Windows 10: Best 1070 in your opinion?

Discus and support Best 1070 in your opinion? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello. Im looking for a 1070 for my system, but I dont know which. There are so many choices! Im looking at a model named: Palit Geforce GTX 1070... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Joakia, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Joakia Win User

Best 1070 in your opinion?

Hello. Im looking for a 1070 for my system, but I dont know which. There are so many choices! Im looking at a model named: Palit Geforce GTX 1070 Jetstream. I like its low cost, RGB lighting and the backplate. All this makes its pretty beautiful. (In my opinion) Its also HUGE.

So, which 1070 do you think is the best? Any recommendations? *Smile

:)

Joakia, Oct 27, 2016

2. Epson LQ-1070+ on Win 10 with USB to Parallel Adapter

Hi,

We would like to assist you with this concern, however, this issue is beyond the scope of this forum, It's best that you contact
    Epson support for advanced assistance in setting up Epson LQ-1070 printer on your Windows 10 computer.

Regards.

Monica Cam, Oct 27, 2016
  3. mixed reality in 1703

I believe your CPU - Intel Core i7-6700K processor, 16GB DDR 4 Memory, Video card GTX 1070 and Motherboard ASUS z170 plus the 120GB SSD and 2TB HD will be best for a Windows 10 VR build. So it's definitely a big YES!

The full ATX motherboard, i7 CPUs and 100GB+ SSD are usually the best requirements for a Windows 10 VR build.

Hope you enjoy WMR - VR on 1703, mate!

HP-Margaretha-Sorin, Oct 27, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

I went with the MSI Gaming X (For the Backplate, and matches my MB). They all seem to perform pretty much the same, so get the one that you like the looks of, and the best price

5. Joakia Win User
    I really like the Palit Geforce GTX 1070 Jetstream. The only bad thing is that it has (Core clock 1506 MHz / Boost clock 1683 MHz) which is abit lower than your MSI. Noob question here: Will a lower Mhz impact the fps?

Joakia, Oct 27, 2016
  6. Dude Win User
    It will a little. You will be able to Overclock it more if you want.

7. Joakia Win User
    Nice *Smile thanks for the help!

Joakia, Oct 27, 2016
  8. Dude Win User

*Thumbs enjoy the new GPU

Dude, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Best 1070 in your opinion? - Similar Threads - Best 1070 opinion

2. 22H2 is here, what are your opinions about it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    22H2 is here, what are your opinions about it: So, The Windows 11 22H2 update is here. For me, it is useful and all, but I want to know your opinions about it.See ya. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/22h2-is-here-what-are-your-opinions-about-it/f3e5181a-431c-45c4-b4a8-9245d9244c91
  3. From Your Expert Opinion Of It?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    From Your Expert Opinion Of It?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,From your expert opinion?, should any/all computer/s types that are under 8th Gen.Intel be running Windows 11/12 at all?, or should those with under 8th Gen.Intel computer/s or have got other brands of computer/s just use/stay with Windows 10...
  4. From Your Expert Opinion Of It?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    From Your Expert Opinion Of It?: Dear Sir/Madam, How's things?,From your expert opinion?, should any/all computer/s types that are under 8th Gen.Intel be running Windows 11/12 at all?, or should those with under 8th Gen.Intel computer/s or have got other brands of computer/s just use/stay with Windows 10...
  5. Your opinion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your opinion: Is this ok for me? I need your opinion about these specs and advice, I have a tight budget, I can't be near to $2,000. To be honest, I need a new PC for Windows 11, Google Meet, Zoom, Youtube and Minecraft.Edit: Total:...
  6. Your opinion

Your opinion: Is this ok for me? I need your opinion about these specs and advice, I have a tight budget, I can't be near to $2,000. To be honest, I need a new PC for Windows 11, Google Meet, Zoom, Youtube and Minecraft.Edit: Total:...
  7. What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?: What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion? Paid and Free. I currently use Avast and was wondering if there may be something better around. 179743
  8. What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?

What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion?: What is currently the best Antivirus in your opinion? Paid and Free. I currently use Avast and was wondering if there may be something better around. 179743
  9. Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Best Brand GTX 1070 ti for Overclocking Performance?: Looking to buy a GTX 1070 ti. Was wondering what's the best Overclocking performance GTX 1070 ti brand before I buy? Thanks
  10. Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Wireless HDMI....... your opinions ?: Just want to hear some opinions. For reference, please use this Amazon.ca link...….. https://www.amazon.ca/Nyrius-Transmi...receiver&psc=1 112967