servers. You need to contact AT&T and get a good technician who can resolve the problem.

garyb0125, May 3, 2017
  6. I have bellsouth and have been using Live Mail on my Dell Vista laptop. 2-4 days ago, my login started going weird on me. It says "email address or password is incorrect" it still uploads and sends my emails. Calendar died about 3 months ago. New Win 10 computer on the way so not too worried about it right now. My Outlook on same laptop still works ok. I will miss Live Mail, it was slim and trim. I have to idea what is doing the Live Mail in except no support for it anymore.

Fisher Mann, May 3, 2017
  7. WOT
    WOT Win User
    Check your settings against these requirements here:
    https://www.att.com/esupport/article...port/KM1010509

Also, read the community discussion at the bottom of the above page for additional information.

good luck,

8. Bellsouth and Windows Live Mail

Thanks WOT. Will check it out.

Fisher Mann, May 3, 2017
  9. Thanks all but all these setting are correct. I have reset everything over and over. As in my original post I also tried setting up Thunderbird and that failed as well. Server rejected my password.
    However the web mail at ATT.net works with the same password as does my I Phone and IPad.
    Tried ATT/Bellsouth support this morning and the girl was clueless. Said if it works on ATT.Net home page should work.
    everywhere.
    This one is making me a little nuts.

10. Today it works!
    Maybe it was a server issue.

Thanks everyone

11. In the process of setting up Win 10 and Outlook 365, mail on the new laptop, my email login on the Vista laptop with Live Mail began working fine.

Fisher Mann, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bellsouth and Windows Live Mail

1. Bellsouth and Windows Live Mail - Similar Threads - Bellsouth Live Mail

2. windows live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail: I cannot send or receive e-mail from my windows live mail 2011. My internet provider is sky. Sky Yahoo via e-mail apps. Sky has told me that sky.com e-mails will no longer support out of date versions of some e-mail apps and I need to update to the latest software. How do I...
  3. Windows Live Mail

Windows Live Mail: Hi I have just deleted thousands of emails from my computer but today they are all starting to come back. How do I stop deleted emails from coming back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/06fd9be5-3564-49e6-b367-5c685037f4e1
  4. WINDOWS LIVE MAIL

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    WINDOWS LIVE MAIL: How can I sign in to Windows Live Mail to change the password if it won't recognize any of my usual passwords? I have no email access and over 9000 emails wailing to arrive. HELP!!!!! Greg Young...
  5. windows live mail

windows live mail: for several years I have been unable to send email from windows live mail box when I'm away from home, but service has always returned to normal when I return to my home address....this year, after returning home, I am still unable to send or reply to emails...receiving mail...
  6. Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live mail: E-Mails that I have put in folders on my windows live mail have moved back into the in box as unread. Does anyone have any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/0e4c4edf-6f0a-4976-adf6-b1aec9d0233c
  7. windows live mail

windows live mail: My OS is windows 10 and I want to uninstall Live Mail. Cannot seem to find the file/program to uninstall it. How? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/9a16d999-6330-4377-822a-bddbf752a1db"
  8. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail: Trying to update my Live Mail Account. Showing old email address and want to correct it to my new address. Cannot send mail through this account on my home page. Using Windows 10....
  9. windows live mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows live mail: When I click on a link there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/b01da16f-a033-4766-b24c-752d59512bee
  10. windows live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows live mail: my outgoing emails are stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-mail/63c5c15c-35cb-4c55-9326-bf53a9df221c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bellsouth email in windows live mail 2012

2. cant log into bellsouth email with windows live

3. windows live mail bellsouth email