Windows 10: Beoplay E8 earphone not recognized in Windows 10

Discus and support Beoplay E8 earphone not recognized in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I can't use my Beoplay E8 with Surface Win 10 . It has been paired, but it does not appers between audi devices. BT driver version is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JerryLui, Jul 18, 2018.

1. JerryLui Win User

Beoplay E8 earphone not recognized in Windows 10

Hi,

I can't use my Beoplay E8 with Surface Win 10 .

It has been paired, but it does not appers between audi devices.

BT driver version is 15.68.9120.47 which is suppose the latest.

Beoplay E8 works fine with my phone. My other BT earphones MM100 works well with Surface.

:)

JerryLui, Jul 18, 2018

2. Beoplay E8 earphone not recognized in Windows 10

I have the Same problem with my Lenovo Yoga 910 WIndows 10 and Beoplay e8 earphone

Seems that earphone not recognized by WIndows 10 as audio output device

please help

Krismadental, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Beoplay E8 earphone not recognized in Windows 10

And this steps does not give solutions at all.

Krismadental, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Beoplay E8 earphone not recognized in Windows 10

BeoPlay S3 recognized in Bluetooth but not as an audio device

Hi DavidHodapp!

I had the same problem, but solved it in the following way:

Go to the Windows Bluetooth device manager screen.

If the Beoplay S3 is already in your Bluetooth device list, remove it from the list of bluetooth devices.

Then, press the B&O Button on your Beoplay S3 for about 2 seconds.

The speaker will give an audio signal and the LED will flash blue.

Now, click "Add new bluetooth device" in the Bluetooth device manager screen.

When Beoplay S3 is shown as an option, add it.

It should now be recognized as an audio device.

The key is to put Beoplay S3 in "bluetooth install mode" by pressing the B&O button for about 2 seconds until it gives an acknowledge signal and the LED flashes blue.

Hope this works for you - it did work for me!

Regards

Thorsten

ThorstenSchmermund, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

Beoplay E8 earphone not recognized in Windows 10

1. Beoplay E8 earphone not recognized in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Beoplay earphone recognized

2. Windows Not Recognizing Earphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Not Recognizing Earphones: Good Morning,I have a laptop with an Earphone/AUX port which has stopped working for some time. They work but sometimes, i have to run 'Audio Troubleshoot' every time i want to use my earphones, Sometimes this also doesn't help recognizing them. The port and earphones are...
  3. Windows Not Recognizing Earphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Not Recognizing Earphones: Good Morning,I have a laptop with an Earphone/AUX port which has stopped working for some time. They work but sometimes, i have to run 'Audio Troubleshoot' every time i want to use my earphones, Sometimes this also doesn't help recognizing them. The port and earphones are...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't recognize earphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize earphones: Up until some hours ago my PC worked fine, then I unplugged my headphones, and when I plugged them back in they didn't show up in the audio device list. I searched for some solutions online and eventually I uninstalled them and restarted, but not only did that not fix the...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't recognize earphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 doesn't recognize earphones: Up until some hours ago my PC worked fine, then I unplugged my headphones, and when I plugged them back in they didn't show up in the audio device list. I searched for some solutions online and eventually I uninstalled them and restarted, but not only did that not fix the...
  6. Windows 10 doesn't recognize earphones

7. Earphones recognized as speaker

Earphones recognized as speaker: My laptop runs on Windows 10 pro. i have been using it for 4 months now but today the speaker was not emitting any sound and I can only hear a sound when i plug in an earphone. I already tried installing and updated realtek driver but still the same.In the picture: the...
  8. Earphones recognized as speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Earphones recognized as speaker: My laptop runs on Windows 10 pro. i have been using it for 4 months now but today the speaker was not emitting any sound and I can only hear a sound when i plug in an earphone. I already tried installing and updated realtek driver but still the same.In the picture: the...
  9. Earphones recognized as speaker

10. connect beoplay e8 wireless headphones to surface pro

connect beoplay e8 wireless headphones to surface pro: can pair but doesn't recognize as audio device and cant get playback. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connect-beoplay-e8-wireless-headphones-to-surface/b1103ea9-ad1b-4d92-a67f-1c9088eae510

Users found this page by searching for:

1. beoplay e8 windows 10

2. beoplay e8 windows

3. beoplay e8 driver

4. beoplay e8 connect to win 10,
  5. b&o e8 windows 10,
  6. connect b&o e8 to windows 10,
  7. beoplay e8 windows10,
  8. beo hi8 not recognized as headphones,
  9. beoplay windows 10,
  10. beoplay e8 windows drivers,
  11. beoplay e8 surface,