Windows 10: Benchmark NIC?

Discus and support Benchmark NIC? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, is there some way to consistently benchmark your NIC so one can try out different settings (offload etc) and see what works best? I am trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zerowalker, Jul 4, 2018.

1. Benchmark NIC?

Hi,

is there some way to consistently benchmark your NIC so one can try out different settings (offload etc) and see what works best?

I am trying Psping, but it's very weird, if i have chrome opened it works faster then if it's not opened etc,
    which makes no sense. Basically it should just push as many ping packets as possible to the router in x seconds.

:)

zerowalker, Jul 4, 2018
  2. craigo Win User

Onboard Killer NIC

Thanks for the suggestions.

@Pill Monster
    Stationbro! unfortunately they only have the .exe which includes the whole software suite.
    I need just the driver files. I think the 2100 was the last Bigfoot NIC before Qualcomm acquired them(don't quote me on that).
    the official site lists the 2100 as a legacy device and links to a third party for the .exe

@Ebo

I think the top-end MSI stuff (like your board) uses the killer 2200 which is indeed Qualcomm apparently MSI provide
    an .INF file for download at install time to get the 2200 up and running.
    What os did you start with on your build? Do you recall any issues getting the NIC up and running?

Thanks Craig0.

craigo, Jul 4, 2018
  3. sml156 Win User
    sml156, Jul 4, 2018
  4. Benchmark NIC?

REALTEK RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC not detected by Windows 10

Those listed under Model was :

• Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Microsoft)
    • Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Microsoft)
    • Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)

Levis Raju, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

Benchmark NIC?

1. Benchmark NIC? - Similar Threads - Benchmark NIC

2. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  3. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  4. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  5. Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark

Windows showing blank screen after logo after running Cyberpunk 2077 benchmark: I have a Macbook Pro 16” 2019 that I’ve been exploring gaming with. I decided to try Cyberpunk 2077 which my computer doesn’t meet the system requirements for but it’s successfully ran games outside of the system requirements so I wanted to see how it handled it. The game...
  6. Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark: Hi everyone, I'm new to the community, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to solve this problem. windows 11 freezes after exiting a game or a benchmark like unigine heaven, the mouse works but it's as if everything goes at one frame per second the backgrounds change in slow...
  7. Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark

Windows 11 freeze after closing game or benchmark: Hi everyone, I'm new to the community, I wanted to ask if anyone knows how to solve this problem. windows 11 freezes after exiting a game or a benchmark like unigine heaven, the mouse works but it's as if everything goes at one frame per second the backgrounds change in slow...
  8. Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...

Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...: What: I keep getting blackscreens pc keeps running in the back, can hear sounds, but has to be force-shut down to work again after running demanding games or benchmarks after 5-15 min. Since when: The problem started appearing 1 month ago and very rarely happenend. but now it...
  9. Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen when running demanding games or benchmarks, 5 - 15 min after starting the...: What: I keep getting blackscreens pc keeps running in the back, can hear sounds, but has to be force-shut down to work again after running demanding games or benchmarks after 5-15 min. Since when: The problem started appearing 1 month ago and very rarely happenend. but now it...
  10. Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Dx12 - Render Initialization Error - Division 2, Heaven Benchmark, Steam Games, etc.: Please can anyone give me any help/assistance. I have recently upgraded my GPU from a RX5600XT to the RX7600.The new card appears to work fine during gaming/use however if I then close the game/app and try to restart it or open another game/app I get the following message....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nic benchmark windows

2. benchmark nic

3. how to benchmark your nic