Windows 10: bellsouth email account keeps telling to update password, I went throught process

Discus and support bellsouth email account keeps telling to update password, I went throught process in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My bellsouth net email had been working great since I set up my computer a couple years ago. had a message over weekend it was out of date and could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by beverlymcgee, Aug 21, 2018.

1. bellsouth email account keeps telling to update password, I went throught process

My bellsouth net email had been working great since I set up my computer a couple years ago. had a message over weekend it was out of date and could not sync my emails. I found a site and chatted in line and told me what todo and it was working for 2 days. Now I need to give permission for my email to be to sync or update my password. Can anyone help me figure out what is going on. This is my primary email account.

Thanks

:)

beverlymcgee, Aug 21, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Aug 21, 2018
  3. help with bellsouth email setup

I have tried to sync my bellsouth email in windows 10 now for about a week. At one point I did receive but could not send. I tried to fix so I could send and now It will not sync at all. I have a few questions I hope someone can
    help answer. MY inbound server has att.net:995 outgoing has att.net 25. Does that sound right?? Also I have created the Microsoft account with by bellsouth account, but I used another password for my Microsoft account than what I have for my email. Would
    that create a problem. I have tried to chat with att to no avail , Microsoft support have asked some questions, but I could not really answer them. I would like to ask a few questions again. When I am filling in the info on the setup for the bellsouth account
    in the windows mail app can the email address (mc.......bellsouth.net) and the User name be the same? Do you think the discrepancy in the bellsouth password and the Microsoft password would have anything to do with the syncing issue.

beverlymcgee, Aug 21, 2018
  4. bellsouth email account keeps telling to update password, I went throught process

Hacker Keeps resetting my Live email password.

I think he is trying hard to get to my Steam account again. Like I added in my first post I had a password reset for steam email.

And last time he did it I had several password reset emails in my live before (I suppose) he got it to work.

Now I don't even feel like my gmail is safe. I have it set up for Phone SMS and 2 step verification. Although I think he is having a hard time with my gmail.

HOW IS HE DOING IT!

AphexDreamer, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

bellsouth email account keeps telling to update password, I went throught process

1. bellsouth email account keeps telling to update password, I went throught process - Similar Threads - bellsouth email account

2. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  3. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keep telling me the password is wrong: In the Command prompt it to access the windows advance settings, it keep asking me for my Microsoft account password and everytime i entering it shows " The password is incorrect ". Even tho i just used the same password to login here. And i tried changing the password but...
  4. Keep telling me the password is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. email accounts sign in passwords

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    email accounts sign in passwords: Im to the point I just want to throw this laptop and windows into the trash. I dont understand why I keep making changes everyday and everyday I have to do it all again. Everything is so complicated. I tried to get my email so I added email account but everyday I tried to log...
  6. Email telling me to update my account. Is this legitimate?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email telling me to update my account. Is this legitimate?: Necesito ayuda muy urgente!He recibido un correo de Verify Team *** Email address is removed for privacy *** para *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.En el mismo se señala: Respetado usuario,Nuestro registro indica que su cuenta ha sido comprometida y que todas las...
  7. My new email tells me I need to update my password or give the account permission to syn to...

My new email tells me I need to update my password or give the account permission to syn to...: Had to set up a new email account. Get a warning !, says I need to update password, didn't work or give the account permission to sync to this device. Any suggestions as how to do this for Windows 10? Thanks...
  8. I keep getting threats about deactivating my account. How can I tell if the email is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting threats about deactivating my account. How can I tell if the email is...: I don't know any reason my account would be deactivated but for months I have been getting threats. How can I tell legitimate emails from hackers and why would my account be deactivated. If these are hackers how can I stop the emails....
  9. Password changing on email account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Password changing on email account: Hi there, I have a problem which is stopping my email address working, think this started while altering and updating an estimate in my outlook file. The reason that I say this is that when I go into my email a/c to repair it the password says ve Estimate *******. I correct...
  10. Syncing a bellsouth email

Syncing a bellsouth email: I had the bellsouth email account finally working for about a year. Then in August 2018 started with fix account. I finally chatted with a live person from att&t that help me fix the issue. I am having the same message again out of the blue that my bells outh account needs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bellsouth account settings out-of-date

2. bellsouth email update

3. update bellsouth password

4. update bellsouth email password,
  5. update bellsouth account settings,
  6. update my bellsouth email account,
  7. update bellsouth email,
  8. update password for bellsouth email,
  9. bellsouth settings update,
  10. update bellsouth 2,
  11. update bellsouth account,